• Published 8th Feb 2015
  • 413 Views, 5 Comments

On Wings of White - Princess OtakuGeek



Prince Blueblood finds love in the most unlikely of places.

  • ...
3
 5
 413

Author's Announcement

Okay, little announcement for my readers. First off, thank you all for your likes, favorites, tracking, watches, comments and generally support towards me. You guys are amazing and it just encourages me to make good stories that you will enjoy and it tends to bug me a lot when I take so long to get a chapter posted. Which brings me to the reason for this note. This story is one of my earliest stories and it's not a story I'm proud of. I started the story at the spur of the moment after I attended a performance of Swan Lake as you all know.

I am not particularly proud of how I wrote this and for a time I've had to figure out if I wanted to put it up for adoption or overhaul it. Both choices had pros and cons that I was weighing and I was leaning heavily towards adoption since I'm already writing several other stories (plus I've been feeling kinda lazy lately) and there are lots of authors who are far better at their craft than I am. And then I reread the story which not only made me pause, but it also opened up a new possibility. Co authoring.

So here is my final verdict. To anyone who is interested, please come help co author and either continue this story or give it an overhaul. If any of you are interested, let me know.

-darkponDJ:twilightsmile::heart:

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment