• Published 11th Jun 2014
  • 1,229 Views, 5 Comments

To Kill A Young One - JusSonic



Boris is forced to do the unthinkable while a family's secret family member returns to reconnect with his loved ones.

  • ...
17
 5
 1,229

Chapter 5: The Impossible Battle

Chapter 5: The Impossible Battle

A hour ago...

The replacement for Twilight, Flare Tiger, nodded until the guard rushed into the chamber, worried in fear.

The guard yelled, "Princess Flare Tiger; Ponyville's in trouble; The Dark Mystic Ponies' attacking!"

Flare Tiger groaned at the 'Princess' part and sighed, "Very well! Good thing Ah had in mah plans to pull up; CHILDREN!"

The children of Flare Tiger rushed into the chamber and noticed Flare Tiger's smile and giggled.

Flare Tiger growled, "It's time, let's go, mah children..."

They trotted away as the other ponies realized what's going on.

Present

"Alright girls, let's give it everything we got!" declared Twilight. "We got to work together!

"Really; that's not what you said to Pinkie Pie." murmured Phobos, bringing up the incident at the amusement park.

"Phobos not now!" scolded Spike.

"What? I'm just saying; that was rude what she did and I'm calling it like it is."

Shredkiller chuckled evilly, "If you think you actually overwhelm me that easily then you are mistaken. For you are facing the one and true Dark Mystic Pony: Shredkiller the Demon General of Dark Ninjutsu."

"Hey, we took on the impossible before, bud!" Rainbow snaps to Shredkiller in defiance. "We ain't afraid of dealing with you."

"Right, yew is gonna face justice fer ruining our town!" Applejack exclaims in agreement.

"Right; you are a brute who must be punished." Rarity said sternly while frowning at the Shredkiller.

"Yamei (Stop)! You cannot defeat Shredkiller!" Hard exclaims at the ponies in horror. What are his friends thinking?! They can't fight this guy and expect to win!

Tao nodded his head as he agrees, "Keone's right! You are not ready to fight with Shredkiller!"

"They are right! He is too strong! Leave now! We will hold him!" Andrew exclaims frantically to his friends. The Mystic Ponies are the only ones who are experienced with this monster. Twilight and her Equestrian friends will get crushed if they foolishly go against him!

"Sorry, but that is not an opinion." Ben said to the trio, much to their surprise and shock. "This monster has caused us trouble for too long."

"Right; Shredkiller may be tough but he isn't impossible to beat." Nyx, who changed into her Battle Mode, insists in confidence. "We can beat him if we stick together."

"Right and he's a jerk." Spike remarks with the CMC cheering in agreement.

Shredkiller chuckled, "I admire your courage and bravery to face me. But pity you are not at my equal. To even the odds, allow me to show you why you must fear Shredkiller." The villain push both hooves together) Dark Ninja Arts: Tartarus Demon Control!"

Boris gulped, feeling his body surging and shaking like something electrical electrified him. He screamed in pain. His eyes turned into cerulean eyes.

"Oh great, not again," Apple Bloom complains a bit. Boris is put under once more, much to Trixie's shock and horror. She just manages to get him out the last time!

"Well, this is a shocking turn of events." Phobos remarks while rolling his eyes.

"Twilight must be mine..." Boris said dazed a bit, much to the Sparkles' annoyance. "She loves me..."

"Oh for the love of...Boris, for the last time; I don't and will never love you!" Twilight snaps to Boris in irritation.

"You are under spell..."

"Boris, I am under no spell...why would I even love you if I wasn't?!"

"Stop lying!" Boris snaps. He sees Nyx and got more pissed, "You!!! You left me to die in the Void! You didn't bother attempting to save me, you brat!"

"Look, can we begin this and not deal with that right now?" Nyx ask Boris in irritation. Now is not the time to dwell into the past. "Besides, it's just that stupid Shredkiller's spell talking, not you!"

"I'm right here, you know!" Shredkiller snapped, annoyed by the comment towards him.

"Give it up Boris; this is as far as you're going!" Ben declared in wanting Boris to cease his actions, this is where they stop the evil jerk's killing foals scheme under the villains' control.

"No....my mission will not end...until every last foal has been executed....for being raised outside culture & high society. Your home of Ponyville is a shamble, to those of us superior." Boris spoke off in making this decree of what shall be done, even if he is still under the control of Ms. Moon.

"Big talk from someone who's now an outlaw and banish from Canterlot," Rarity protested in seeing that Boris tried to make sense, only it has no value.

"Yeah, and if it’s just you, and a few Lava Stallions, we can handle it." Rainbow Dash rolled off her eyes in stating that they can handle this guy and a few summoned flaming stallion creatures.

"Then you haven't seen me get fully 'serious' until now. This time....all foals shall have their trial of execution! ARRROOOOUUUAARRRUGHHH," As Boris spoke this, he was now going to become much more serious, as he sudden had his devil's aura shot up like wild fire while he made a battle cry.

Suddenly below Boris's hooves, the ground turns to burnt ashes as tiny flames were lit around. And all from the sides to behind Boris, the flames grew large until they took the form of the Lava Stallions. But once the action was showing the calling of such creatures, the Mane Six bunch saw something very un-expecting when Boris spoke about getting serious....for there was more numbers of the Lava Stallions then merely a squadron or so, there looked to stretch over hundreds...maybe thousands.

"Holly....'dis here's an unusual moment." Applejack spoke off surprise to see that, when could Boris summon that many of these guys?

"One....ten....one-hundred....one thousand....gaaahhh....FIVE THOUSAND," Pinkie Pie was trying to count off the numbers of their enemies, only to gasp in surprise in randomly guessing the right number of Boris Lava Stallion army; 5000.

"Oh dear, when could Boris summon this many," Fluttershy yelps in looking a bit worried and concern, Boris never managed to summon that many before, not from the battle against Lorcan.

"He must have been getting stronger to perform this!" Twilight stated this with a serious look on her face, looks like Boris wasn't lying about getting more serious here.

"This is far from it....come forth to me, creature of magma....Magmu Snake!" Boris announced forth in having another surprise as he was about to call forth another creature of the devil's flames.

Boris soon summoned forth something that broke through the burning ground before taking form; a giant snake of rock with lava flowing around it. The lava flowing its side shows up as glowing redness from its body on some parts, and from its glowing eyes. And soon the serpent made of molten rock and lava hovered over Boris in preparing to strike while it left off a monstrous hiss noise that really surprised and frighten the gang.

"S-S-S-SNAAAAAAAKE," Twilight screeched out in terror in seeing this, she really, REALLY doesn't like snakes that much.

"A fearsome creature for melee uses; to dive, bind, whip, bite, it even flies in the air so it’s not limited to the ground. Its purpose is to serve as a heavy brawler to inflict great damage pain to targets, and it’s very hard to break through such hard rock defense if one does not have something harder to smash or break through such a force. You'll wish you not have gotten in my way before I summoned him to fight." Boris explained his newest summoned creature that will serve him and fight for him to finish off his enemies.

"Woah, and I thought just the Lava Stallions was all he was capable of doing!" Spike yelped in looking a bit shaky in seeing this surprise new twist.

"Oh boy, looks like our little rescue might turn into US needing rescue here." Phobos moans to say in seeing where this might be turning.

"This time, I will truly finish what I have started." Boris spoke within his controlled state, as he summoned forth his energize rifles up to what look like a hundred of them, all taking aim. "Any and all that get in my way....will receive the devil's punishment." Boris declared this with stone cold expression that in this war, those that get in his way shall receive a cruel fate punishment to meet their end.

Soon the heroes get themselves ready, this time, Boris really is living up towards his Red Devil title. As everything looks like it gets into a showdown position before Boris's large forces and the Shredkiller go forth to charge, and this makes the rescue team go off to find cover from being stampeded or blasted by the many magical shots fired off from the Lava Stallions. This battle just got more heated up than before...

"This is merely a basic movement. Now, Dark Mystic Ninjas appear!" Shredkiller ordered. BOOM! The black smoke appeared from the ground. The Assassins Six and Dark Mystic Ninjas emerged and came out from the smoke. They held their weapons against the enemies. "And now... show me what you are capable of!" The villain pushes his hooves together. "Dark Ninja Arts: Earthquake Dividing Force!"

BOOM! The Earth shaken, causing most of the ponies to be shaken hard and quick. The earth cracked into several lines, separating others from each other. That dishonorable coward is trying to divide the playing field!

Twilight Sparkle and Nyx were separated and are facing with Twilight Moon. The Mane Five were separated as well with Rainbow Dash facing off against Blazing Insect, Applejack facing off against Reaperdeath, Rarity was facing Deadblast, Pinkie Pie was facing off against Demon Assassin, Fluttershy was facing Poisonserpent, Ben, Trixie, Boxco and Dum-Dum were facing against Boris, Dragon Kick and the Teenage Ninja Ponies Four were facing against Karai and her army, Tao, Hard, Andrew, Mama and Mighty Heart, the Cutie Mark Crusaders and Flare Tiger's family were separated from the other, facing another group of Dark Mystic Ninjas, Lava Stallions and Techbots. Divine Star, Golden Heart, Pinkamena, Jack Zen, Omega, Crashfire, Pete Pan, Bushwhack, Crystelle and the Splendorous Seven were facing against Shredkiller.

Shredkiller chuckled evilly, "Now let the true game begin..."

"Don't worry, girls. We will just take these vermints down an' git back wit' Twilight an' 'de others in no time." Applejack assures her friends as they face against the Assassins Five.

"Right, I mean, these guys are tough but we have been practicing." Rainbow remarked, agreeing with her friend.

"Those brutes are going to rue the day that they messed with Equestria!" Rarity exclaims in determination.

"Right, if you say so." Fluttershy said, trying to be determined as best as she herself could.

"Come on, creeps! Come at us!" Pinkie exclaims, getting her party cannon ready for a fight.

Demon Assassin chuckled as if this was a joke to him, "Assassins! Attack! Do not let them alive!"

The Assassins Five attacked Mane Five. Blazing Insect charged and followed Rainbow Dash. He blasted his Flamethrower at her from her back for three times. Rainbow dodged the attacks before she turned and fired her Magical Nunchucks at him for three times. Both of them continued their firing attacks at each other for a few times while flying around in the sky. Rainbow groaned angrily, turned and charged at him, but Blazing Insect quickly moved to aside before slamming his gun onto her head hard and her chest for three times. She quickly punched and kicked on his chest for five times. But then Blazing Insect blasted his Flamethrower at her for a few meters away. Rainbow distanced herself away from him. She then charged and punched on him on every direction for a few times. Before she was about to punch his face, Blazing Insect turned and fired his Flamethrower Gun at her. Feeling her wings burnt, she fell to the ground while screaming. Blazing Insect flew down and grabbed her whole.

Rainbow Dash groaned, "What do you want, freak?!" No good. This jerk had her where he wants her!

Blazing Insect chuckled, "You may look like her, but she way better than you are. Coz chaos and burning are my type!"

"What?!"

"Babe; Here's my goodbye burning kiss."

Blazing Insect's mask opened, revealed his burning lips. Rainbow gasped and couldn't get away as he kissed on her mouth. She mumbled angrily and struggling to push him away from her. He departed his kiss from her. Rainbow coughed painfully as she felt her lips burnt while Blazing Insect put her down; That creep!

"You're one tough pony. I like your fiery. Let's play burning kiss someday, babe. If you had me first before she turns me down." Blazing Insect taunts Rainbow in amusement.

"What the hay are you on about," Rainbow demands to Blazing Insect angrily. She had no idea what this creep is talking about or whom he is even talking about either, but the mare doesn't like it one bit!

Blazing Insect disappeared from sights. Rainbow groans in annoyance. She hates losing!

On top of the opposite house, Deadblast blasted his guns at Rarity for a few times. The unicorn hid behind the house as she prepares for her next move. She turned and fired her Eternal Style. Deadblast dodged the attacks. Both of them continued their blasting guns for a couple of few times. Deadblast chuckled evilly as he took various guns out and fired at Rarity. She yelped in fear, quickly hiding behind the walls from various blasting attacks: sniping blasting, Gatling blasting, gun blasting, shotgun blasting and missile launching at her for several times. Rarity whimpered in fear but the mare can't let Deadblast get to her. She quickly used her Eternal Style to block and blast a large blast at the building! BOOM! The building's top got blown into pieces! She took a peek on the edge of her Eternal Style and found empty on the opposite house rooftop. She sighed in relief. For a moment, looks like Deadblast has lived up to his dead: dead and blasted.

BANG! Oops, I spoke too soon again! Rarity gasped in shock. She screamed in pain, feeling her front hooves injured and wounded again. She fell to the ground and moaned painfully. The white unicorn looked up and found Deadblast aiming his gun at her. The villain has survived her attack.

"You lose, spoiled brat. I win." Deadblast remarks to Rarity with a sneer.

Rarity screamed, "Nooooooooooo!"

"But no worry, babe. You're safe. Until then, work on your shots."

Deadblast disappeared in black smoke. Rarity groans in annoyance; That creep.

Poisonserpent hissed at Fluttershy, who screamed in fear. She quickly ran away as fast as she herself as Poisonserpent quickly ran after her. The villainess launched an attack at Fluttershy for a few times like snake bites. The yellow Pegasus kept on dodging the attacks as quick as she can while crying in fear. The mare shook her head before using her Stare on Poisonserpent in hopes to paralyze her. For a moment, Poisonserpent glared at her, making Fluttershy yelped in fear. Looks like her Stare didn't work! Fluttershy screamed and continue dodging from Poisonserpent's attacks until her back touched something: a house's wall. Poisonserpent grabbed and held her up as if wanting to finish her off.

Fluttershy screamed, "Please don't hurt me! Don't hurt me!"

Poisonserpent hissed, "You are not worthy... You hardly prove your battle on me. I will save my strength from killing the likes of you. But if I ever see you again, you will die... by my poison!"

"What?! You....you big dumb meanie!!!!"

Poisonserpent disappeared in black smoke before Fluttershy could strike back. Rats! A chance to redeem herself is gone!

Demon Assassin jumped from building to another's walls and shadows. Pinkie Pie continued firing her Party Canon at him for a few times in hopes to really hit him. Demon Assassin had evaded the attacks while launching his Demon Death Claws in punching at Pinkie's face for a few times during his running and dodging the attacks. With the final attacks blow, Demon Assassin disappeared in shadows. The pink pony looks very upset now.

Pinkie blasted her Party Canon Ball at Demon Assassin, who turned into brown mud. She gasped and turned to her back, finding three more Demon Assassin clones appearing and taunting at her. Pinkie screamed in anger, fired her Party Canon at three of them. No assassin meanie is gonna make a fool out of her! Pinkie smirked in a pleased matter, believing that she won; however laughing was heard as 100s of Demon Assassin appears before Pinkie.

"Yikes! It's the Attack of the Demon Assassin Clones!" Pinkie exclaims in alarm, "Would've made a movie except this is real life!"

Pinkie screamed crazily and fired her Party Canon at them, one-by-one the Demon Assassin's clones are blown into dust. Pinkie Pie gasped and panted deeply and hardly, feeling tired and exhausted; Looks like she had won.

"It's over..." Pinkie sighs a bit.

"Are you certain?" A familiar voice taunts. Pinkie yelps in surprise as she turns to her back and found Demon Assassin. "Boo!" Pinkie screamed in fear. " Not bad for a rookie random pony."

"Rookie Random Pony?!"

"If you had that powerful random, I would have been dead. Too bad for you," Demon Assassin taunts making Pinkie squeaked in fear, "No fear, little Pink. I will let you live for now..."

Demon Assassin disappeared from sights. Pinkie frowns a bit. She hates it when someone just plays with her and run!

Reaperdeath slammed his sword onto Applejack's face; the cowpony isn't having a good time either. She dodged and moved back away from him for a few times. Applejack was about to punch, but instead got herself blocking and deflecting the attacks from Reaperdeath's pole for a few times. He quickly kicked her face hard to the ground. Reaperdeath jumped up and slammed his pole towards her, Applejack quickly turned to the right and punched his face hard. Applejack jumped up in recovering and punching Reaperdeath's mask and face for five times. He quickly grabbed her last punch, and threw her aside. Applejack landed onto the ground hard. She got up and threw her Boomerang Hat at him but he dodged down before jumping over and kicked her to the ground hard. The villain held his sword at her neck.

Applejack groaned angrily, "Damn it! Well? What 'de hay are yew waiting fer?"

"Save it, cowgirl. Besides, by the look of your eyes, you were afraid of me." Reaperdeath taunts his opponent. It's true, Applejack was afraid of him...a bit but too much.

"Yeah, so?"

"You don't need to show your stupid sympathy for someone like me. The next time you face with me, you will be dead. A word of advice: get stronger and faster."

"Why?" Applejack asks Reaperdeath in bewilderment. He was supposed to kill her but the villain is giving her advice instead!

"So I can see your true potential, Applejack. And a little warning: surrender to Shredkiller before you get yourself killed," Reaperdeath said, speaking like a fighting expert giving wise advice to a student who just failed. "No one survived his wrath. After all, you're not like the others, yet share similarity as Princess Twilight."

Reaperdeath disappeared in black smoke. The Mane Five reunited, looking upset. They lost to these guys and yet were spared!

"What the hay are they up to," Rarity demands in frustration. "They couldn't even kill us!"

"Well, I'm glad that they didn't." Fluttershy said meekly, looking behind her mane a bit.

"Ugh. They were just toying with us!" Rainbow exclaims furiously. "It's like we're a joke to them!"

"Oh, oh, I love jokes! Knock, knock!" Pinkie giggles, getting the wrong idea.

"Not now, Pinkie!"

"Looks like we will have 'ta y'all deal wit' them later," Applejack said to her friends with a sigh. "We gotta find Twilight."

---------

"Attack," Karai orders as she and her Dark Mystic Ninjas charged at the Teenage Ninja Ponies Four and Dragon Kick. Roughstrike, using both Sais and hooves, punch and kick against some of the Dark Mystic Ninjas. Funlaugh jumped, bounced and galloped while battling and fighting against the bad guys while swinging his Nunchucks against them. Techno swung his pole around him, hitting most of the Dark Mystic Ponies before he swung it on their faces and chests hard and quick.

Twintwist and Dragon Kick armed themselves in preparing to fight against Karai. They can tell that she won't be easy to fight,

Twintwist swung his sword at Karai's head. She jumped over him. Dragoon Kick kicked his leg over her head but the mare ducked down before giving an uppercut to his head. Twintwist grabbed her tightly from the back in hopes to hold her. Struggling to get out, Karai used her head and slammed her back onto Twintwist's, making him yelp in pain. Letting her go, Karai quickly kicked onto his head hard. Dragon Kick punched at Karai's head and chest for a few times, making her dodge and avoid the attacks. She grabbed his hooves and threw him to Twintwist.

Twintwist groaned, "Karai! Damn you! How dare you used our family member as the hostage?! I thought you had honor."

"I am! But I am bound to obey my master!" Karai insists to Twintwist with a frown.

"A master who knows to kill innocent lives," Dragon Kick exclaims furiously to Karai. He is outraged that the mare would even work with someone like that monster!

Dragon Kick jumped and thrust his kick on Karai, who dodged to her back. He quickly punched her for a few times while she dodged the attacks before swiping in kicking his face to the wall.

Karai took and swung her sword against Twintwist. He blocked the attacks before kicking her chest hard. The villainess shook her head before charging and fighting against Twintwist. They both continued swinging and fighting in using their swords against each other for a few times while punching at each other. It looks like to be one hell of a stalemate here.

Twintwist quickly kicked her head to the other side. Dragon Kick punched on her face hard. Turning to Twintwist, he swiped and kicked on Karai's face hard to Dragon Kick who quickly punched on Karai's face to the ground. Roughstrike punched ontp Karai's face hard and then her chest for three times. She quickly grabbed his fist and throw him to the side. Techno and Funlaugh swung their pole and nunchucks on both sides. Karai dodged down before jumping up and kicked at both of them aside.

Roughstrike, Techno and Funlaugh surrounded Karai, along with Dragon Kick and Twintwist. The rough pony snaps, "Give it up, Karai!"

