• Published 2nd Nov 2014
  • 1,561 Views, 37 Comments

Trixie's Robotic Boogaloo - The Infinity Doctor



Trixie Lulamoon, down on her luck, begrudgingly applies for a job at Freddy Frazbear's Pizzeria.

  • ...
11
 37
 1,561

Her Nightmare

Trixie found herself standing in the halls of Fazbear's, unsure of how she got there, or why she was here. Her flashlight shook in her hand, the light bobbing against the grime-stained walls as she waved it about, looking for any sign of life in the building. She also noticed, scarcely, she was dressed in her security guard uniform.

"Hello? The Great and Powerful Nightwatch demands you reveal yourself!" she called into the dimly lit restaurant.

She heard a vague response, unable to make it out, like a whispering in the back of her mind. She took a few steps down the hall, her hooves clopping against the linoleum and echoing far more than she had ever remembered.

She heard it again, then something shoved past her, shoulder-checking her as she spun on her heels, as the thing dodged the beam of her flashlight.

A shrill scream wailed in her ear, forcing her ears to fold as she collapsed, dropping her flashlight.

The wail subsided, but when she moved to grab her flashlight, she caught sight of something in the beam's golden iris. It looked blue, maybe a new Bonnie that MacIntosh was working on?

No sooner had she gripped the heavy handle of the light did she hear, as clear as day, "Let's find a suit that's right for you.". Trembling, she lifted the light, and staring down at her was a hideous caricature of herself, security uniform and all, built as one of the animatronics. There were handprints around the empty, dark eyes, and the fur of the thing was ragged around the neck. The head lulled forward as if in a drunken haze, and a glazed, purple eye rolled out of the left eye socket, dangling by an nerve.

Trixie screamed until it felt like her lungs burst, and then scrambled in the opposite direction as fast as she could. The monstrous thing followed her, keeping up at an incredible pace, despite its apparently decrepit condition. The hall stretched on and on, each time she passed posters and drawings all more hideous and ominous than the last.

"Join the party!" the thing hissed at her, grabbing at her with thin, metal fingers, far too close for comfort in Trixie's opinion.

She felt its grip tighten on one of her shoulders, before a she felt the thing forcefully split her horn in two with a fist. There was an intense moment of panic as she felt herself pass out.


A scream tore from her throat as Trixie jumped in her bed, rolling onto her wagon's wooden floor in a tangle of blankets. Sweat sheened her coat, no doubt the cold sweat she had during her night terror.

"Ugh..." she moaned, holding a hand to her forehead, and then idly making sure that she did indeed, still have a functioning horn.

She shivered as she remembered the nightmare vividly, almost too vividly if she was honest. Levitating a glass of water from her bedside and then sipping from it gently, was she able to collect herself.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment