• Published 26th Jul 2015
  • 699 Views, 8 Comments

Phantom War VI: Bounty Hunter Saga - Danny Eclipse



After losing his memories after the battle, Phantom Lord goes and begins his new life as a Bounty Hunter who brings fear and terror to his opponents. Can Phantom Lord evade the Equestrian Empire trackers or will he be caught?

  • ...
4
 8
 699

Nightmare with Tantabus

Dreamscape…

I began to wake up in a dream. But it wasn’t my dream though, for my soul was within Nyx’s necklace. But what confused me the most was the fact that I did not know why I was here. I began to walk around, scanning my surroundings. It was black void, nothing but blackness. As I walked, I began to see a light ahead of me. I began to approach it and found some sort of necklace there. It was black metal, meaning it was one of the Elements of Insanity, but it wasn’t none of those. The center of it was Neon Green and it was Nightmare’s Night Symbol. It levitated to me and went around my neck. That was when I heard a voice.

A dark and creepy voice said around me “Danny Eclipse, you are now the Element of Nightmares. As the Bearer of the Element of Nightmares, you have the power to create nightmares of your own in other ponies minds; you can even enter nightmares to your own amusement. You can make any nightmare, giving the chills of death around them and everything. While you do have Princess Luna and Nightmare Moon’s DNA within you, you can end nightmares when you feel like it. But in nightmares, you’re much stronger. You can even make living nightmares in the real world for a brief moment to gain strength to fight your enemies. You can summon nightmares to your command.”

“Who are you?”

The voice responded, a bit more demonic “I am God.”

Suddenly, I see a creature appear in front of me. I jumped back, it was a blue hedgehog. It was walking on two legs, like a human. It had a peach stomach and arms, blue fur, it’s eyes had no whiteness but blackness, but the pupils were blood red and glowing. He had a creepy smile on his face and he looked like he was crying blood.

“Wha-What are you!?”

The Hedgehog replied “I am Sonic.exe.”

Before I could do anything, Sonic.exe snapped his fingers and I fell into a vortex.


I began to wake up and found myself inside a dreamy Ponyville. I began to walk into town but hid in an alley and that was when I heard some commotion. I looked and see everyone from Ponyville, along with the Mane 6, Charming, Nyx, and the Demented 6. I see a white light and see it was my mother, Princess Luna. She was trying to hold the share dream together and I realized that she was having difficulty holding it. I created four clones and looked at them.

“Head to the North, South, East, and West of the dream and use your powers to hold the dream together.”

They nodded and disappeared out of thin air. I looked up and see a giant smoke cloud. I heard screaming then see the smoke beginning to affect the dreamscape. The others were rescuing civilians. The smoke had turned a house into a monster then another. I see Rainbow save a civilian, Twilight and Charming saving another, and Fluttershy; who transformed into Flutterbat, to my surprise, and saved Doctor Hooves. I see Applejack saving another civilians and see Big Mc. into an Alicorn. Then I overheard Rainbow saying to Applejack…

Rainbow shouted “Come on! If that Tantabus thing turns any more of this dream against us, we'll be too busy saving ponies to catch it! And it'll grow powerful enough to escape into the real world! If only Danny was here to help us!”

‘A nightmare that can go into the real world? And how is there a Tantabus? Those were long since destroyed when Nightmare Moon was sealed away.’ I thought.

“How are we even gonna know when it's able to escape?” Applejack asked.

Her question was answered when the smoke cloud ripped open a torn of pure light and began to go into it. Charming acted quickly and shot lightning at it and it returned into the dream. Luna fixed the hole and the Tantabus was going to open another.

‘They can’t do this alone!’

Suddenly, I see a white light and see four white beams from the North, South, West, and East hit Luna’s white beam and Luna began to feel relieved.

Charming asked “What’s going on Luna?”

Luna answered “Somehow, four separate ponies are helping me keep the dream up for longer period of time.”

I looked and see the Tantabus preparing to move again. The other ponies were rallied and began to help fight the monster but it still wasn’t enough.

‘They need help! Wait; I’m the Element of Nightmares; I can summon nightmares to help them fight! But who…?’

I realized who and smiled. I began to think about Rainbow and Pinkamena from the Rainbow Factory and they appeared in front of me. Then I began to think about two others from another previous nightmare and those two appeared. They were Zalgo Pie and Creepybloom from MLP Creepypasta. The four looked at me and I began to think and both Sombra and Evil Charming appeared. I pointed at the Tantabus, which was beginning to be defeated until it grew bigger.

