• Published 26th Jul 2015
  • 699 Views, 8 Comments

Phantom War VI: Bounty Hunter Saga - Danny Eclipse



After losing his memories after the battle, Phantom Lord goes and begins his new life as a Bounty Hunter who brings fear and terror to his opponents. Can Phantom Lord evade the Equestrian Empire trackers or will he be caught?

  • ...
4
 8
 699

Sponsorship Taken and Preparation to Depart

Me, Mako, and HK-47 was walking into Fa’athra’s palace. We had killed a lot of soldiers to get inside but we made it inside. When we made it inside, we began to head to the elevator where I could head to “Level 2”, directly where our Equestrian Scientist was at. We kept killing enemy forces, eventually we made it to our target. When we did, she was clearly panicking. We approached her and she began to back up.

The Scientist said “Stay back, I’ve got a… a… well, guess I don’t have much of anything. Please, just tell me why I’m being held here?”

“Relax. We’re not with Fa’athra’s people.”

“Nope, in fact, we just killed a whole bunch of ‘em. Don’t worry, we’re not gonna kill you. She fits the target description. Now, we just wait for Rarsk to show. Short version, lady. There’s a bounty hunter coming to take you to the Horde, where you’ll probably die or at least be tortured.” Mako explained.

The Scientist shouted in horror and fear “Oh…my!”

Mako explained the plan “We want to kill this bounty hunter, so it’s your lucky day. Just sit quietly and be bait-like.”

“Let’s set up our ambush, Mako.”

“I’m not cut out for this. Please let me go. I’ll do anything to-“ The Scientist complained.

Mako interrupted “What part of “sit quietly” didn’t you understand?” I began to feel a presence and I looked towards the door and see Rarsk, the Argonian Bounty Hunter, coming towards us with blasters drawn “You’re going to blow our-oh, great…”

Rarsk said “Hello, soft things. I see many Fa’athra servants are dead. Give me scientist female, and you will not join them.”

“Just give me Nem’ro’s sponsorship and walk away, otherwise I’ll kill you.”

Rarsk replied “You are stupid, even for soft things. Rarsk will tear out your heart and feed it to a tiny rodent.”

“Bring it on, Lizard man.”

HK-47 said “Statement: Maybe it is because they think they are so cocky that the name “Phantom Lord” means nothing but death for them. I’m ready to kill him at your command, Master.”

Rarsk shouted “Scorekeeper, watch me!”

“HK-47, target for termination!” I ordered.

HK-47 stated “Detecting two additional targets. Targets acquired; Deadly force authorized.”

I charged at Rarsk and punch him, making him fly back a bit. The mercenaries took aim but Mako and HK-47 killed them. I used my flamethrower and burned Rarsk down and shot a few shots at him to make sure the job is done. I began to check his body and pulled out holo disk and put it in my pocket.

The Scientist said “That…that was brutal. But I owe you my thanks.”

Mako said “Got that right, girl. We’re the heroes of the day.”

“So…what happens now?” The scientist asked.

“Isn’t there a bounty on this woman, Mako?”

Mako replied “Sure, but that’s not something we’re interested in. Right?”

“Interested; nothing. I’m positively intrigued.” I said darkly.

I pulled out my blaster and the Scientist began to back away.

The Scientist shouted “No, please!”

I aimed my blaster at her and pulled the trigger, killing her in the process.

Mako complained “That was disgusting. You’re not the person I thought you were.”

“HK-47, I think it is time we turned the tide. Knock Mako out and we’re going to control her with Soundwave’s newest project: Extremis.”

Before Mako could act, HK-47 knocked her out.

“Let’s hand the body over, she’s probably worth a lot of credits.”

HK-47 began to carry Mako and the dead Scientist.


