• Published 15th Jun 2014
  • 2,961 Views, 190 Comments

Avatar: The Last Alicorn. Book 3: Unicorn - Jeweled Pen



Third book in the MLP Avatar the last airbender saga. Twilight must face off against the seemingly invincible Water Nation, and its ruler Nightmare Moon. Can she harness and use the elements in time to defeat her greatest enemy?

  • ...
10
 190
 2,961

PreviousChapters
Spoiler: Book 4

Ah hah hah hah hah!” The laughter echoed through the ruins and wreckage of the once proud capital. The dust hung in the air for a few moments, before suddenly sprouting wings and fluttering off, revealing the creature within.

His head was horse-like, with a goat and reindeer horn sticking from his forehead. A single long fang, a goat beard and thick, bushy eyebrows. His right arm was thick and furred, like that of a lion while his left was the claw like that of a griffon's. His right leg was like a dragon's, and the left leg of a goat. His right wing was like a bats, while his left wing was that of a pegasi. His body was long and serpentine, going from gray to brown to red at the tip, that was scaled and had a little tuft of white fur.

Author's Note:

Guess what's awaiting approval right now. Hope you're excited. ^^ I have no idea why this is double posted.

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 4 )

5545691 I finished it though!
5937338 It all gets explained! And namely because the fights tend to be the same, I preferred to have it be more this way, unseen and ominous.

6721166 I think you may be the first one to have caught that. First to mention it. It was one of my favorite puns to make. :P

Just when you thought it was over....

It's not over.

Oh no, book over! The next!!
Bloody brilliant stories.

Login or register to comment