• Published 26th Jul 2015
  • 699 Views, 8 Comments

Phantom War VI: Bounty Hunter Saga - Danny Eclipse



After losing his memories after the battle, Phantom Lord goes and begins his new life as a Bounty Hunter who brings fear and terror to his opponents. Can Phantom Lord evade the Equestrian Empire trackers or will he be caught?

  • ...
4
 8
 699

Huttsbane’s Demise and New Target

Me and HK-47 were coming from the rear of the Timberwolf encampment. We were alone with our weapons. We see three guards at the rear entrance and I smiled.

“Let’s do this.”

I activated my jetpack and flew over to them. They looked at me and I see they have metal equipment attached to them with blasters on their backs. I fired an explosive dart the center wolf then I see the dart explode a few seconds later, killing all three Timberwolves. I motion HK-47 and we began to walk in, guns blazing. I kept firing explosive darts, missiles, and duel blaster fire. HK-47 kept using his Sith Sniper Rifle and kept hitting targets down. After finishing off the entire camp forces, which were only fourteen Timberwolves, we walked to a hut and enter. We see two Timberwolves, one looking at us and the other on the bed. I aimed my pistols at his head while HK-47 aimed his rifle at the other timberwolf.

“Nem’ro found somepony with no morals to destroy my village! Are you proud of yourself? Filthy murderer! Will you butcher all the women and children as well?” Huttsbane said, accusing.

“I’ll kill anypony I have to in order to finish this job, even if it means killing unarmed men, women, and children.” I replied coldly.

HK-47 added “Statement: Besides, consider this as payback for killing one of the Hutts, even though we don’t care about that overgrown slug.”

The Timberwolf shouted in horror “You don’t need to kill anypony else!”

HK-47 asked “Reply: Oh, and why not?”

The Timberwolf answered “The Hutts would slaughter us like criminals, when it is they who have taken what is not theirs.”

Huttsbane said “Yes. This swamp was home for Timberwolves long before the Hutts came.”

The Timberwolf said “You are a warrior. You must understand why we fight for our birthright.”

HK-47 replied, coldly “Statement: Absolutely pathetic creatures you are.”

“Don’t bore me with your politics; I hate ponies who try to make me feel sorry for them inside. I hate ponies that do that, and you know what I do to them? I blast the center between their eyes.”

Huttsbane said to the Timberwolf “You waste your breath, Spirit-leader. This is just more outsider scum.”

“This particular scum’s going to enjoy killing you.” I said with the cold pleasure and a hint of insane thrill.

HK-47 declared “Target acquired: terminate with great pleasure.”

“Come and fall under my claws!” Huttsbane shouted his warrior cry.

Huttsbane made the attempt to jump at me but I hit the hilt of my pistols at his head, making him fall.

Spirit-leader shouted “Warriors! Rally to Huttsbane!”

We looked to the door and see reinforcements, two timberwolf warriors.

“I’ll take care of Huttsbane and Spirit-leader, you get the warriors HK-47!”

I began to fire while HK-47 attacked the additional warriors. Huttsbane jumped at me but I kicked him away, making him hit a metal wall. I looked at Spirit-leader and began to fire at him, shooting his chest and head. HK-47 looks at the warriors, who charged. He sniper shot one of the wolves but the other jumped at him. HK-47 fell to the ground with his sniper rifle sliding away. He held the jaw of the timberwolf so it wouldn’t bite at him. HK-47 used his strength and ripped the jaw in half then used his flamethrower and burned the timberwolf to ashes. I fired an explosive dart at Huttsbane, which exploded. I walked over to Huttsbane’s corpus and took his head and put it in a bag. I looked at HK-47, who retrieved his Rifle.

“He was nothing but talk. I guess the guards were just plain out idiots.” I said with a chuckle.

HK-47 replied “Agreed. I hardly called that a challenge.”

“I wonder what the next job is going to be.”

Before we could walk away, I heard some beeping and pulled out my holotransmitter and activated it, revealing Mako.

Mako said “Hey, it’s Mako. Got some information for you.”

“Did you find out more about the Great Hunt or Braden’s Killer?”

“That and more. I’ve been a busy girl. The pony who killed Braden really was Tarro Blood, a big shot from Canterlot. After he washed out of the last Great Hunt, Tarro spent years building up support with the Ponylorians. The Great Hunt is a Ponylorian tradition. Entry rules are different to their people. Since Tarro’s a Ponylorian, he competes with them to enter. Now he’s buying off the other Ponylorians so they don’t gang up on him again.” Mako explained.