“Get that Tantabus!”

They nodded and we took to the charge. The others were now fearful, but then they were surprised when they see RD from RF charged towards it and she missed.

RDRF shouted with glee “If you were a living pony, you would have made a wonderful addiction to the Rainbow Factory!”

Rainbow asked “I’m not crazy, right?”

“Impossible! You are a nightmare, Rainbow Dash from the Rainbow Factory!” Charming shouted in confusion and fear.

RDRF replied with glee “Nice to see you too Charming. I’m not alone, you know!”

Suddenly, Pinkamena passed Charming and the Mane 6 and she jumped with a knife in hand. RDRF gave her a lift and she tried to cut it but the Tantabus dodged it. Pinkamena landed and looked at Charming and gave a creepy smile.

Pinkamena replied “Greetings again Charming, I missed you.”

Charming shiver a bit but never minded. Sombra came to Charming’s side and created a black crystal to allow some people to the Tantabus. Creepybloom and Zalgo went up it, Zalgo holding her knife.

Twilight shouted “Another Pinkie!?”

Applejack demanded “Is that Applebloom!?”

Applebloom replied “No sis, I’m right next to ya.”

Applejack looked at her and the CMC and looked at the other two. Zalgo jumped first and slash at it but the Tantabus moved away. Creepybloom jumped from on top of Zalgo and jumped at the Tantabus, only to miss. Zalgo landed first, then Creepybloom.

Zalgo shouted with glee “Come back here, you’ll like what I have planned!”

I began to hover in front of the Tantabus.

Mane 6, Charming, and Luna shouted in unison “Danny/Brother/Son!?”

“This is my domain Tantabus! I’M YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE FOR I AM THE ELEMENT OF NIGHTMARES, ONE OF THE MEMBERS OF THE ELEMENTS OF INSANTIY!!

My necklace began to glow and the other EOI elements appeared around me. They were spinning around me as I smiled with evil. They entered my body and when they did, I radiated with a bright white light then when it faded down, I was different. My mane and tail was floating upward with power, my coat was dark blue, and the whiteness in my eyes was now black. My pupils were purple. On my chest was my element, the jewel was literally attached to my chest. I smirked at the Tantabus, which looked like it was panicking.

“I am now in my Super Form: Super Danny! Now I’m going to take what YOU stole!”

My element began to glow and shot a rainbow inverted to the Harmony Rainbow at the Tantabus. It got hit and began to shrink. Suddenly, at the same time, a lot of creatures began to appear around me, all from horror games and some dark nightmare-like villains [FNAF4, Creepypasta, Pitch Black, Dead William and Wolfman from Dead Realm, etc.].

“For messing with MY nightmares, you have lost your power of nightmares!”

The Tantabus shrunk until it looked like a Nightmare Moon figure and it returned to Luna, who stop holding the dream. However, it remained because of my clones. I landed in front of them and the creatures disappeared into thin air. I remained in my Super Form.

“It’s time that I confessed.” They remained quiet “I knew of the ending of the Battle against Harkon, I knew I would get Amnesia.”

They gasped in shock.

Charming shouted in anger “You knew and never told us!?”

“I wanted to but I saw that if I did, the outcome would have changed. Charming, you would have died, if I did.” They gasped again and Charming understood why I didn’t tell them. “I checked and double check every outcome, if I had not got in the way, Harkon would have killed you Charming. The only way was for me to get away to protect you. I tried pushing but the outcome said that I would still get hit. So, I knew this needed to happen.”

Twilight demand “But how are you here!?”

“Well, somepony had used a wide spread shared dream and I ended up being part of it. You see, I’m nothing but a soul, a being that can allow me restore my mind’s memories. I exist within the purple gemstone on Nyx’s necklace.” They gasped in shock, more from Nyx. “That is why I made you promise to keep it safe at all times, Nyx. You hold the key of restoring my memories within my mind. Memory spells had no effect on me, trust me, Clockwork tried it one time and it failed. The only reason my memories were restore because I had to defeat the Genie Ghost to restore my memories. Anyway, besides that, I have nothing left to say.”

“Wait, do you know where your body is at?” Charming asked with hope.

“No.”

The dream began to end and I disappeared into the necklace’s gemstone once more…

Author's Note:

That is it from this chapter. Interesting development, isn't it?