• Published 11th Jun 2014
  • 1,229 Views, 5 Comments

To Kill A Young One - JusSonic



Boris is forced to do the unthinkable while a family's secret family member returns to reconnect with his loved ones.

  • ...
17
 5
 1,229

Chapter 6: A Family reunited

Chapter 6: A Family reunited

The gang returns to Ponyville, which is still standing. Twilight and her friends are relived, they were almost worried about letting down their home thanks to the Shredkiller, but as long as they got friends and determination, they don't see Ponyville being wiped out anytime soon...one can only hope.

Anyway, the gang returns to the castle, thanking Intellect Feather and such for their help...all but Boris, Trixie and the so-called Alicorns who quickly left during the departure. Twilight said, "Thanks Intellect Feather for your help."

"Right, we thought that we lost our kingdom and friends...but you may the impossible possible." Ben said with a chuckle to Intellect Feather, thanking him for his help.

"Do not forget we helped out in using the Illusion spell to swap the foals and Earth Ponies with the dummies." Pinkamena remarked. Golden Heart, Jack Zen and Omega nod at the term. The mare sees Gold Wing and Golden Moon nuzzling each other as she giggles, "That is so cute."

"Yep." Golden Heart said with a nod of agreement. Those two phoenixes are so cute together.

Jack Zen agrees, "True love."

"Yes two beings that love one another in a eternal bond forever till the ends of space and time." Omega explains, impressed and touched, for a robot.

They all are surprised but nod on the term that he said. Pinkamena pats his back while saying, "You're right on the dot Omega."

"Yes he is." Golden Heart adds with a pleased chuckle.

"Yeah," Jack Zen comments with a nod.

Intellect Feather bowed to the princess while saying, "It was my honor and pleasure in helping you to deal such difficulties and problems. I'm glad that everything was fine."

"So, why are you here for the meeting?" Twilight ask Intellect Feather curiously, recalling what he said before.

"I wish to discuss with you about giving more units and supplies for security and protection of your home."

"Oh really," Applejack ask, arching an eyebrow.

"How so," Rainbow asks, sitting on a cloud to take a nap but stop long enough to stay awake.

"Yes. You should be pleased of it." Intellect Feather adds, making Twilight grins. The kingdom needs more unites and supplies to keep it safe. "By the way, your highness, I noticed that Rainbow Dash and Discord had worked on Amusement Park at your back."

Some of the ponies yelp, fearing that Twilight will lash out again. Instead, the princess said sheepishly, "Yeah, I guess I did lose my temper over that; Sorry, Rainbow."

"No problem. You were letting out some stream, egghead." Rainbow chuckles, kicking her cloud to pour out rain onto Twilight. The princess doesn't look amused.

"Since it was ruined, I would like to help and repair your damages with everything I had." Intellect Feather said, offering to help out with the theme park as well.

"Oh, I think I will handle that!" Discord exclaims, appearing from out of nowhere, wearing overalls and is holding tools. "Why, with the right tools and such, the theme park will be up and running in no time!"

"That Discord," Fluttershy said with a giggle. "He is always good for a laugh."

"I'm glad Boris is gone for now." Ben said with a sigh. "I mean, he still doesn't get it that Twilight doesn't love him.

"Yeah, and I will say right: he hated Earth Ponies, he's arrogant, rude and tried to kill my friends on a few occasions!" Twilight exclaims, giving a speech of why she doesn't love Boris. "At least we stop him and our enemies...for now."

"Yeah," said Scootaloo. "We couldn't have done it without the help of our friends. Although, I'm not sure where these guys came from though."

"Oh, you mean us?" asked Maretanna. "Well, it's kind of a long story."

"One that will be saved for when Toonwriter makes it,” Pinkie exclaims, turning to the camera, "Coooooooome on, Toonwriter. Write it! You know you wanna; Wink; Wink!"

"Pinkie, you are so random." Rainbow remarks to Pinkie in amusement.

