• Published 18th Aug 2014
  • 2,707 Views, 20 Comments

The Assistant - Brightlight24



How long has she worked at the office, watching over and managing every little thing, from the smallest of celebrations to the largest of annual events in Ponyville, while still keeping up with her own duties?

  • ...
11
 20
 2,707
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 2 )

I've said it once and I'll say it again. The story is progressing at a snail's pace. I like what is going on but we aren't having any speedy movement in the plot. I certainly don't want the Author to speed up and do everything too quick, but it's the 7th chapter and the mayor and her assistant still haven't met. Essentially all that happened this chapter was Cheerilee was invited to a party and she went.
And I also haven't seen any real character development other than Mayor Mare and Cheerilee dislike how tiring their jobs are. Pinkie Pie is one dimensional as hell( to be fair she's pretty bad in all fanfics) and the human has such an unimpressive personality that I don't even remember his name(ah yes it's Will or something akin to that) I don't mean to come off as a hater. But I like the idea of this story and want to see it reach it's fruition. And yet so far all I've seen is clunky exposition and lacking dialogue.
That being said I look forward to the next chapter, if only that I hope something important happens

This is a really good story I would love to see more of this! If you're still working on it. :pinkiesad2::twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment