• Published 18th Jan 2015
  • 1,417 Views, 64 Comments

What's God? - DiscordFan



Twilight wants to find out how the universe was made, and she doesn't want that Big Bang junk. Twilight what are you getting yourself in to?

  • ...
27
 64
 1,417

Epilogue


"Soo... you don't have pepperoni?"

The Mane 6 and God had returned to Equs for pizza. God had donned a body of an earth pony instead of an alicorn.

"For the last time, Father," Twilight said while rubbing her temples, "we don't even know what'pepperoni' is!"

"Well, that makes sense since ponies are herbivores..."

"We're what know," Rainbow Dash asked.

Comments ( 12 )

5520667
The Big Bang theory is not there to be "believed", but to be "learned", or to be "disproved". All the evidence for it is laid out, free (of charge) for you to go learn and understand. That's what science is; you don't have to take the word of any authority figure if you're willing to do the work yourself.

Twilight, knowing what science is, would never call it "Big Bang junk." I don't care what your personal opinion regarding BB is (you said you think it's true); I'm saying you have to write Twilight true to her character. Not because it's Big Bang, but because she would never have such a callous attitude towards any scientific endeavor.

Yeah, not cool spamming this on other stories.

5916185

All the evidence for it is laid out, free (of charge) for you to go learn and understand.

except for those scientific journal articles behind a paywall ;)

Okay, I read it, and... it was a pointless exercise. Lengthy unneeded intro, Celestia canceling the court for a five-minute talk with Twilight (that could have waited anyway) and then some silly references without actually making any point.

Don't spam other stories' discussion with this thing.

5920476

I wanted a fellow God-Writer to read my story.

Why is that bad?

5920512
I think your comment was interpreted as spam, demanding that people go read your story in the comments of another totally unrelated story (other than the fact that they both feature the word "God")

I dunno, I was just clarifying what the other guy was commenting about.

5920943

Aah... Well, I'm sorry it got misinterputed.

Lol, that was hilarious!:rainbowlaugh: I like this.
~Melly~

6080166

I'm glad!

Want to go get pepperoni pizza now? Oh wait, we're ponies...

6080193
I love me some peppy pizza! Bacon too! Here, have a slice
silviocicchi.com/pizzachef/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/p3.jpeg
What!? Weird pony person. Well have some anyway, even if it's digital.
Enjoy,
~Melly~

6080232

I was referring to the story about not having any! :rainbowlaugh:

And I love bacon pizza!:raritystarry:

Login or register to comment