--------------------------------------

At his Dark Mystic Palace in the Shadow Dragon Chamber, Shadow Dragon used a warm towel, wiping Twilight Moon's cheek gently yet hard to get rid of bruises and crimson mare as she was siting on the bed. Shredkiller will regret even laying on a claw on her.

"Are you alright?" Shadow Dragon asks his wife calmly.

"Yes, I'm fine. Thanks to you," Twilight Moon said. The mare of course feeling terrible about the fact that Shadow Dragon's family was almost hurt. She sighed. "I'm sorry to put your family in danger. If I had known it, I would have against it."

"It's not your fault. You have nothing to apologize. After all, Shredkiller and my adopted family had 'history' together before my birth as enemies."

Twilight Moon nodded her head while saying, "I see... But, still, I am part of this."

Shadow Dragon held her face and kissed on her lips. She kissed him back. As the traitor departed, he said, "It doesn't mean that I should blame you, Twilight."

Twilight Moon sobbed, "Thank you..."

Twilight Moon kissed Shadow Dragon's lips for a moment. Shadow Dragon smiled while asking gently, "Want to do it again?"

Twilight Moon giggled, "You don't have to tell me twice."

Shadow Dragon removed his armors. He then helped Twilight Moon removed her own armor and cloak. He nuzzled her head before her body. She giggled happily then nuzzled him back on his head and chest. They both kissed together passionately and gently. He slowly and gently pushed her to the soft bed. They both continued kissing at each other while they hugged and had their bodies touched.

Tso Lan groaned as he had to watch this, "Honestly!"

Two ponies from the entrance took a peek in on this. They were a dark lavender-black Earth Pony with silver short and a spiky mane and tail, and a white Unicorn with a short orange mane and long tail, they were smiling at the scene. They giggled and laughed a bit before the two left to give the lovers their privacy.

----------------------

Shredkiller was bowing in front of Dark Curse, explaining what happened. He hopes that his master would not torture him too much for his failure, as well as almost getting Twilight Moon killed.

Dark Curse finishes listening as he said, "I see..."

"So close... So close to finish our enemies off!" Shredkiller growls furiously. If it weren't for Intellect Feather and Shadow Dragon....he would've won by now!

"It matters not. Did you take the sights of their Rainbow Power?"

"No, my lord... Despite achieving their Rainbow Power, they still lacked disciplines and training in mastering the ability despite their lack of energy. Their powers are similar as the way of the Super Mystic Form Evolution."

Dark Curse chuckled as if not upset about this, "Indeed. You are right." If the Mane Six couldn't get their Rainbow Power working, then it shouldn't really be a true threat.

"My Assassins Six did manage to take these." Shredkiller comments as he held three viral of the transparent spiritual Mane Six's colors. "We had them."

"Good work."

"Yet I fail to kill his father."

"Damn it. His past relationship with Tao is still restraining him from achieving his true destiny." Dark Curse said furiously. As long as Shadow Dragon still has a bond with Tao, then the traitor to the Mystic Ponies shall never be what he's 'truly' meant to be. Shadow Dragon could be changed back at any time!

"What needs to be done?" Shredkiller ask Tao in concern.

"We wait and watch how the event goes... The next time we had the chance, Shadow Dragon will achieve it."

----------------------------------

Andrew is satisfied and happy. He is welcomed back into his own family, forgiveness for his actions, past and present. And now, the Mystic Thief shall take his leave, at peace at last.

"I will miss you all. Thank you for accepting me." Andrew said, bowing to his family, friends and Dragon Kick.

"At least I finally know your real reason. Thank you so much, dad." Dragon Kick said. The stallion now knows that his father had left him with Tao to keep him from a life of crime that Andrew had lead. He took and gave the locket to Andrew. "I hope you don't mind if I change the picture."

Andrew opened the locket and looked at the new picture: him and his whole family. The father smiled while saying, "Thank you so much. I'm very happy and proud of you. You are the best and noble son that I ever had in my life."

"Thank you, father."

Andrew turned to both Tao and Hard, saying to his brothers now that he has reconcile with them both, "Thank you, brothers for accepting me again."

Hard chuckle, "We are brothers. And I'm proud that you had not abandoned our family's name and honor."

"More importantly, you are still a Mystic Pony. Oh! I had good news." Tao said, grinning as he got some news for his brother. "The Mystic Council had some thinking about you. They want to recruit you as their not only agent and soy but secret thief."

"Really; Wow! Thanks!" Andrew exclaims, pleased that the Mystic Council is accepting him once more. "I promise you all. I won't let you down. You always know that I love you all."

Tao, Hard and Dragon Kick all said at once, "We know."

"Then, this is it. Goodbye."

Andrew hugged them. He departed and left the Rainbow Friendship Kingdom. Spike chuckles, "He's good...for a thief."

"And check out the cool new stuff he gave us!" Rainbow exclaims as the Mane Six check out their new weapons. For her, it's a Mystic Magical Nunchuck which transformed into three ways: Guns, Nunchuck and Spear, "Awww yeah! Dasheresque got awesome!"

For Applejack, it's a Mind Whiplash, a metallic and psychical Texas's whip and rope. The mare grins while saying, "Hoo doggy, looks like mah enemies will be in fer a ride in 'de future."

"Oooh, this is lovely." Rarity said as she looks at her Gatling Eternal Blaster, rare and pure diamonds which shifted from one big diamond into five or the other way around.

"Another party cannon, ooooh!" Pinkie cheers as she shows off her Mega Party Canon, a canon shifted into a missile launcher.

"Looks like I got this." Fluttershy said as she looks at her Optic Crystal Blast (Think of it as Cyclops from X-Men).

"And a new sword too," Twilight said, looking at her Star Sparkle Sword, a long and powerful sword to fight. "Nice."

"All right! Cutie Mark Crusader Spy Gear, Yay!" The CMC embers cheers, holding some spy fear that Andrew gave him.

"That doesn't sound like my father." Dragon Kick said, puzzled by what Andrew had done.

Tao and Hard checked on their clothes, then both smirks as they say at the same time, "Ah! Now that's our brother.” The two now realize what Andrew did while hugging them; sure enough, they see that their money pouch is missing from their person.

Tao smiled while remarking, "He hasn't change. But he's still our brother."

"Did Andrew give me a letter? Why?" Ben ask, glancing at a letter that Andrew gave him. He then begins to read...

'My best and beloved son Ben,

If you're reading this, then that means Andrew did it. I know that Andrew and Dragon Kick may had hard time to get along. Dragon Kick blamed him and compared me for abandoning you.

Maybe he was right. I'm such a selfish father. But I have my own reason to do it, Ben. It's to protect you from dangers. Leaving you to Princess Celestia was the only idea I had. She was my friend. She was the only one I can trust.

My only wish for you, Ben, was to make sure you are happy and be safe from danger. And I hope you won't end up like me. Whatever you had in your life, be proud and happy for it.

And more importantly, Ben, I always love you because you are my pride and joy. You are my son. And I miss you so much. One day...Someday... We will meet.

P.S. Don't blame Celestia or Azure Phoenix of what they had said because I told them not to.

Your truly,
You beloved father...'

Ben yelps and frowns as he saw something on the letter. He snaps, "Aww, horse crap! The name has been scratched off somehow. It must've happened during the fighting."

"Well, no worries, Ben." Twilight said, putting a hoof on her love's shoulder. "Someday you will find him. As long as your father's still out there, that's good enough."

"Yeah...I can only hope..."

----

There was a big and large pirate ship on the middle of the ocean. Andrew was approaching it in using the boat while heading straight to it. The pony climbed onto it. He met both brown pony with green eyes, long yellow mane and a short yellow tail, and is wearing a black captain's hat and black like clothes, and a zebra with brown napkin-like on his head and his Cutie Mark was Pirate Blade with A Symbol.

"Captain Jack Silver and Adewale Jr," Andrew exclaims, grinning at the mentioned two.

"Andrew! Nice to see you here, mate." Jack exclaims while greeting his old friend.

"Indeed. So... having fun with your family?" Adewale ask Andrew, pondering how his friend's time with his own family is doing.

Andrew breathed lightly as he explains, "You had no idea. I'm more than just happy. I'm proud to be with them again; oh yeah!"

"And Ben," Jack ask Andrew hopefully for some reason.

"Did as promised."

"Well then. I hope, and someday that I reunite with him. I hope he forgive me."

"I'm sure he will." Andrew assures the captain making him smile a bit. "So, what's your next order, captain?"

Jack chuckled as he answers as if being asked a stupid question, "What do you expect, Mr. Thief? We're still hunting the treasure!"

"And what of Haytham Kenway and the Dark Mystic Ponies; they're on our tails." Adewale points out that there is still problem with a certain group of individuals out to get them.

Jack Silver chuckled, "Mates! Have you forgotten of who we are?! We had everything we need! I had three best Mystic Ponies: Pirate Scythe the Savage Pirate, Triplebrick the Sailor and Andrew the best thief and I had an Assassin: Adewale Jr. And you're talking to the Legendary Captain Jack Silver. So, if they want to fight, we fight and run away for our lives; whose with me," The crew cheers on, assuring their captain that they're with him no matter what, "Alright then; Onward to the sail!"

Jack smiles as his ship gets under way. One way, he will meet Ben and tell him the secret. For now, the pirate continues on his way.

-----------------------------------------------

Boris, Trixie, Bocolix and Dumbledore were on the way home. A black hooded pony was staring and glaring at them. Arno was tracking them for some time now...never forgetting or forgiving what Judge Fordyn had done to his own father many years ago.

"They may have forgiven you. But I will not." Arno said calmly. "You and your father must pay the price. Both of you will be brought to Justice! I swear to my father, I will avenge him. For now enjoy your sweetness time. It would be your last thing to do before facing Arno Dorian."

Arno jumped off from the house's edge. He fell... and fell... and fell... right onto the straws. He came out and galloped out.

--------------------------

Meanwhile, back in Safe Haven, Boris had return after his freedom of being under the control of Ms. Moon. And Bocolix & Dumbledore filled their boss up with the details of what happened and in what Trixie did that surprised them; she managed to cause Ms. Moon's spell on Boris to be lifted. Speaking of which, Trixie appeared on the scene while in her Trix form and saw the group of her friends.

"Could you boys give us some time alone." Boris instructed his boys to let him and Trixie have some privacy.

The Enforcers nodded in feeling their boss needs rest after what he's been through. But as those two left, Boris and Trix were left alone, feeling some strange sense of the awkward moment over what happened this whole time.

"I heard everything. My being used by your father & Ms. Moon along with Shredkiller to kill off foals," Boris responded in knowing what he's done.

"Boris, I am sorry about this. I didn't know my father would involve you in this action." Trix spoke to apologize for this cruel action that wasn't Boris's fault.

"Its fine, the one that force me into this was that Ms. Moon, she and Twilight...just seeing them has....left a new scar on my heart." Boris remotely spoke in stating that the one that has left a hurtful scar on Boris, was both his once divine devotion to Twilight and the scary Ms. Moon, both have done something that has snapped the guy.

"On your heart," Trix spoke puzzled in hearing this.

"All my time as a colt when I saw Twilight, I believed she was the perfect filly for me, for me, I was popular with all fillies, but she refused me all the time and even stuck with Ben Mare." Boris explained his tale of what he was and what he's done when he first laid eyes on Twilight. "Even when I became a stallion & she became a beautiful mare, no matter how much I push for our relationship to blossom, she refuse me every step of the way." He stated off all these things that have been un-effective.

