• Published 26th Jul 2015
  • 700 Views, 8 Comments

Phantom War VI: Bounty Hunter Saga - Danny Eclipse



After losing his memories after the battle, Phantom Lord goes and begins his new life as a Bounty Hunter who brings fear and terror to his opponents. Can Phantom Lord evade the Equestrian Empire trackers or will he be caught?

  • ...
4
 8
 700

Epilogue: Darkness Approaches

Meanwhile…

There was a dark room in an unknown region. The darkness of the room made it impossible to see anything but there were two figures in the darkness.

Figure 1 said “It seems to me that Twivine and Omega had failed to bring an end to Charming and his friends.”

“Remember; we still hold the key of destroying Equestria. We have four other henchmen to be able to deal with Charming and his friends. Not to mention, we have finally located another force to be able to challenge Equestria.” Figure 2 stated.

Figure 1 asked “Are you sure he is in the Frozen Wastelands at the Frozen Throne?”

Figure 2 replied “Indeed, I’m positive. I have even located Discord’s long lost brother. Releasing them both will be Equestria to its knees.”

Figure 1 said “You have done well…for a dead centaur; Tirek.”

The torches lit up, revealing the two figures. Indeed, one of them was the long dead Centaur Tirek, who was in his true form. The other figure was a humanoid hedgehog. He had black fur, grey streaks, silver rings and skate shoes. He had green slit eyes and he had no mouth.

Tirek replied “Thank you, Lord Mephiles.”

“Tirek, I want them ready to work and attack.” Mephiles said.

Tirek said “They will be awakening in eight months from now.”

Mephiles nodded.


Back at Twilight’s Castle…

Phantom and his crew left us. We got back to the Castle and we were surprised to see Twilight with big black bat-like wings. I examined her closely and noticed a large amount of dark magic still inside her. The others were awake and ok. Delta Brony left us after we made it back to Ponyville.

“So, I’ll be able to help Twilight with any blood urges, since she’s a Vampony now.”

Charming said “Thank you, Danny.”

“It’s no problem.”

Rainbow said “Danny, there was something I wanted to tell you.”

“Yes?”

Rainbow replied “Danny, I’m…pregnant.”

I gasped and mouth gaped open. I luckily didn’t faint and I hugged Rainbow with joy. Charming smiled and left while I stayed with Rainbow.

Author's Note:

This is the end of the story. But I have an announcement to make.

Announcement: As everyone have probably have noticed was the "Mini-story Folder". I have decided to make some stories into it BEFORE I proceed to Phantom War VII. I'm sure Sonicdash123 will have to complete that Christmas Special. So, I'll be doing some "outside" stories. By outside; I mean crossovers like Five Nights at AJ's or Pinkie's, Pirates, Treasure Planet, etc. Those story or whatever will have connection to Danny or Charming and there will be some connection to some characters of MLP like Twilight or the Flim-Flam Brothers. So, until I do 4 stories completely, I'll halt the process of Phantom Wars. Sonicdash123 can proceed without me, if he wished, but to my recommendation, I think he shouldn't. That is all, thank you very much.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment