• Published 30th Apr 2012
  • 3,050 Views, 114 Comments

Changes from the Far East - MC BR0N3

  • ...
7
 114
 3,050

Important note! (no, this isn't a new chapter…yet)

Hey guys, MC BR0N3 here.

I just wanted to give you readers the heads up that while Chapter 5 is making headway, it's going to take a while before I publish it. Sucks, I know.
Also, I wanted to say that I'm not abandoning "Changes" anytime soon. It's just going to have a very slow update speed, as usual.
This is because the next couple of years are gong to be very important (and thus, extremely hectic and stressful) for me, as I study and work for my IB Diploma, as well as selecting potential universities I want to go to. This leaves me with very little time to write. I will get some time to write during the holidays, but about 90% of that time will be dedicated to essays and exam revision.

I'm sorry for making you guys wait. With luck, I'll have the next chapter up by Easter.

MC BR0N3.

Comments ( 11 )

Ugggghhhh...Stupid education getting in the way of ponies! :twilightangry2:

Ah man now feel guilty sending you my chapters to edit. It takes away your time. :pinkiesad2:
Anyway good luck with your school work and story. :twilightsmile: Just let me know if you don't have time to edit my story anymore, I completely understand.

2389428
I'll keep that in mind.

Comment posted by MC BR0N3 deleted Apr 7th, 2013

2389467
This chapter was written before Discord's Reformation, so the elements are still with the princess and Discord still hates the element bearers. he says "My favorite mares" sarcastically.

When is the next update?

2596480
Sorry, but it will be a while until I can update the next chapter, I'm afraid. Right now I'm focused on my exams and assessments, leaving my current chapter on hold for now.

2596838 Waaaaiting....

Is this fic still alive because I'm not sure if it will update anytime soon.

Login or register to comment