“A coward and a cheat. This scum dies and he claims to be a Ponylorian, he’s nothing but a joke.”

Mako said “That’s what I like to hear. For now, concentrate on impressing Nem’ro. His sponsorship is your only chance of getting close to Tarro Blood.”

“And when we do get the chance to be part of the Great Hunt, Tarro will do anything to stop me from killing him.”

“I like to hear that a lot. Oh, and one more thing…While I was out taking care of…saying goodbye to Braden and Jory…I caught someone following me. He was dressed like some different cultural tribesman. Tall, wore a white bone mask, like a death’s head.” Mako said.

“This fella try to come after you?”

Mako replied “No, but he could tell I spotted him. Anyway, eyes open. Go show that Hutt who’s the best bounty hunter on the planet.”

The transmission ended and I put it away and began to walk back to Nem’ro’s palace with HK-47.

“This time, don’t lose your tempter HK-47.”

HK-47 nodded and we began to make our way back.


We walked into the master room and see Nem’ro and his changeling waiting and they see us. I came over to them with HK-47. When I approached, I pulled out the bag that had Huttsbane’s head in it.

Nem’ro said “{My little bounty hunter returns!}

Carnus added “He smells like dead savage!”

I dropped the head to the floor. Nem’ro looked at it and I could tell he was smiling.

HK-47 replied “Commentary: Nem’ro, you did say that you wanted the head on your floor.”

I felt a shiver coming down my spine. I had the feeling I was being watched, not by other peasants, but from something else than them. There was a moment of silence before Nem’ro broke the silence.

Nem’ro said “{Then it’s true. You killed the famed Huttsbane. Tell me of your hunt.}

“You asked for a head. I went and got it.”

Nem’ro replied “{So simple, was it? One time might be luck…Your next target will not be so easy to reach, though he shouldn’t put up much of a fight when you find him.}

HK-47 said “Statement: Our next target is a weakling? This will be too simple for my master and me.”

{How much do you know of what is happening here on Hutta Swamp?}” Nem’ro asked.

“I know there’s been a lot of shooting.”

Nem’ro began to explain “{The upstart Fa’athra lays claim to things that are mine. He moves against my factories, sending him scum to make trouble in Jiguuna. Some fools think Fa’athra is becoming a stronger Hutt than Nem’ro. One is Yalt, my ex-accountant. Yalt now works for Fa’athra at the factory in the Rust Yards. The accountant must die for his betrayal!}

“Anything else I should know before I head out?”

Nem’ro added “{After the accountant Yalt is dead, take his head to the cantina. Yalt’s wife works there. She encouraged his disloyalty to me. Give Yalt’s head to her.}

“I understand. For encouraging disloyalty, showing the fate of those who do to her would bring terror and fear into her actions. You’re my kind of sick, Nem’ro.”

{Fa’athra protects Yalt behind a blast-proof security door, but someone smart like you will find a way in. Go show Yalt what it means to cross Nem’ro!}” Nem’ro shouted with a hint of glee.

Carnus added “See Juda when you want credits. She pays you for dead savage.”

I nodded and began to leave. Before I left, I looked towards where the chill originated from and sees a Zebra looking at me. I had a feeling something going to happen between us and we left.


We left the master room and looked to a desk that had a Pegasus there. I walked over to her and she got up.

The Pegasus said “Hey, I think I’ve got something for you.”

“I was hoping you’d say that.”

Juda replied “That’s not what I meant,” I noticed her blushing and I smirked under my helmet. “You’re a bad one, aren’t you. Here you go. Credits for the head of Huttsbane. Good work there.”

She sat back down and I began to walk away with HK-47. Before we got far, I heard Juda say something.

Juda said “I like bad ones, very much…I hope I can work up the courage of talk with him more private…”

I smirked under my helmet. I might have just got her heart to me.

HK-47 asked “Question: What is the plan of getting through those blast doors?”

“I think Soundwave can accompany us. He needs to get some action every now and then. T3 wasn’t design for combat, so Soundwave is the best option.”

Author's Note:

The next chapter will be how I get to Yart, kill him, then some other stuff. I hope you are liking this so far.