"Right, you may be tough but...we're tougher?" Funlaugh ask, making Roughstrike frown at him. "Sorry! It's the best I could come up with!"

"Just surrender, please." Twintwist insists to Karai gently. "Shredkiller is a monster, don't you know that?"

Karai smiled as she said, "You certainly grow well. It's a pity that we had to be the enemies. Farewell, my friends..."

Karai disappeared in the smoke. The ponies frown a bit. Someday, Karai is going to come to her senses and leave Shredkiller once and for all.

-------------------

The Dark Mystic Ninjas and Lava Stallions charged in and attacked the Cutie Mark Crusaders and their remaining allies and friends.

Hard, Tao and Andrew, using their martial arts, punched and kicked against the bodies of Dark Mystic Ninjas and Lava Stallions in hard and haste, taking them out quickly.

Hard took his stick out, then whacked, stroke, slapped and pierced on the enemies' chests, heads and limbs, one-by-one. Using his martial arts, Tao and Andrew punched and kicked against their enemies for a few times. They are masters when it comes to this.

The Cutie Mark Crusaders, Blaze Leo, Midnight Moonlight, Aurora and Ace Swift continued to ran away from the Dark Mystic Ninjas and Lava Stallions. Comet Star flew and charged right at them back in quick and hard as fast as they can. These foals aren't going to let a couple of jerks freak them out so easily.

"Hey, wait for us!" A voice shouted, getting the attention of the running CMC. They all turned and saw none other than Alucard Shade along with the rest of Divine Star's Children of the Night, all running alongside them.

"Who in Equestria are you guys?" Scootaloo asked.

"We'll explain later, run!" Maretanna shouted, and all the foals ran off together from the Dark Mystic Ninjas and Lava Stallions.

Boris confronted Ben, Trixie, Bocolix and Dumbledore, preparing to run them down. The four knew that he wasn't in control of himself. They gotta knock him out of it.

"Boris, please!" Trixie exclaims to Boris, trying to get through to him. "This isn't you! Please snap out of it."

"Death to every Earth pony and foal...and any who gets in the way." Boris said to some Lava Stallions who appears.

"No good, he is still stuck in that trance more so than ever!" Dumbledore complains a bit.

"We gotta break that spell!" Ben shouted.

The Lava Stallions roar as they go after Trixie and the goons while Ben found himself facing Boris by himself; Looks like this whole madness is about to get turn into a slaughterhouse.

"Kill... Earth Ponies..." Boris said in the usual trance.

Ben prepared himself as he declared, "Prepare yourself, Boris! You're about to get snapped out of it the hard way."

Ben charged in, swinging his Master Sword against Boris, who quickly used his Flaming Sword against his attacks. Both Ben and Boris continued swinging their swords against at each other for a few times.

Boris swung his sword at Ben's head, the hero quickly dodged down for three times. Ben quickly jumped and kicked Boris's chest hard. The possessed devil pony growled in anger, then he quickly grabbed Ben's legs and threw him to the edge of the grounds. Boris slammed his sword at Ben, who quickly blocked the attack. The Devil Pony continued pushing his sword on Ben to the ground hard for a moment. The Earth Pony groaned angrily as he quickly used his head and slammed onto Boris's hard and then kicked his enemy's chest hard to the other side.

Pushed further away from Ben, Boris shook his head before charging and stroke his sword against Ben's for few times.

"Sword Beam," Ben called out his next attack.

"Devil Flame,” Boris exclaimed madly.

Ben's Master Sword blasted the Golden Beam and Boris blasted his Demonic flame beam, and they both clashed at each other hard and quick. BOOM! It blows both Ben and Boris aside before they charged and swung their swords hard and quick.

The Lava Stallions would've been proven a big problem for the others...but not for Trixie and the boys! They, too, practiced with Boris against them so the three knows every attack that these monsters would give.

Trixie fires out attacks at the Lava Stallions' weakness but is having a bit of a hard time. If she was Trix, this battle would've been over...but then, she would've exposed her secret to her friends.

Bocolix and Dumbledore, meanwhile, managed to fire off the Lava Stallions with rays of light from their horns, flying around to dodge the opponents quickly. The Lava Stallions combine into one in hopes to attack them both.

"Yikes!" The two dimwits exclaimed while dodging the fireballs. They didn't get a chance to deal with this kind of attack yet.

The huge Lava Stallion knocks the two to the ground. It was about to finish them off, but Trixie quickly fired a huge blast in the center of the monster, evaporating it quickly.

"Thanks, Trixie." Bocolix said in relief. "You're a true pal."

"You're welcome." Trixie said, relieved to hear that. "Come on, we got to help Boris and snap him out of Twilight Moon's mind control."

Boris continued swinging his sword against Ben for a few times. His enemy fought back hard before Boris swung his sword against Ben's chest for three times, which was blocked by the hero for a few times. Ben thrust his sword at Boris, who quickly deflected the attack. The possessed mad pony slammed his sword at Ben's head. The pony quickly blocked before kicking his enemy aside.

Ben's body glowed in golden as he shouted out, "Triforce Charge!"

