• Published 8th May 2012
  • 2,705 Views, 27 Comments

Pinkie Cubed - AnnonyMouse



Pinkie Pie, Pinkie Pie and... on dear Celestia... PINKIE PIE?

  • ...
2
 27
 2,705

Pinkie Cubed

WARNING: Contains Pinkie Pie, Pinkie Pie, and Pinkie Pie... We are SOOO bucked...
...
Pinkie Cubed, or P3
...

It was a beautiful day, perfect for Twilight Sparkle as she ran around performing her chores. Spike was riding along on her back, carrying her always long and detailed 'to do' list. Many believed that even Santa Hooves naughty list was only a tenth that length.

“Such a perfect day for running errands.” Twilight smiled. “Oh, there's Pinkie Pie, just as I scheduled.”

“How can you schedule Pinkie Pie?” Spike asked, looking at the list. “Oh, expect Pinkie Pie at any given time.”

“Of course.” Twilight smirked, the glint of light off her teeth catching the pink pony's attention.

“Hi Twilight. Hi Spike.” She bounced over, an oddly large box on her back. “Isn't today just super duper awesome?”

“Sure is.” Twilight's smirk was a pleasant smile. “What's that you got there?”

“It's my new party cannon. I'm planning on using it on your birthday.”

“Reeeealy....” Twilight inched away from the bubbly bouncing bomb balancing pony. “That's... nice?” She inched away a little more. “Got chores, bye Pinkie.”

Spike held on for dear life as Twilight zipped away.

Pinkie watched the pair vanish around a corner. “Gee, I wonder what that was about.” She then shrugged and hopped along home.
...

“Party cannon?” Spike laughed. “Is she serious?”

Twilight gave Spike the 'look'. “Yes... Yes she is. She says she has a cannon, then she has a cannon. I don't know how, who or why anypony would even THINK to sell her a cannon...” She sighed. “And it's for use on my birthday too... Why am I getting a bad feeling about this?”

“This IS Pinkie Pie. You know nothing bad could happen, unless she drinks another espresso.”

Twitch.

“Calm down Twi. Everything will be alright. Twi?” He noticed she was staring down the street, and looked.

“Oh, there's Pinkie again. Where's her package?” Spike asked, three seconds before the package floated behind Pinkie, glowing a bright blue. “Uh... Is that a horn on her head?”

Twilight twitched. “No... Impossible. That CANNOT be Pinkie Pie. She's an Earth Pony, not a Unicorn Pony.”

“It's gotta be a prank. You know, a stick on horn and glitter and wires holding the package up, right?” Spike was praying Twilight would say right.

“Of course.” Twilight turned away from that scene. “The only possibility was that she was pulling a prank.” She laughed nervously as she trotted back down the street.

As they rounded the corner, they spotted Pinkie Pie at the Sugarcube Corner, the large package on her back.

“Twi?” Spike blinked. “How'd she get ahead of us?”

“It was a mirror... Pinkie Pie is just trying to prank us. Did I leave room on the schedule to allow for Pinkie Pranks?”

“Um... One hour total allotted time.” Spike read out.

“Okay, mark that down by five minutes. I need to drop off my request order at Rarity's for my new Gala dress.” She turned and trotted off toward Rarity's.
...

Half way across town, they came within view of the Carousel Boutique. It was such a delightful looking building. Even with Pinkie Pie standing out front, looking at a piece of paper, and standing next to a large package.

Twitch.

“How'd she get ahead of us again?” Spike asked.

“Dunno... Must drop off order.”

Twitch.

The pair watched as Pinkie Pie stretched out a pair of WINGS... She picked up the package with her forehooves and flew off.

“Wires?” Spike asked.

“Uhh?... What?... But?... ERK!!!” Twilight twitched again before fainting.
...

“The poor dear.” Rarity's voice sounded through the wonderfully cool darkness. “Are you certain it was Pinkie Pie?”

“I saw her cutie mark every time. Two blue balloons on either side of a yellow balloon.” Spike's voice answered.

“Ugh...” Twilight groaned.

“Darling, are you feeling well?”

Twilight sat up and looked around. Everything was dark. She reached up and pulled a damp cloth off her forehead. “Pinkie Pie really got me good...” She chuckled. “I honestly thought for a moment that I really did see a Unicorn Pinkie and a Pegasus Pinkie.”

Spike snickered. “Yea, Pinkie really pulled a fast one over on us. I bet she'll pop out any moment now to let us know it was a joke.”

It was too perfect. A knock came at the front door.