"Yes, so I've noticed such blind devotion." Trix spoke off in understanding this, having heard it all before.

"No matter my ploys...no matter my plans to get us together...no matter the trickery & under-hoof schemes, even after transcending into a powerful Devil Pony, I have yet to get her to become mine." Boris stated how much he has strived to get him and Twilight together, only for it to end in failure. "She has everything I was striving for, a place to rule, a kingdom to command, subjects & warriors that will listen to my wishes, and feeling like I'm a stallion that has a happy merry life." He wanted what Twilight has, a kingdom, becoming a royal, having a happy family, all of it....he wanted that and it slip through him.

"Boris, I..." Trix was going to speak in starting to sound sad for Boris until...

"But no, oh nooooo, the moment SHE entered my life, it went downhill! And then Ms. Moon, the very mixture of her existence that reminds me of both Twilight & Nightmare Moon, I cannot take it anymore. I'm done with it!" Boris finally snapped off to say this in having had enough with his love battle for Twilight to be his, after the event with Ms. Moon, he's given up on making Twilight his FOR GOOD!

"Are...are you saying?" Trix was slowly speaking in seeing Boris start to say what she thought he was saying. "You're done trying to get Twilight's affection?" She couldn't believe it, Boris has been trying to get Twilight's attention to love him and not Ben, and now he's given up on it? It's unreal?

"Yes, what's the point? I had so many other choices and I was blind to one that ignore me, I was such a fool. Now, no mare would be with me." Boris rolled his eyes to remark in having had many other fish in the sea and he pick one that was so stubborn to not be his and now he's lost it all.

Then without warning, Trix came to lay her head to nuzzle near Boris, surprising him greatly; what was she doing?

"You're wrong Boris. Wrong about not having anything or having somepony to love you," Trix spoke softly in stating this to Boris about what he has and what he doesn't. "Look around here, what do you see?" She asked this in wanting him to look around him.

Boris took a ganger at Safe Haven, seeing the usual stuff, the fortress base built to help keep them safe, Diamond Dog troops training and guarding it, even the Flim-Flam Brothers mechanical creations while Gilda trained with the Diamond Dog Trio to get them stronger. Boris was left unsure what to make of this, but Trixie sure know what to say.

"We're in Safe Haven, our secretly hidden fortress base of operation, and a large squadron of Diamond Dog Soldiers & some mechanical creatures Flim & Flam created. What's your point?" Boris remotely pointed out things that was just usual, what else is there that would seem anything but different.

"This...is your kingdom Boris, you have subjects & warriors to listen to you, who have taken command after both Lorcan betrayed us & Discord reformed. You have the Brotherhood when Twilight has her Council of Friendship, and..." Trix explained how there was as much of great rule over this area filled with subjects, not many as ponies, but still much and Boris has his own members of a group as much as Twilight does, and one more.

"And..." Boris responded in awaiting the last thing to be said.

"And you...still have me; you always helped ease my pain & suffering." Trix spoke this with a little blush which made Boris feel stun surprise to hear this, and more openingly now. "I started to feel some feelings for you, but knew you ignore them for Twilight. But...If you want to, maybe...you can give me a try....see if I'm the mare that is truly right for you." She explained her deep feelings for Boris and maybe now that he's through with Twilight, something can begin...with the two of them.

Boris was speechless for a few moments to take this all in. It's true, when he helped Trixie over her sorrow and pain, he was there, some little spark happened, and not to mention, he has been kind to her and very sensible about her wellbeing. Maybe...maybe Boris has been blinded this whole time, not only with getting Twilight, but missing this chance to finally have something to help him truly feel...happy.

"You know, I almost felt the same, only for my blind love devotion to Twilight to counter it. I guess...it wouldn't hurt to try, right?" Boris lean his head to Trix in speaking this thought with a little smile.

"Oh Boris," Trix sighed in feeling like her feelings were accepted just now.