Ben charged and struck Boris's body for a few times. The villain tried to block the attacks. Boris groaned angrily and painfully. Ben slammed his sword on top of his head, knocking him to the ground hard. Boris grunted angrily and groaned, struggling in continuing his attacks at Ben, who quickly blasted his Sword Beam at his chest, pushing further away from the Earth Pony. Boris moaned painfully, continued struggling getting up from the ground.

Ben groaned in exasperation, "Doesn't this guy ever quit? It looks like-!"

But before Ben could consider ending his enemy's life, at least giving him a mercy killing, Trixie quickly jumped in, crying out, "Stop! Don't! Let me talk with Boris! I beg you! Please."

Ben groaned, "I hope you know what you're doing..."

Then Trixie got in front of Boris, who growled at her, "Move out of the way, Trixie."

"Boris, listen, it's me, Trixie." Trixie pleaded to Boris in worry. "This is not you! The Boris I know would never harm foals, even Earth Ponies! You are under the thrall of our allies who would cheat."

"I must..." Boris started, but was interrupted when Trixie hugged him, preventing him from moving. "Let go!"

"Boris, please, come back to me! You aren't a foal killer, you are a friend who I trust and care for!" Trixie sobs onto Boris's shoulder. "Please, come back...I miss you..."

"It's too late, Trixie!" Twilight Moon shouted evilly, "He's mine forever! Nothing can break the powers of Nightmare Moon!"

Twilight Sparkle quickly kicked the cloaked villain aside, calling out to Trixie, "Trixie, ignore her! Just keep on focusing on helping Boris!" The mare dodged a blast from Twilight Moon.

"Boris, you don't want to be a killer, do you?" Trixie sobbed a bit.

Boris gasped as he remembered his past...how his father would kill even foals in his mad quest to get rid of Earth Ponies...and even abuse him. Boris vowed never to resort to killing foals...he is no killer...

Boris groaned and moaned painfully. He held his head tight before screaming in pain. His eyes slowly changed into his normal ones. Boris is back to normal...or what's close as normal anyway.

"Boris?" Trixie asked Boris hopefully.

"Trixie...where am I? And why do I feel like somepony has been hammering into my skull?" Boris groaned a bit. He yelps as Trixie hugged him, making him hug back.

"It's okay, you're back." Trixie said gently and in relief that Boris is back.

Ben sighed in relief, "There's one mind-controlled freak down."

"NO!!!" Twilight Moon yelled angrily in the Canterlot Voice, "IT CANNOT BE!!!!" Then she charged up for another magic attack while charging towards the heroes.

-----------

Divine Star, Golden Heart, Pinkamena, Jack Zen, Omega, Crashfire, Pete Pan, Bushwhack, Crystelle and the Splendorous Seven readied themselves for the attacks.

"Do you think you have what it takes to defeat the Demon General?" Shredkiller taunted the ones going after him cruelly.

"We don't think, we are determined," Jack Zen said in determination.

"Then give it your best shot!" Shredkiller exclaims, taunting his enemies.

The magic users cast their biggest spells while Pete Pan, Pinkamena and Omega fires their biggest attacks onto the Shredkiller. But he doesn't seem to be fazed at all. Shredkiller remained standing and stood still like a statue before it created powerful explosion on him; But to their surprise and disbelief, the villain is left standing.

"What the--" Pete Pan exclaimed in shock.

"Our attacks are like nothing to him!" Crystelle exclaimed, stunned.

"Pathetic. Is that the best you all can provide? I am disappointed." Shredkiller said to his opponents wickedly.

"You'll be surprised of how determined we could be." Divine Star said to Shredkiller, not stunned or fazed that the best attacks had failed.

"This fight is getting tense." Pinkamena said. Shredkiller is no regular easy foe at all.

Golden Heart nodded in agreement as he spoke, "Indeed, but we will not give up."

Jack Zen said in agreement, "I will give it all I got; we will not fail."

"Yes, we will not lose." Omega said.

"Omega, be careful not to take too much damage, got it?" Pinkamena pointed out to Omega that too much damage could end him.

He nodded, recalling that he is keeping the illusion switch in check to keep the bad guys fooled and when they are beaten.

"My turn; Dark Ninja Arts: Thousand Savage Claws!" Shredkiller booms wickedly.

Shredkiller's body glowed in a blackish crimson aura. His claws appeared and enlarged into large ones. He started to walk before galloping straight at his enemies. From both sides, the Shredkiller struck at his enemies while passing through them to the front.

For the moment later, everyone that fought against Shredkiller shouted and screamed in pain and fear, feeling thousands claws striking and scratching them into pieces! They fell to the ground hard.

Shredkiller chuckled, "As I had said before, you all are pathetic and worthless."

Suddenly, the villain screamed as he was hit from behind, knocking him to the ground. As the Shredkiller got up, he saw his enemies, unscratched.

"How," Shredkiller demands furiously, seeing the 'ones' he struck down disappear from sight.

"Illusion spell, you gotta love it." Pinkamena said with a cute squee.

"Give it up, Shredkiller. We are not about to give in to terrorists like you." Divine Star said sternly. "I did not save my children just to die and leave them alone without me."

"Your lives are forfeit!" Shredkiller exclaimed furiously.

