• Published 25th Jun 2014
  • 921 Views, 10 Comments

Twilight's Secret Shipfic Snippits of A Deranged Author - Scarlett Haze



A series of one-shot fics for a contest held by Twilight Sparkle's Secret Shipfic Folder.

  • ...
8
 10
 921

Shipwrecker (Scarlett Haze x Twilight)

"This... is... stupid."

I just grinned, having brought some of these projects to Twilight, I knew I caught her interest in some of them. I was a particular fan of the-

"I'm not letting any of these short stories in the new library."

Twilight threw the papers up in the air, prompting me to try and catch them again. "Why not?! There aren't exactly a lot of options considering the last library... you know."

Twilight huffed at me, "I'll make do with other stories that are published by reliable sources. I knew opening the doors to open artists was a dangerous idea!"

Maybe I could sweet talk her. "Now, come on, why should you punish any author that is struggling and unable to get a publisher just because he makes a little love story a time or two."

Her hoof nearly crunches against my face, "I do not think a story where I do some naughty things to a random pony is a love story!"

I have to agree with her there. Better compromise. "Alright, look. It's clear you won't accept these stories as is. Do you think I should... expand on them a little?"

She's thinking about it. "M- Maybe a little..."

Okay, next step. "I also... could require some research material from the library to help me out. Perhaps I could keep these rough drafts with you and then come by a few days?"

I hold out my papers and she just motions for me to leave them on the table. "I better see you come by a lot then."

Nodding, I go to leave. Even though I can't see it, I know exactly how this story ends.

Twilight looks over the mess of paper one more time and cautiously removes a book from the shelf, revealing a secret compartment within that has layers upon layers of written words of love, romance, and friendship.

"He may be a crazy author... but I think he's kind of endearing."

Author's Note:

This story section is based on this card:

Comments ( 10 )

You're not deranged, you're just an idiot c:

Who is Scarlett Haze?

Welp, good luck with this. That's a lot of short stories you have on your plate.

4596392 It's meant to be me. The joke is that I'm the one handing this in to Twilight.

4596393 I'm trying to cover as many bases as possible! Although, considering your submission, I may not even get close to a winners spot. :twilightblush:

Applejack x Rainbow Dash gets this a fav

4597779
Don't cut yourself so short. If anything, through sheer volume, you probably have just as much of a chance as I do.

You've got some neat little excerpts here. Good luck with the contest!

Login or register to comment