• Published 11th Oct 2014
  • 2,570 Views, 31 Comments

Witches of Equestria - Inkbeast



While investigating strange sight Bayonetta and Jeanne end up in the world of Equestria.

  • ...
2
 31
 2,570

Demons in Ponyville Square

Ponies, ponies in every color, as far as the eye could see. The town of Ponyville was filled with unique and friendly folk. Folk who were all panicking as there town was destroyed.

It had been a normal day when out of the blue a trio of strange creatures appeared. They were all built the same only one of them being larger than the rest. They had a large red Crescent moon of sorts coming from their head, their bodies were being either covered in an integrated blue armor, or they were simply made of it, it was hard to tell. Long snake like tails came from behind, with several pieces hanging from their arms clanked together as they moved. Each one carried a weapon of sorts, be it a pair of terrifying swords, or a double bladed scythe, or some kind of curved wand, stick thing.

These were a small hoard of Hideous, led by the larger Hatred.

A mare Roseluck hid behind an abandoned cart trying to catch her breath. These metal monstrosities had just suddenly appeared from thin air, and started attacking everything. So far nobody had be3en hurt but at this rate the town would be destroyed. Suddenly the cart she had been hiding behind groaned as a large blade came crashing through it, causing Roseluck to scream as she began to run a trio of Hideous running just behind her, as they closed in one raised its broad swords high, preparing to end the mare.

A shot whizzed through the air and blasted the demon back soon followed by its brethren. “Picking on a lady are we, I knew demons we Corse, but still no gentleman would ever dare raise a hand against a lady, or mare in this case,” a new voice called as a pair of gorgeous mares, one gray, one white, approached.

“You better get out of here, things are going to get messy,” the gray mare said as she pushed her glasses up.

“R-right, Th-thank you,” Roseluck stuttered as she quickly began to run off. The demons getting up, now focused on the witches who interfere with their hunt. Despite the law of ‘strength rules all’ in Hell, it Hatreds and Hideous were quite intelligent, they could recognize when they had the advantage, and with a group of three against two witches, they were doomed. Of course if it was only three. Two Hideous charged forward swords, and scythe raised, while the third stood back and let out an ear splitting scream.

Several similar cries sounded through Ponyville as the demons began to hurry towards the trio. It wasn't too difficult for Bayonetta and Jeanne to dodge the demons attack, each activating witch time. Before letting loose a quick barrage of punches and kicks, managing to get accustomed to their bodies rather quickly, almost as if they've had them since birth.

Quickly the demons were stripped of their armor before they were set flying back, but this time they hung in air before glowing brightly, then detonating in a flash of light, blood, and body parts, the last two dissolving into air.

Time began to flow normally as Bayonetta and Jeanne turned to deal with… the 15 or 20 demons now in Ponyville square.

“My looks like we’ll have to get serious,” Bayonetta said taking a step forward.

“Indeed, let us show these insects the power of the Umbren,” Jeanne replied, as she and Bayonetta launched themselves forward at the hoard, before launching into a flip.

---

Twilight panted slightly as she finally arrived in town fleeing ponies racing past her and her friends as they approached the town square. Everywhere they looked the town was wrecked. gashes on walls, overturned carts, and destroyed stands where littered everywhere.

“How horrible what could have done this,” Rarity asked skipping over several destroyed cantaloupes.

“I think were about to find out,” Rainbow dash said as they heard the sound of fighting just ahead.

As they arrived they witnessed Jeanne and Cereza, doing flips through a horde of metallic monsters wielding different weapons before launching forward at a larger version of the monsters in Ponyville square. As they flew several of the smaller monsters took a chance, swinging their weapons at the pair. The witches began to twist as they flew each time a weapon passed over them, the moaned, erotically leaving their own lookers blushing slightly.

When they finally came close to the leader they flipped, before kicking off the Hatred into the air. The mane six plus two watched as Cereza and Jeanes manes and tails seemed to take on a life of their own, spreading and wrapping around their bodies. Before long they were wearing a skin tight suit, long flowing hair coming down the front sleeves, in Bayonetta's case it changed color in parts to blue, with white stills sticking out here and there, in Jeanne’s case it was all white, a cat like mask having formed around her face.

As they planned the witches reached behind their back and pulled out something reminiscent to the curry sticks some of the demons had, only it was sticking partly out of their clothing.