"'Lives are forfeit'?" Pinkamena asked Golden Heart, unimpressed. "Is that a ninja joke? It's not funny."

------------------------

After a bit of fighting, Twilight and Nyx glares at their enemy, Twilight Moon, the one who was responsible for Boris's rampage and the third member of the Apocalypse Ponies that they faced. Time to beat her and put a stop to whatever plans that she made got.

"It looks like this will be showdown between you two and us." Twilight Moon said wickedly, making the two heroes a bit puzzled.

"Us," Twilight and Nyx ask bewildered. There's only Twilight Moon, no one else is helping her!

Suddenly, a familiar Demon from not too long ago appears, smirking sinisterly as he spoke, "Greetings."

"Tso Lan; How?!"

"It is thanks to the Three Lords of Equestria. My brethren and I are freed from our imprisonment. And it is time to finish what I had started. Starting with..."

"No way; I'm not going back with you, Tso Lan!" Nyx exclaims angrily. She isn't going to be forced into Tso Lan's side, not now or ever again! Suddenly the daughter screamed as she feeling her body lifted before thrown to a wall hard. She groaned angrily. "I really hate that Demon Lord."

"You're gonna be sorry for that!" Twillight exclaims in outrage at Tso Lan and Twilight Moon. Those two villains tried to harm her filly!

"Give your best shot, Prime Sparkle." Twilight Moon taunts Twilight, confusing her.

"What?!"

Twilight Moon blasted her Dark Unicorn Burst at Twilight Sparkle, sending her to the wall. The princess groaned angrily then removed herself from the wall and charged at Twilight Moon while blasting her Unicorn Bursts at her five times. The Apocalypse Ponies member dodged three times before the last two hit her chest Twilight Sparkle proceed to punch at Twilight Moon's face, sending her hard to the ground. Twilight Moon kicked and pushed Twilight Sparkle onto her back.

Twilight Moon jumped up and unleashed both Shadow Balls and Dark Unicorn Bursts at Twilight Sparkle for a few times. The heroine manages to dodged them quickly yet got hit by the attacks. Twilight Sparkle shook her head before blasting her Unicorn Bursts at Twilight Moon for a few times. The evil mare dodged yet got hit by the attacks as well. It's like these two are connected somehow.

Twilight Sparkle gathered the energy in creating an powerful attack, the Alicorn Burst, while Twilight Moon created powerful darkness of magic while combining with Tso Lan's Demon Magic: Dark Gravity Blast. This could go either way!

Twilight Sparkle and Twilight Moon unleashed the powerful attacks at each other. Their beams attacked and collided on each other. It then created the powerful explosion, causing both Twilight Sparkle and Twilight Moon apart that threatened to send them to the ground, yet they had managed to held it tight. Twilight Sparkle charged in and used her Nove Punch in punching right on Twilight Moon's face, sending her to the ground.

"Time to find out of who you really are," Twilight exclaims as she removes the hood. What the mare found...she didn't expected. The hero looks stunned as she saw what appears to be her own face looking at her...and with the same cat iris like eyes that Nightmare Moon and the cult was known for, especially when Twilight was once controlled herself, "What the-?! No... That's not possible..."

Twilight Moon chuckled as she pushes Twilight off of herself, "So... You learn who I really am..."

"Who are you?! What are you?!"

"Your worst nightmare, Sparkle."

Nyx in her battle form came in, looking shocked as she saw Twilight Moon's face for the first time. The daughter exclaims, "What the-?! Is that -?! No way," It's like seeing her mother possessed all over again!

"It is, Nyxie; Now... Let's end this fight." Twilight Moon taunts the two sinisterly.

Twilight Moon unleashed her Blackish Blade at both Twilight Sparkle and Nyx, causing them to move aside. They both quickly blasted their Unicorn Burst at her. Twilight Sparkle and Nyx continued using their powerful attacks on Twilight Moon while she fought back. Both sides fired their attacks at each other while dodging and avoiding the attacks.

Feeling tired and exhausted in using magic, Twilight Moon shook her head before charging right at both Twilight Sparkle and Nyx. Dodging both of their Unicorn Bursts, Twilight Moon jumped in between and started punching and kicking at both Twilight Sparkle's and Nyx's faces, body and limbs for a few times before jumped kicked at both's faces.

"What's going on," Twilight demands to her double in concern. "You seem to be stronger even when your magic is almost out."

"Yes, how are you able to perform just dangerous moves?" Nyx ask Twilight Moon suspiciously.

Twilight Moon giggled as she explains, "My husband trained me well. What can I say? I'm better than you are, Sparkle. Prepare for my latest attacks that I've been wanting to use; Black Alicorn Magic!"

"Nyx, remember the special attack we've been practicing since Tirek II?" Twilight ask Nyx quickly. Time for the special attacks that the two had performed to quickly be put to good use!

"Yeah; let's do it!" Nyx exclaims, getting the idea. Perhaps the special attack could work!

"Hyper Rainbow Blasts," The two yells out. Twilight Sparkle and Nyx blasted their Hyper Rainbow Blasts at Twilight Moon's Black Alicorn Magic which clashed and collided at it, pushing at each other harder and harder than before. It then created powerful blasts and an explosion.

