• Published 3rd Dec 2014
  • 19,370 Views, 127 Comments

Tentacle-Creatures and You - Clip-Clop



Some mares just can't get enough sometimes.

  • ...
55
 127
 19,370
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 38 )

Well, that was amazing and incredibly hot.

I also like the backstory Prince Reginald brought in.

Any chance there might be Omake chapters involving the sex scene from this chapter, as told from the perspectives of the other mares? Not only would we get their impressions of Twi and Dashie getting it on with Long Shot, but we'd get any conversation details...such as exactly what sort of words/actions led up to Prince Reginald taking on Spike's form, and whether it was a request or instinctive from Reginald's part. (In other words, would it be more interesting if Rarity requested he take Spike's form, or if he plucked it from her mind as what she secretly desired?)

5702914

I thought about that. I might do extra bits for that, I might not....

I might let someone who thinks they'll do a good job take a shot at it....

I don't know yet, though.

5703023
Well, either way, I hope to see what's made of it.

And if the final chapter involves Spike "thawing out" something in the Crystal Empire involving tentacle creatures...well, who knows what will happen there?

5703027

I do, of course! I am the author, after all. I'm not completely dim.

5703039
Half the time, I don't know what's going to happen next in my own stories.

*Sees chapter length* this is gonna be a long night...

5703128

Or three, I hope. There's a lot of stuff in there.

5703306

Give it a pair of short horns, and turn it all black. Then you'll at least be close. That is highly amusing, though.

so is twidash going o be a big part of this story? 'cause i love me the twidash!

That "psychic conversation" with Pinkie and Twilight was perfect. As was all of the comedy before the giant words signalling start of sexytimes. You could probably make some good SFW Pinkie stories... or NSFW either one.

5702914 I second this request. Make it so!

Twilight's head is a very.... Interesting place.

5703039

Twilight turned on the water as her throat went dry, and the first cold blast hit her as Confidence returned, driving the souped-up steamroller that Meticulousness owned. Fire spewed from the elongated exhaust pipes as the machine bore down on the two nay-sayers.

ok. someone needs to draw this. stat.

That... was glorious. You're imporiving greately over time, the pace of this one was a little slower though, in comparison to the first one though somehow. About the only thing that would make Twilight nastier at this point is Longshot keeping her belly swollen....

5704346 Shit, bro. You should see mine. Each Emotion has it's own personality, and appearance. Heh, Lust took on the Visage of Billie Piper.

How old is Spike in this universe by dragon standards? Is he still a baby or is he teen/young adult?

6332120 Thank you for that incredibly helpful and specific answer. Really clears things up. :ajbemused:

6332673

He's of age for other species, but for dragons it would be mildly questionable. Like a twenty-year-old having sex with someone who turns eighteen in less than two weeks.

So.
TwiDash. Tentacles. NO rape. Incomplete.
Things i liked.*
Incomplete.

And total slut.

Things i dont like.
I mean, look, dirty talk is a good thing, but I, personaly, like it only under certain circumstances. Like, Twilight saying such things about Dash when they have fun, and vice-versa, but not like that. But that's crap that cant be hold as negative, so not really important.
Wish you all the best:twilightsmile:

*
I found ideal fic today, and guess what? Seems like there will be no continuation (at least, not soon). Who's the winner? I'm the winner. Fuck you, Life, you suck.

Question: Update?

6651941

Eventually. I'm a bit pony'd out lately, and I'm currently in the process of keeping my girlfriend from having a full-blown meltdown. Hopefully I'll be able to get the last part written by the end of January, but right now, between a lack of motivation, my YouTube channel difficulties, and my currently-bumpy social life, I just don't have time. I am going to try and find time for updating in January, though. If not, I plan to make a blog post about it.

Does this story have tentacles? The synopsis isn't exactly clear...

You should make more of this. Please?:fluttercry:

6914400

I'm trying. My parents finally decided to actually move into a bigger house, so pretty much all my projects have been put on hold until we're done.

6915455 are you done moving yet?

7262848
We just finished getting the final load of stuff to the new house last night. Unfortunately, though, I currently have no internet. I'm using my phone right now. We should have a new connection within the next day or two.

5349605 You know, I could see your point in everything you said, except for one part:

nor the population necessary for a secret identity during a one-night stand.

The population required for this is one penis. Perhaps two if she is gluttonous. But three, that's just being selfish.

The point wasn't that she couldn't have a one-night stand, but that it wouldn't be anonymous, and would likely end up in the paper within 2 days.

Other than that, I enjoyed your little piece of satire.

Why haven't you updated yet hmmm?

7766765
Because I've been focusing on other projects to try and make money. Check the blog.

7767777
If you don't expect to ever finish this—it's been over four and a half years—do you have any notes or anything you might release for those curious? Or information on how it was going to end?

Where is chapter 3?

Login or register to comment