“Well this is different, oh well no matter, lets rock baby,” Bayonetta said, as she and Jeanne stood back on their hind legs, albeit a bit wobbly

“What the hay are they doing?! They’re going to get massacred fighting like that,” Applejack said as and she others, began to move to help, but stopped when they heard several loud bangs. Several monsters suddenly snapped their heads back as they glowed gold, before exploding, much to the ponies and dragon’s horror, the rest began charging forward.

---

Bayonetta and Jeanne began to let shoots fly, but even with their marksmanship their way to many demons. Before long they were on them, and quickly it turned into a fist fight of sorts. Bayonetta would kick, punch, slap, and shoot the oncoming internals, not noticing a few heading to their onlookers.

“Guys we have incoming bad guys, like really fast,” Spike said noticing several armored attackers running and flying at them.

“Girls get ready, Big mac you get Spike out of here,” Twilight instructed ready to take on the threat.

“Eenope.”

Applejack turned to face her brother. “What da yah mean no??! Have yah lost it,” She cried.

“I aint gonna run an’ hide, with mah tail between mah legs, while ma sister is taking on a metal monster, yah saw what they did to the town, I’m gonna stand and fight, Spike yah go ad hide,” Big mac ordered.

“Kind of late because, THERE HERE,” Pinky cried as the monsters jumped weapons ready. The mane six scattered, as Big mac jumped back, Spike holding on to his straw like mane to avoid falling off.

Facing off against big mac was one of the stick carriers, hissing before it pointed it stick forward. Big mac had seen enough magic done to know what a charging glow, meant and quickly jumped to the side as the ground and part of the wall behind him were torn up and littered with holes.

‘Avoid the beam, less I end up like a piece of swiss,’ Big mac noted as he began charging forward Spike bouncing on his back.

--

Twilight and flutter shy nervously looked at the demon in front of them it hissed and slowly circled around them looking for a chance to strike, a scythe dragging on the ground.

“Wh-what are we going to do,” Fluttershy asked as she tried to make herself as small as possible. She hated fighting, she hated hurting others, and to hurt others was to go against her cutie mark.

“Don’t worry Fluttershy I got this,” Twilight said, looking confident, despite panicking on the inside.

--

“Oh you ruffian, how dare you destroy our town,” Rarity asked using her magic to hold up a broom. Pinky Pie stood next to her party can locked and loaded. The Hideous, growled its Swords at on its back standing deathly still. for a moment it was a stare down, before the demon took off the ground its tassels clinking before coming together and forming into wings. It roared raising its blades before dive bombing the mares. Pinky saw coming, and pulled the trigger firing a cloud of streamers and confetti, suppressing the Hideous enough for it to retreat.

---

“Yah sacred,” Rainbow Dash asked as she and Applejack faced a pair of Hideous.

“You wish,” Apple jack replied as she tried to buck her demon, only for it to jump back.

“Well whatever, just don’t run off on me cause you get scared,” Rainbow said ducking a sword swipe at her head, before turning around, and delivering a kick of her own, managing to push the demon back just a bit.

---

Bayonetta and Jeanne were just finishing up the last Hideous, ending with a dual push that sent it flying before it dissolved like its brethren, and turned to face the three Hideous. “This is becoming a nuisance,” Jeanne said annoyed.

“Come now Jeanne, this is the most fun we’ve had since New Year’s,” Bayonetta responded, smirking as she pushed her glasses.

“True but this body is not meant to fight,” Jeanne said as she went back to all fours. It hurt standing on two hooves for too long.

“Well we better finish up quickly, we have a party to be at after all,” Bayonetta replied bring her guns to the ready. The Hatreds charged as Bayonetta and Jeanne charged. Bayonetta summoned an arm of Madam Butterfly and sent one flying before jumping up and began delivering a series of punches and kicks, before stomping down, a high heel clad foot coming down on the Hatred, causing it to crash down bits of armor lost, exposing its reddish magma like skin.

Jeanne went with a bit more power, trading in her guns for a large engine driven hammer. It was taller than her as a human, and could be charged to unleash a devastating blow. Swinging Jeanne struck the demon causing it to stager, before flipping the hammer and striking again. Pulling back for a bit Jeanne began to pull the trigger on the handle, causing the engine to roar to life and let go the engine letting out steam to help launch it up in a wide ark before it came down hard on the demon leaving it in the ground, its head flattened comically.