"But will we be alright? Your father may be upset over what you did." Boris questioned this in thinking after what Trixie did in stopping Ms. Moon's plan to use him; this mare will be in trouble.

"Leave debating with my father to me, besides, I was only seen as my old self as Trixie who was a member of the Brotherhood and felt concern for you if they felt we were a thing by their crazy random friends, not as Trix who has yet to appear before them, so our opponents still don't know I'm one in the same." Trix explained herself that she can handle telling her father of what she did and to make sure her new identity is not known.

"Alright, if you say so; Come, there is more I like to know about you that I've clearly have been overlooking." Boris nods in accepting this answer while suggesting they go and get more comfy to getting to truly know another. "Of course, I may consider going for Twilight again in the future in case I get...forgetful but I always have a second chance."

"Oh, where do I begin?" Trix rolled her eyes in feeling like there was so much of her Boris doesn't know; and most of which she'll keep a secret even now.

Hidden from behind, the Enforcers watch Boris leave off with Trix, but it seem like their boss is not only looking better, but he seem to have found what he was looking for; love. That and ruling as the leader of the Brotherhood and Safe Haven to command everything here, but that's a different story.

"Aw, ain't that nice to see here." Dumbledore sigh in watching two lovers get together.

"Yeh, something went right for us." Bocolix nods in thinking this was sweet to see.

"Trixie & Boris are an item." The Enforcers responded off together in union of their two pals are now falling in love with another.

With that, everything begins to go dark with even in the strangest of evil places, it looks like even love can be found; who really even knew or saw it coming? Surely some of us might not have, but surely some of us have, oh well....

-------------------------

As Twilight and Ben relaxes in their home, they failed to see a mysterious figure, Fafnir, watching from the shadows through a crystal ball. He chuckles cruelly, "Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Everything's going according to plan. Soon…I shall make my move and all of Equestria will bow before me as their true King…with Twilight Sparkle as my bride, Celestia and Luna's names and memories erased, and poor Benjamin….executed for his meddling. Enjoy your life with Twilight, Ben. Once I make my move, you'll have just one wish. You'll wish that you…were…dead."

And with an evil laugh, something glowed underneath Fafnir's eyes as he let out a great fiery blast…ending the story with a roar.

The End...for now

Cast list
Tara Strong: Twilight Sparkle, Twilight Moon
Crisipin Freeman: Boris, Blazing Insect
Jason Marsden: Ben Mare, Chase the Warrior/Shadow Dragon
Kathleen Barr: Trixie Lulamoon/Trix Lulamoon
Ashleigh Ball: Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Maretanna
Andrea Libman: Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Pinkamena Diane Pie
Tabitha St. Germain: Rarity, Derpy Hooves, Nyx Battle Form
Cathy Weseluck: Spike the Dragon
Michelle Creber: Apple Bloom
Claire Corlett: Sweetie Belle
Madeline Peters: Scootaloo
Daveigh Chase: Nyx
Chris Sanders: Phobos the Dragon
Alexandra Carter: Twist
William Lawrenson: Pipsqueak
Cathy Cavadini: Dinky Doo
Dee Bradley Baker: Button Mash
Sab Shimono: Mystic Tao
Keone Young: Mystic Keone Hard
Andrew Kishino: Mystic Andrew Thief
James Sie: Dragon Kick, Shades
Noah Nealson: Mighty Heart
Stacie Chan: Jade Adventure
Amy Hill: Mama Heart
Michael Sinterniklaas: Twintwist
Sam Riegel: Techno
Greg Abbey: Roughstrike
Wayne Grayson: Funlaugh
Tim Curry: The Superior
James Arnold Taylor: Boxco/Bocolix
Richard Steven Horvitz: Dum-Dum/Dumbledore
Adam Baldwin: DJ Red
Clancy Brown: Clumsy Rat
Danny Cooksey: Tech
John DiMaggio: Black Tiger
Matthew Mercer: Tso Lan
Scottie Ray: Shredkiller
Keith Silverstein: Demon Assassin
Chris Cox: Deadblast
Mark Rolston: Reaperdeath
Rosa Salazar: Poisonserpent
Karen Neil: Karai
Orlando Bloom: Golden Heart
Emma Watson: Flare Tiger
Jayson Thiessen: Havis the Light Elf
Vic Mignogna: Omega
Brian Drummond: Jack Zen
Andrew Francis: Blaze Leo
Sean Schemmel: Ace Swift
Jennifer Hale: Midnight Moonlight,: Aurora Borealis
Dionne Quan: Iris Heart Shield
Matthew Broderick: Comet Star
Trevor Devall: Thunderlane
Yuri Lowenthal: Pete Pan
Carly McKillip: Crystelle
Jessica Boone: Rosebud
Lisa Ortiz: Jadeite Emerald
Monica Rial: Spring Nectar
Carolyn Lawrence: Sandy Saddles
Drake Bell: Bushwhack Defender
Greg Ayers: Crashfire
Kate Higgins: Snowcrystal
Alyson Stoner: Aura Gleam
Idina Menzel: Divine Star
Peter New: Arno's father, Proprietor
Britt McKillip: Lyra Heartstrings
April Winchell: Sweetie Drops
Chantal Strand: Diamond Tiara
Shannon Chan-Kent: Silver Spoon
Josh Flitter: Quasi Meteor
Alexander Polinksy: Alucard Shade
Grey DeLisle: Carrie Pink

