• Published 26th Jul 2015
  • 699 Views, 8 Comments

Phantom War VI: Bounty Hunter Saga - Danny Eclipse



After losing his memories after the battle, Phantom Lord goes and begins his new life as a Bounty Hunter who brings fear and terror to his opponents. Can Phantom Lord evade the Equestrian Empire trackers or will he be caught?

  • ...
4
 8
 699

Yalt’s Demise and Dark Pleasure

The next day…

I was flying my speeder to the Rust Yards; HK-47 was on the back while Soundwave was in his Vehicle Form, flying above us. We arrived to the Rust Yards and I stopped. HK-47 got off and I got off the speeder and left it there, hidden with a cloaking devise. Soundwave transformed back into his robot form and landed besides me.

“Now we need a way to get to Yalt. Soundwave, deploy Laserbeak to find a way to Yalt and lower that blaster-proof door.”

Laserbeak left Soundwave’s Torso and began to fly overhead to see a weakness in the defense. After a few minutes of waiting, Laserbeak returned and reconnected to Soundwave. Soundwave’s screen began to process data from Laserbeak and revealed three different generators connecting to the blast-proof door. I smiled darkly, knowing we have a way to get to Yalt.

“From Laserbeak’s surveillance, the three main generators are located at three different areas. So, we will need to split up. Soundwave, deploy Rumble and Frenzy. I have a feeling they are needed on this mission.”

Suddenly, two data streams left Soundwave’s screen face and took form as Rumble and Frenzy.

Rumble asked “What’s up boss?”

“Alright. HK-47 will target the first generator. Rumble; you are targeting the second generator. Frenzy; you are targeting the last generator. Destroy them quickly and head inside the factory to back me up. Both me and Soundwave are going to head inside to ensure that Yalt doesn’t escape. Also, kill anyone who is the enemy without hesitation. And one more thing; if you encounter any enemies, kill them as you please. More dead men of Fa’athra, the better.”

They nodded and separated.


HK-47 was walking towards the first generator. He was encountering some Fa’athra Soldiers and Droids and killing them for pleasure. He was approaching the generator and see guards protecting it. HK-47 took aim and fired, killing a guard. The other guards looked at HK-47 and began to open fire at him. HK-47 dodged the attacks and fired a grenade at them, killing them. He walked up to the generator and cut several wires, making it stop working. HK-47 got back up and began to walk towards the factory.


Rumble was walking around, smashing people into the ground. He was walking around, looking for his target and he sees it with a group of guards. He began to walk towards them and they looked at him.

Rumble shouted “Prepare to crumble…before Rumble!”

He smashed his fist into the ground, making an earthquake. The ground went unstable for the guards and they fell into a pit of darkness. Rumble walks over to the generator and punches it, destroying it. He began to walk towards the factory.


Frenzy was shooting at enemies like a maniac. He kept killing without stop and eventually, he found the generator with some guards. He began to kill them with his pistol and then blasted the generator, destroying it and he began to head towards the factory.


I was shooting down enemies as I made it inside. Soundwave was using his tentacles to either whip them away or shock them. Soundwave was able to avoid any blaster fire and took down sword wielders without a problem. After all, Soundwave was programmed to fight like a gladiator. I took down my opponents with ease, sometimes giving them a good uppercut. We began to make our way to the upper levels without having any problems. When we made it up, we see the blast-proof door opening up. I knew that the generators were now down, Yalt was now open for the kill. I walked into the room, only to get ambushed by three guards. I fired a missile at one, killing him. I looked to the second and dodged incoming blaster fire then fired an explosive dart, killing him. I looked to the last and charged at him to deliver an uppercut. When I finished, I looked down at a shaking pony, knowing it was Yalt. He was a Griffin with cyborg implants. I walked up to him, looking down at him.

Yalt shouted “Oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no…I don’t wanna die! I never meant to betray Nem’ro, but Fa’athra offered me so many credits.” He got up to looked at me with fear “Then Fa’athra didn’t pay me; he locked me up. Threatened to kill my wife if I didn’t work my accounting magic for him. I was so stupid! Please, please, please spare me. I’ll do anything!”

“Calm down. We can talk.”

“Thank you, thank you, thank you. You don’t have to kill me. I’ll just go, get my wife, leave the swamp! I’ll crash Fa’athra’s accounts before I go. Ruining Fa’athra’s finances will make Nem’ro so happy he won’t care what happened to me.” Yalt begged.