The third could see it and its fellow Hatreds were out matched, and was planning a retreat, when a startled yell caught its attention. Turning it saw to it surprised a young purple drake scrambling away from the large small red horse. Dragons of any realm where beings of magic, and too feed on one was of become more than what they currently were. Even a young drake could propel a demon forward infinitely; perhaps even enough to destroy the accursed witches. Ceasing this chance at power it charged.

---

Spike was flying through the air as Big Mac jumped to the side to avoid another blast. His grip slip as the Stallion jumped leaving spike grasping air, before rolling across the ground groaning.

“Hiya,” Big Mac hollered, delivering a hard kick to the intruders chest sending it into a wall. “Nice Big Mac,” Spike cheered, but the celebration was cut short as a loud screech came from a rapid approaching demon. It was larger than the others, and faster, much, much faster.

“Run Spike,” Big mac Hollered as he saw the demon charging. He began to move forward to intercept, but felt something hit him in the back, and as he struggled to stand he saw the demon hit in the wall standing bits of armor missing, and hoof prints in its chest.

Spike couldn't move, not that it would have mattered with how close the demon was and with how fast it was coming at him. 10 feet, 5 feet, 2 feet.

The mane six quickly regrouped having managed to deal with the demons now in a pile. “Nice job girls, now we need to,”

“Spike run,” Big Mac hollered causing the mares to turn their attention, and to see a larger version, of the demons they had been fighting running at spike like a derailed train, and it obviously had no plans to stop.

“SPIKE,” the mares all cried as the demon was now on top of Spike.

---

Spike stared as the Demon now practically loomed over him, a large dual bladed scythe raised high. Spike could only close his eyes, as the blade began to fall. Spike Closed his eyes waiting for the inevitable end.

Crunch.

“Normally I don't get involved in other people’s business, but even ‘I’m not heartless enough to let some kid get chopped up,” a deep voice spoke, as the air became dense. Opening his eyes a bit to see who it was Spike saw a large Minotaur, with dark red fur, and several tattoos on his arm, and curving around his horns.

Next thing Spike saw was the Minotaur reeled back his fist before punching the demon he had by the throat back.

“Jeanne, Bayonetta incoming,” The Minotaur hollered. The mares turned, before bringing their front hooves on the ground, two large arms and fist appearing, before coming down on the demon, essentially crushing it.

‘Well isn’t this a surprise, I thought you didn’t get into other people's business, only made things to do business,” Bayonetta said returning to all fours.

“Normally i don't, but even I ain’t so heartless to see a kid ripped to shreds,” The Minotaur replied, walking up to the mare.

“So mind telling me why you two turned into a pair of,” “Spike!” “You OK,” “You’re not hurt are you.”

The young drake was surrounded by the mares as they fussed over him, checking him for injuries.

“Hey, I’m okay he saved me,” Spike said pointing over to the new comer.

Twilight approached before speaking. “Thank you for saving Spike, Mr, ah,”

“Rodan, and no need to thanks me,” The minotaur replied.

“Okay then now before anything else, what the hay were those and who the buke, are you ponies,” Twilight screamed.

“That rather complicated and may take a while to explain, Fluttershy you don't mind if we head back to you house do you,” Discord asked floating down in a large chair a bag of screws and popcorn, in his paw.

“And where were you,” Twilight asked slightly miffed.

Helping everyone survive, keeping damage to a minimal, that sort of thing” Discord replied bringing up a paw.

“And before you ask I was going to save young Spike but bullhead beat me to it,” Discord stated sticking a salon in Rodan’s direction.

“And now,” Discord Snapped his talon flashing everyone away unknown to them a Squirrel was watching them not far off.

Comments ( 11 )

sorry again, but nice idea with the pictures and the music within. I would like to see the moon river song in there too, somehow i started to really like it.

Seeing it like this a second time, i think you really have done a good job with it.

Nice job so far. I sense Loki making an appearance soon

Damn yeah! I like it when Bayo kicks demon ass than angel ass.

Great Crossover I can't wait for more!:pinkiesmile:

Yo, author you still alive?

I would like to have a new chapter please.

I would like to ask if a new chapter is possible.

Do you write anymore? I would like to see some but I'm afraid of starting if it'll never be updated again. But I'll probably track it either way.

Wow I love it

Why do always good crossover Stories have to be incomplete :fluttercry:

Login or register to comment