With special voice appearances by
Alan Rickman: Judge Fordyn
Lara Jill Miller: Autumn Gem
Jim Miller: King Sombra
John de Lancie: Discord
Lex Lang: Intellect Feather
Latham Gaines: Dark Curse
Brian Murray: Jack Silver
Tristan D. Lalla: Adewale Jr.
Chris Evans: Arno Dorian
Benedict Cumberbatch: Fafnir

Author's Note:

Okay, that's my fic and I hope you guys enjoy it. Now check out the next story happening...

"The Hardships of Ruling an Empire: Princess Cadence now rules as the princess of the Crystal Empire. However, the job becomes too stressful for her. Can Shining Armor and Twilight help her out; Especially with the problems with her neglectful father Lord Chester?"

Looks like Cadance's adopted parents (I named them of course) are going to appear soon. So read, review and suggest, folks. Until next time!

I left out Jack Silver's name in the letter so that Ben can learn it later in a future fic.

Arno Dorian is based on the Main Protagonist Arno Dorian from upcoming Assassin's Creed Unity.

Adewale Jr. is named after and based on Adewale from Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag; Voiced by Tristan D. Lalla.

Comments ( 2 )

Nice story I'd give it a 9 out of 10

TB9

7656247

I wasn't making Celestia an idiot. She just didn't realize what Fordyn was up to back then. And it didn't take her ages to figure it out either."

..:the guy killedHUNDREDS earth ponies in plain view of citizens of Canterlot, he's not even trying to hide his hate for them and you said so when "She finally found out!"

....but banishment is all he gets?! No . Just no. If I were celestia; I'd turn him to stone. There is literally NO reason why he shoukd even still be alive or free after what he did.

And I'm sorry but a dream just doesn't work; for one Unicorns and Pegasi have magic and wings, earth ponies can't exactly get far; I would have preferred it if a earth pony was a famik friend but slept or murdered his mother when he was young:

Thousand of royal guards willingly killing foals; how the hell did celestia not realise! And don't say the guards were mind control because not every unicorn is excellent in magic; heck, Rartiy and Trixie and several unicorns don't fire magical blasts or spells. And I don't care if the guards were corrupted; celestia would still have noticed "thousands" as you said so killing foals!

So no. I'm sorry but celestia is the idiot here for letting such a obvious predejuice idiot he judge and somehow not seeing what was nearly genocide!

You test the intelligence of your writers sometimes; JusSonic. We are not that stupid to accept such a idiotic concept!

Login or register to comment