• Published 2nd Nov 2014
  • 1,561 Views, 37 Comments

Trixie's Robotic Boogaloo - The Infinity Doctor



Trixie Lulamoon, down on her luck, begrudgingly applies for a job at Freddy Frazbear's Pizzeria.

  • ...
11
 37
 1,561

Just Gold

"H-Hey there Mac-Mac-MacIntosh." the bear, Freddy, she remembered, said to the red stallion behind him.

"Hey Freddy," Big Mac replied, moving onto the rabbit, standing just to the left of the bear "how's life treatin' ya?"

"Same old same old." the robot replied, nodding a bit.

'Amazing...' Trixie thought to herself, just now finding the rate of Equestrian technology incredible 'a...an artifical life...that can actually respond...'

Trixie gave a sideways glance to the farm-stallion, staring at him curiously.

'This simple stallion built these amazing things?' she recalled, finding herself thinking of the red stallion in a different light.

"That voice box givin' y'all trouble again? Coulda sworn ah fixed 'em just last month."

"Feels like long-longer." Bonnie replied, the very one that had disappeared from the stage just last night.

"Yeah...ah ought ta come in more often, if'n that's alright with you, Miss Trixie."

The blue showmare vaguely realized that she was being talked to, and lifted her head a bit.

"Oh, um, yes!" she replied a bit too enthusiastically, rapidly nodding, then had a thought "Though...I'd have to ask Frank first..."

"Ahm sure Frank would agree, he usually doesn't call for repairs, I just check in with 'im the night before I come."

"Oh...the...the roaming mode, I suppose, is useful?" Trixie asked nervously, still not sure about how she felt about the feature.

Big Mac nodded, now moving on to Bonnie.

"Yeah...I had ta install that after the first incident with 'em..." the large stallion replied sheepishly.

"Incident?" Trixie asked, concerned.

"Nothin' too big...from what ah know, one a' Chica's legs locked up, and she tripped over a couple a' foals, almost landed muzzle-first into a birthday cake." he chuckled.

'He must have a death wish if he's laughing at one of these creepy things...' she thought to herself, then noticed Freddy and Bonnie join him.

"I re-re-remember that," Bonnie stated, laughing "wasn't that the same-same day that Fr-Freddy lost one of his ears to a twin? What was th-the-ir name...Pie or something like that..."

"Oh, the Cake twins." MacIntosh nodded, now him, Bonnie, and Chica giggling at the poor bear's misfortune "That Ah remember, it took 'em 'till closin' time ta get it away from 'em."

The bear grumbled something incoherent to her ears, but was apparently heard by Big Mac, whom flinched in response to whatever the animatronic had mumbled.

"Oh well...er, I'm s-sure the four of you must have a lot to get to, so I'll just get out of your way..." Trixie said, backing away, as to go down to the security office.

None of them made any objections, and she turned, heading down to her 'office'.

"What's wr-wrong with h-her?" Chica asked.

"She's just...dealin' with somethin' personal right now..." Big Mac said, remaining vague.

"Oh, like Frank?" Bonnie asked as MacIntosh moved on to Chica.

"Yeah...somethin' like that..."

Meanwhile, Trixie sat herself on the swivel chair situated in the office, idly flipping through the camera feed as she sat, bored in the office. She asked herself why she didn't just go back out and stay with MacIntosh and the three automatons. She knew why, because she had planned to keep as far away from the things as possible. They scared the living hell out of her! Since when the hell were robots a thing in Equestria? How had she heard nothing about these terrifying, wondrous marvels? Was she so behind on the times that-

Trixie was snapped out of her thoughts, as she heard a shuffling sound, low moaning accompanying it. Quickly looking down at the feed, she saw that MacIntosh was still with the three animatronics on the show stage. Cycling through the cameras, she landed on a hall closet, something odd catching her eye. A poster in the enclosed space was...different...she could've sworn that it wasn't that way before...then again, she really had no interest in what was on the walls, but rather, what was inside the walls.

A large hand suddenly gripped her shoulder, and she nearly caught a cold, from the way chills ran up and down her spine. Tentatively looking up, she hoped that it was just MacIntosh, coming to say that he'd finished his work with Freddy and the others. She squeaked in fear, as she stared into the black, soulless eyes of a gold-colored Freddy, its jaw hanging open, revealing the dull, metal teeth of the skeleton that made the whole thing move.

"Um...can- can- I h-help you?" she asked timidly, shaking under the firm grip of the eerie thing.

'Frank, if I make it through tonight...I'm going to bucking murder you...'

"W...W...W...a...t...e...r..." it gasped, heavy breaths attempting to push themselves out of its mouth.

"W-water...?" Trixie whispered to herself.

'What would a robot want with water?' she wondered.

"Yes...yes, I'll get some for you...you just- just wait here..."

Dazedly wandering out of the office, she stumbled down the hall, towards the kitchen. She didn't realized she'd passed it, and before she knew what was happening, she bumped right into Big Mac's strong arms. Gripping one of them for dear life, Trixie nearly collapsed as MacIntosh tried to support her.

"Miss Trixie? What's th' matter?" he asked.

"Fr-Freddy...gold...office..." she murmured, not letting herself cry in front of the stallion.

MacIntosh gently set her against a table, making sure she was able to support herself, before he disappeared down the hall. He came back a moment later, confusion on his face.

"Ah don't know what's got y'all so spooked, there ain't nothin' there." he said.

"But...but...the gold Freddy!" she sputtered, not believing him.

"Trixie, ah know Frank just hired ya an' all, but Ah never made a gold Freddy costume."