• Published 12th Oct 2014
  • 2,030 Views, 14 Comments

Equestria Wars: The Magic Unleashed II - sonicdash123



An ancient threat emerges from the shadows at the human world and a battle of the bands has begun.

  • ...
21
 14
 2,030

Epilogue

The human version of Twilight ripped a piece of paper form the seismograph and pinned it next to the picture of Canterlot High. Around it were newspaper articles about a mysterious rainbow and some red lines that are connected to the school. "No doubt about it, Spike," Twilight said. "There's definitely something strange going on at that school..." Spike barked and continued to eat his dog food as Twilight walked to her microscope. "And one thing I still don't understand is how you are able to sense what's going on using this 'Force'." Twilight said turning to her boyfriend who was sitting in a meditative position while hooked up to a bunch of wires.

"I told you, Twi. The Force is an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us, penetrates us, and binds the galaxy together," Charming Thunder explained opening his eyes.

"Well I don't know about that," she said looking into a microscope. "But I do know that it does have something to do with those microbes I found in your blood." She looked up as she held the microscope slide she was just looking at to the light.

Comments ( 3 )

:pinkiegasp:
I love cliffhangers. :pinkiehappy:

(PS: Happy [late] Nightmare Night!)

5231056 did the lyrics myself actually :twilightsheepish:

5232981
That was my second guess. Still, it's really good! :pinkiehappy:

Login or register to comment