We were on the Ebon Hawk, which was at the Spaceport. Soundwave had finished the Nano Probes that would connect to my mind, commonly known as Extremis. It would grant me the ability to allow my suit to attach itself to me by remote control. I took my suit off, showing my true looks. I began to focus on my suit and suddenly, the parts of it began to attach to me. Once again, I was fully armored. I smiled, knowing the test was successful. It also grant my control over all robots and Cyborgs as well, making them my puppets. I decided to not use it against Soundwave but I made sure that Soundwave reprogrammed Mako’s Nano Probes. She became my puppet to use now and she won’t question it. She lost the memory of the Scientist and was implanted with fake memories of letting the Scientist go.


Mako woke up back in the HQ. Me and HK-47 helped her and we made our way to Nem’ro’s palace. We began to head into the Master Room, where Nem’ro was at. I cashed in the dead Scientist body and got a lot of good credits. We entered and see a bone faced pony, he was talking with Nem’ro.

The Tribesman said “Very well, Nem’ro. When the Argonian returns I shall…” He was interrupted when I arrived with HK-47 and Mako. They looked at us. “Ah, I see we have a new player in the game after all.”

Mako shouted “That’s the bone-masked creep that followed me. Get him!”

Mako pulled out her blaster and aimed it at the stranger. But we heard some noise and we see three guards, weapons drawn. There was a silence and Mako was aware of the folks around us. Nem’ro shook his head in disapproval.

Nem’ro said “{Ha! Little Mako, so fiery.}

The Tribesman told me “Hunter, allow me to apologize if I spooked your young friend.”

“Calm down a sec. Let’s see what’s what.”

Mako put away her blaster and the guards lowered their weapons and left.

The Tribesman explained “I regret that I startled you, young woman. I was pursuing another quarry when we crossed paths. I am Grataa. It is my honor to represent the Great Hunt. I have been investigating possible malfeasance by one Tarro Blood.”

“He slaughtered my crew to keep me out of the Great Hunt.”

Grataa replied “Yes, I am aware. I regret that I arrived too late to intervene. I reviewed your security holorecording and witnessed the murder of your teammates by Tarro’s men. While dishonorable, the attack wasn’t technically against the rules. Unless Tarro attacks another competitor, he cannot be punished.”

“Tarro’s too big a coward to take me on.”

“Be cautious accusing Ponylorians of cowardice. They do not take such insults lightly.” Grataa warned. “I shall continue to closely monitor Tarro Blood’s activities. If he breaks the Great Hunt’s rules, he will pay for it. I have remained here to give the Argonian, Rarsk, instructions for the Great Hunt. It seems this is no longer necessary.”

“Whatever you were going to tell Rarsk, you can tell me instead.”

Grataa replied “As you say.”

Nem’ro declared “{You have my token and recognition as the most fearsome hunter on Hutta Swamp.}

Grataa said “Indeed, you have proven yourself worthy of the Great Hunt. But the competition is only beginning. From here you must go to Canterlot, the Equestrian Capital. While I am aware you have your own ship, the Equestria Empire will try to stop you. Here is a Great Hunt pass, acknowledging that you have clearance to go into the Capital.” He gave the pass to me and I took it with pleasure.

Mako said “I wish Braden could see this. At least now we can make his killer pay.”

“Tarro Blood will get what’s coming to him, that’s a promise I intend to keep.” I told her.

Mako stated “You’re the best.”

Grataa said “When you arrive at Canterlot, seek the Huntmaster in the Ponylorian enclave. He will answer all your questions about the Great Hunt.”

“You with me, Mako?”

Mako replied “All the way.”

Nem’ro declared “{Yes, go to the Great Hunt and spread the glory of Nem’ro the Hutt!}

“You and I aren’t finished, Hutt. I’ll be back.”

Grataa told me before I departed “Good hunting.”

I nodded and we began to head to the Ebon Hawk. When we arrived, we went inside the Ebon Hawk and we took off, heading to Canterlot.

Author's Note:

Now we are going to proceed to Canterlot. But the question remains: Can Charming detect Danny's presence in Canterlot? That is a question that is going to be answered soon.