“Coooming.” Rarity left Twilight and Spike in her workshop and headed to answer the door. “Welcome to Rarity's Carousel Boutique. Oh Hello Pinkie Pie... Pinkie Pie... Pinkie... Pie?” There was a moment of silence, then a thud.

Twilight and Spike rushed out into the main display room and saw Pinkie Pie poking her head in through the door, looking down at a fainted Rarity.

“Wow, she fainted. I've been getting that a lot today.” Pinkie spoke, but oddly her mouth didn't move.

Twitch.

“Twilight?” Spike looked up and saw a slightly disheveled looking Twilight. “Are you okay?”

“Pinkie Pie?” Twilight asked. “Are you... alone?”

“Nope. I have two of my cousins with me.” She trotted in, followed by her near identical twins.

They were almost 100% perfect triplets. The only difference was one had a horn on her brow, and the other had a pair of wings.

Twitch.

“The funny thing is, we're all called Pinkie Pie.” The Pegasus giggled.

Twitch.

“Twilight?” Spike backed away and hid behind the very frazzled looking Twilight. “I'm scared.”

“Hey Twilight? Are you okay?”

“No... No I'm not. There's THREE Pinkie Pies standing here right in front of me...” She shuddered at the potential repercussions on the fabric of the universe, and especially her sanity.

Pinkie Pie was still smiling. “You're just being silly. This is Pinkalynn Delilah Pie.” The Earth Pony gestured to the Pegasus. “And this is Pinkamimi Dana Pie.” This time, she introduced the Unicorn.

“But... You're triplets...”

“No silly. We all have different moms and dads.” Pinkamimi snickered. Oh, Pinkie, we should totally have a party.”

“Oh yea. A welcome my two favorite cousins to Ponyville party.” Pinkalynn fluttered her wings joyously.

“I'm so glad the two of you decided to move to Ponyville. We'll have the bestest time ever.”

That was the last thing Twilight heard before fainting again.
...
The End...
...
Seriously, this is the end...
...
I'm very serious. This is the end... OF EVERYTHING!!!
...
Bye bye.




Thanks too maskedferret for helping with editing and finding a lot of those annoying little spelling mistakes.

Comments ( 27 )

Welllup, time to shut it all down. Somebody call the Daleks, it's the only way to be sure.

oh, i see what you did with your username there. But either way. story is good.

:applejackconfused::rainbowderp::fluttershbad::derpyderp2: We're screwed, we are all so screwed.

The word "twitch" shows up 8 times in the story. That's 2 cubed!

Pinkie Pie = 2. :pinkiegasp:

TOO MUCH PINK ENERGY IS DANGEROUS!

Eeyup. We're screwed.

It's gotta be a prank. You know, a stick on horn and glitter and wires holding the package up, right?” Spike was praying Twilight would say right.

But what are the wires connected to? (If there WERE wires)

Anonymouse? I get it, Punny

I wouldn't go as far as saying it's the end of the world...but yeah, Ponyville's gonna be a lot more interesting.

565639 No doubt about that.

Well, I guess you could say the fun at parties will be tripled :pinkiegasp::pinkiehappy:

I personally will be eagerly watching the end of ponyville from a safe distance, if such a thing exists.

571965 Come join the aponyclypse. May as well have fun before the planet breaks.

567764 Tripled? Try infinity cubed.

Wow, thats A LOT of fun :pinkiehappy:

:pinkiegasp: It's often joked in the brony community about how two Pinkies are world ending. WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THERE'S THREE???:raritydespair::raritydespair::raritydespair:

Oh god... Now take the R63'd Pinkie Pie from "On A Cross and Arrow" and triple THEM... :pinkiegasp::pinkiecrazy:

602964 and THEN add them to these three... 4th through infinity walls would be obliterated...

and as the thirteen men dragged him out of his bedroom right before his brain caved-in some say he yelled one phrase...
DOZ NOT COMPUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know this is the end, but ..... MOAR because MOAR~!

the forth wall has just been annihilated.:pinkiehappy:

This is the end! We're F****d.

Welp, we're screwed, it's the apoccalypse. RUUUUN!

Two Pinky's is equivalent to the world ending
I don't even want to know what three will do

6254311 The world DID survive the episode 'Too Many Pinkies'. And I wrote this before that ep ever aired, lol

6255764
Ture they did survive but only becaues they zap them to death I'm certen if they stayed cracks in reality would start to form starting the beginning of the end of it.

Ponyville is screwed. Run!!!!!

Login or register to comment