I began to think about it for a minute then answered…

“Not interested, sorry.”

I pulled out my pistol and hit the hilt against his face, making him cry out in pain and fall to the floor. He tried to get up but I stepped right on top of him, making him fall to the ground. I knew he was still alive and I pulled out my knife and cut his head off while he was still awake. The blood splattered on my knife and gauntlets’, hearing his screaming was music to my ears. I put his head inside a bag and I put it away. Soundwave hacked into Fa’athra’s accounts and ruined them like Yalt planned from the beginning. We began to leave and regrouped with the others.

HK-47 asked “Question: So, how did it go master?”

“He tried to negotiate with me. I knocked him to the ground and cut his head off while he was still awake.”

HK-47 said, acting depressed “Statement: Oh, I wish I was with you master. His screams would be wonderful to hear.”

“Come on, maybe Yalt wife’s screams will be better music.”

Rumble and Frenzy returned into Soundwave and we began to head back to Nem’ro’s palace.


We arrived and went to a place in the cantina and we see Mistress Yalt. I pulled out the bag with the head in it and began to walk over to her. She sees us and greets. Mistress Yalt was a griffin as well.

Mistress Yalt said “Hello, can I help…” She notices the brown bag and points at it “What is that?” Her eyes narrowed in horror when she realized it “Yalt!” I dropped the bag to the floor in front of her.

“Guess what I found out in the swamp!” Mistress Yalt screams in horror and everyone looks at us. I smiled darkly under my helmet. “I’ll just, uh, leave this here.”

Mistress Yalt was crying for a moment before running out of the place, screaming in horror.

HK-47 said, happily “Statement: You were right master, her screams were better music than Yalt’s.”

I chuckled and Soundwave left us and both me and HK-47 was walking towards master room and when we entered the hallway outside it, I stopped when I felt the cold presence behind me and I looked as a female voice spoke.

“Here is the fraud…” I see it was the Zebra from before “Useless weakling Mako pretends is Bounty Hunter.” The Zebra said.

“That gives you three seconds to get out of my way.”

The Zebra replied “Think you scare me? You are nothing! Tarro Blood doesn’t want you in Great Hunt. Smart person would take the hint. You’re not smart.”

My anger was boiling when she said that and continue continue, but my tone was aggressive and dark “One…”

“I hear all about how your wak master is butchered! Now you have no team, no support. Tarro Blood tells me I take you out, he makes sure I get in Great Hunt. Even if I have to let Blood win, just being in Great Hunt is big honor.” The Zebra replied.

Even more aggressively and darkly “Two…”

Zebra replied “I think after I go in Great Hunt, I come back and have statue made of me stepping on your head.”

That crossed the line “Three!”

Zebra shouted “The Sponsorship is mine!”

I pulled my pistol out first before her and shot her arm, making her cry in pain. I charged at her to the ground, beginning to punch her.

“This is for everything you said to me and more!!”

I used my flamethrower in front of her face and burned her face to a crisp. When she died, I got up and looked at her before shooting some more blaster holes into her face.

“I hope you burn in the underworld.”

I got up and began to walk towards the master room, not caring for the burnt face zebra.


I stepped in front of Nem’ro’s stone throne and looked at him.

Nem’ro said “{There he is! My spies say Yalt’s wife left town as if all the akk dogs in Hutta Swamps were after her. A truly prodigious warrior. So fierce of spirit!}

“Put me in the Great Hunt, Nem’ro.”

Nem’ro replied “{Soon, soon, my impatient bounty hunter. I have one more simple task for you. Something I need an outsider for. The traitor in my house is my own beastmaster. He plots against me and thinks I do not know. Go to the beast pits and pull the alarm switch. When the beastmaster comes, kill him.}

“This better be on the level, Nem’ro.”

Nem’ro replied “{You don’t trust me, little bounty hunter? Fight for me and get many credits! Now, go kill that traitor of a beastmaster!}

I nodded and began to walk away to Juda’s desk. Little did I know she had plans for me.

Author's Note:

That's all for this chapter. I do bring some regretting news that Sonicdash123 will be gone on vacation [San Francisco] and won't be back until Saturday. So, I'll be writing my chapters while he is gone. :scootangel: