• Published 11th Dec 2014
  • 4,278 Views, 119 Comments

No Day But Today - Harmony Charmer



Sequel to "Meeting the Family". The day of the wedding has arrived, and as the day continues, six tales will be heard as the holy matrimony of former King Sombra and Pinkie Pie.

  • ...
11
 119
 4,278

Epilogue: Letters

Dear Pinkie and Sombra,

Hey, guys! Just wanted to say congrats to you guys! Sorry for leaving like that, but Cheesy sense never stops, even for weddings. So, I hear that Pinkie's doing well with the pregnancy? If so, awesome! If not, Sombra, I will come down there and go full on mom mode. I literally won't be able to stop myself.

Sincerely, Cheese Sandwich

P.S. Pinkie, if you find your sweets missing from their respective cabinets or secret chest compartments, please kindly direct yourself to your husband about the whereabouts. He might have something to do with it.

Dear Cheese,

You sell out, she's not supposed to have sweets.

Sombra

Dear Sombra,

STOP HIDING MY SWEETS. YOU'RE STARVING ME.

Sincerely, your wife, Pinkie

Dear Pinkie,

First off, you're pregnant. You can't have too much sugar because it's bad for the baby. Also, why are we writing letters to each other? We live together, you twit.

Sincerely, your confused husband, Sombra

Dear Sombra,

I WANTED TO BE INVOLVED. Also, OK, I'll try to stay away from my cupcakes.

Sincerely, your compromising wife, Pinkie

Dear Pinkie and Sombra,

I'm not real used to writing letters, especially to you guys since it's been only a couple weeks since we last saw each other. So, how's the honeymoon? I hope it's great.

Anyway, I was kinda writing to tell you guys something I told Mom and Dad... I'm dating a girl. Her name's Florina, and she's real nice, and I was wondering if you guys had anything to say? Mom and Dad was cool with it, and so was Limestone and Maud, but I didn't know if you guys knew... I just wanted to tell you before anyone else did.

Sincerely, Marble

P.S. Wow, this is really weird for a congratulatory letter...

Dear Marble,

Someone better answer that phone because I so totally CALLED IT.

Sincerely, Pinkie

P.S. I've known for years, Marble, oh my gosh, I've been shipping you two since you two first looked at each other.

Dear Marble,

I already knew. We all knew. We've been making bets about when you were gonna come out.

Sincerely, Sombra

P.S. Tell Limestone and Igneous they both owe me twenty bits. Each.

Dear Sombra,

Here's your bits. It was a lucky guess.

Igneous and Limestone

Dear Sombra and Pinkie,

At the request of Fluttershy, I would like to apologize for my behavior during my speech. It seems I do not know how to handle my alcohol.

Sincerely, Discord

Dear Discord,

Don't apologize to us. Apologize to Rarity. You ruined her dress.

Sombra

Dear Pinkie,

Stop spiking the punch. You're lucky it worked out for me or I would have come after you.

Sincerely, Rainbow Dash

Dear Pinkie,

You brilliant genius.

Sincerely, a very lucky Soarin

Dear Sombra,

Pinkie told me you were a fan, so I enclosed a copy of one of my demos. Have fun on your honeymoon!

Sincerely, Sapphire Shores.

Dear Sapphire,

Thanks! Sombra would thank you himself, but he's too busy listening to your music.

Sincerely, Pinkie

Dear Pinkie,

You're gonna have some explaining to do when you get back from your honeymoon... It would appear your secret is out, dear.

Sincerely, Rarity

P.S. I DIDN'T DO IT, IT WAS BUTTON.

Author's Note:


HERE'S TO AN ENTIRE YEAR OF MY OTP. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH HANGING AROUND FOR THE RIDE. BIG HUGS AND KISSES TO EVERYONE WHO STUCK WITH ME!

FEEL MY LOVE

Comments ( 21 )

The OTP shall live on for another year, what a great wedding!

Dear Pinkie,
You're gonna have some explaining to do when you get back from your honeymoon... It would appear your secret is out, dear.
Sincerely, Rarity
P.S. I DIDN'T DO IT, IT WAS BUTTON.

Likely story there Rarity.

So now iS thiS it for them or are you going to continue the Story? :raritycry:

Comment posted by crystal_sammich deleted Dec 31st, 2014

Dear Pinkie,

Stop spiking the punch. You're lucky it worked out for me or I would have come after you.

Sincerely, Rainbow Dash

Dear Pinkie,

You brilliant genius.

Sincerely, a very lucky Soarin

I love you.

Are we going through the realistic 3 more months of pregnancy, or jumping in with a sequel? BTW, can it be like the invatations and have ours done? If so...

Dear Sombra,
It's the Rig Bearer! After that awesome wedding you threw, we got a WHOOOLE lot of confusing stuff going on. Something about Rarity blaming me for something? Oh well. There's also gossip about a foal! But gossip is gossip... Anyways, ev- *a bunch of scribbles*
*scribbled signature, in which you can make out 'Button Mash'*

I may make a fic linked to this universe on what that last bit was all about...

"And a happy new year..."

I don't want it to be over!!! :fluttercry::applecry::raritycry::raritydespair::fluttershysad::fluttershyouch::fluttershbad::ajsleepy:

These letters were hilarious, including Marble's TFS reference :rainbowlaugh:

5444043
Actually, no, this far from the end! I have a lot more fics with them planned, but for now, I'm focusing on my other works so that way I can get them finished or closed to finished before I start on anything else!

5446513 YEAH! Baby story! Whooo!... I... I like cute stories about pregnancy and babies. Its not weird... fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/261/e/b/shifty_eyed_applejack_animated_by_crimsonbristle-d4a79lo.gif

OTP OTP OTP OTP OTP OTP OTP OTP GOTTA LOVE THE OTP!

Thanks for the awesome story, Harmony. I'll be looking forwards to the next story you write with them. You'll be one of the only things that I'll be able to float on to Season 5. :derpytongue2: Anyways, happy New Year! :yay:

The last note: CALLED IT!
Amazing story. I actually teared up. I loved every moment of it and I can't wait for future stories.

5446513 oh good. Dont scare me like that!:flutterrage:

5446513 YAY, I love SombraPie

Despite only being like 500 words this is an awesome chapter. Really made me laugh :twilightsmile:.

What BCC format is this?

Well damn...I’ve seem to have finished this little series.....now what shall I read?!! Anyways beside my Chrysis of trying to now look for something else to read grate story an glad I got to be apart of this an read it! Wish I shall this little series before it was done so I could’ve add my letter for as the king of changelings...I’m sure that’s be interesting but at las it won’t happen anyways grate series an thanks for the awesome read!!

Loved this. It's beautiful. I hope for a continuation, but without a continuation this story is complete. I love this saga.

10403131
that comment was over a year ago, my dude

Login or register to comment