• Published 21st Nov 2014
  • 1,792 Views, 71 Comments

Five Nights At Freddy's. Mike Is Best Guard - Writer Fire



Mike Schmidt. One of the humans roaming on equestria took a job at the family friendly pizza dinner Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. This will lead to mis adventures with him amd the five others.

  • ...
33
 71
 1,792
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 20 )

Well......uhm
NOW WE KNOW WE CAN FUCK THE FNAF CAST THANKS FOR THE INFO.



Freakout mode begin!

That was unnervingly short

"Hey Guys yes these recent chapters have been well short. I'm kinda running out of ideas for the story. So what I'm thinking it you guys can play out the story. As you post in the comments for something you want to happen in the story or what the chapter should be about. The ones with the most likes I will use in the next chapter. (Two or three days for voted and posting.) So let's see how this works out. See you next time.

Heres an idea, make theb have sex poker with chica, and fox, or true or dare.

yes make a truth or dare and make mikey kiss chica and bonnie

Have 'em play strip poker with Mike

So your into robots possessed by the sorrow filled souls of mutated children stuffed inside seid robots having sex with you?
Alright then.

.............................................................................................................Okay................................................................ that happened.....................

Yup story died

Story is not dead just not coming as I want. I'm writing more chapters for it. Sorry for the wait.

5489215 ya got a time estimate?

Hopefully by the end of this week. Friday.

Two weeks past where that story

Hey guys. It's been a while since I last been on this website. Things are kinda getting better around where I live. So maybe more chapters will come out. Sorry for the wait. Maybe longer.

When will there be more this story is funny

Still Waiting FUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!! Really doe? wherd it gone?

Comment posted by first hand account deleted Apr 7th, 2015

More chapters please !!!

Can you do more please

Login or register to comment