Twilight Sparkle, Twilight Moon and Nyx panted tirelessly while looking at each other. Looks like no one could win this fight. It appears to be a draw.

Twilight Moon giggled in amusement, "Very impressive. You both had proven yourselves more worthy and powerful. I am honored to meet him, and to meet you."

"Hey, Twilight, Nyx," Rainbow calls out as she passes the two. "No time for this. We got to take down Shredkiller!"

Twilight and Nyx nods as they follow Rainbow. Twilight Moon will have to wait; they got Shredkiller to deal with. The foals manage to take down the Lava Stallions and the Dark Mystic Ponies with Trixie and the Teenage Ninja Ponies' help. Divine Star kept on fighting the Shredkiller with Crashfire and Golden Heart's help but the villain rush around, knocking his enemies around.

Shredkiller saw that all of his enemies have reunited, either escaping their opponents or defeating them. The Dark Mystic Pony said darkly, "The time of fooling is over. Let us see what you are truly capable of! I am bored with this mere and pathetic and weakling insects."

"Shows what you know, Shredhead!" Pinkamena exclaims with a scoff. She jumps right at the villain but he knocks her away with one punch, "Okay, friends! You goooooot him," As Pinkamena hits the ground hard, Shredkiller turns to his enemies.

"You are next, fools!"

"Bring it on!" Rainbow exclaims in determination as she charged right at Shredkiller. He waited and stood still waiting for her arriving. The villain jumped over her and kicked her to the ground. Shredkiller used his gaskins and slammed onto Rainbow Dash's back hard. She screamed in pain.

"Yikes!" Quasi Meteor exclaims in shock and horror.

"Okay, that would hurt!" Button Mash exclaims, groaning at the sight.

"Cousin, you okay?" Pete Pan calls out to Rainbow who holds up a hoof showing that she's all right.

"Who's next?" Shredkiller taunts his enemies, challenging any of them to go after him now.

Bocolix and Dumbledore charged in and attacked right at Shredkiller, both of them want to avenge their boss's possession He passed them through then grabbed their tails, slamming them up and down onto the ground for ten times before he swing them over then on top of him before throwing the two dimwits at the walls.

Rarity and Pinkie Pie held their Eternal Styles and Party Canon. They fired at Shredkiller, who dodged to his right in high speed. They blasted again, but he moved to his left and then right for three times in dodging. Shredkiller grabbed both Rarity and Pinkie Pie's necks. He held them up before slamming them both to the ground hard.

The Teenage Ninja Ponies Four charged right at Shredkiller. They swung their weapons and blades at their archenemy for a few times. But Shredkiller dodged and avoided the attacks before he punched Roughstrike's face hard to the wall. He then kicked at Funlaugh's body. He then slammed Techno to the ground hard. He held Twintwist's neck tight, tighter and tighter making him weakened before slamming the pony to the ground. Even when these heroes knew him well, the Shredkiller still give them a tough time!

Shredkiller punched and kicked at Dragon Kick for three times on his head and then chest before kicking his chest hard. The stallion attacked and fought back hard and quick at Shredkiller who kept on dodging and avoiding the attacks before punching on Dragon Kick's face to the ground.

Applejack charged in and punched her hooves at Shredkiller, who quickly grabbed them much to her worry. He then slammed his head onto her head hard before she threw him at Fluttershy, who yelped in fear before being knocked to the ground.

Tao, Mystic Hard and Andrew charged in and fought against the evil enemy, hoping to stop him before the monster could cause any unnecessary damage. They swiped their kicks at Shredkiller who quickly hovered back and launched his powerful attack, Soul Killer Blasts, at them. He then punched at Andrew's body hard and then kicked Hard's stomach. The Shredkiller slammed his hooves onto Tao's back to the ground.

Shredkiller turned to Twilight Sparkle, Ben and Nyx. They prepared to attack but he appeared in front of them. Before the family could do anything, he unleashed his Fire Stroke Punch on Nyx to the ground. Twilight Sparkle was about to fire at him but he jumped over to her back and slammed his fist on her to the ground hard.

Shredkiller turned to Ben, who held his Master Sword. They both charged in and swung their blades against each other for a few times. Shredkiller thrust his claws at Ben's body as the hero deflected the attacks. He swung his weapon at Shredkiller's chest but the damn monster jumped up high and slammed onto Ben's head. The recovering Earth Pony quickly jumped back and swung his sword against Shredkiller for a few times while he jumped and moved back for a few times. Ben punched at Shredkiller's chest hard before punching his face for a few times. He punched the hero up before kicking Ben to the ground hard.

Shredkiller huffed angrily, "Pathetic impudent! Is this the best you had?" He then notices that the Mane Six and Ben are getting back up. "Oh? Princess, Prince and their five friends are still standing?"

"We aren't though yet, ugly." Rainbow remarks to the Shredkiller with a groan.

"That's right. Our friends and everyone else depends on us kicking your tail." Fluttershy said sternly to the Shredkiller.

"Right; Yew are nothing more than a dishonorable cheating coward!" Applejack snaps, making one of Shredkiller's eyes twitch a bit.

"Twilight, how about we use our cool Rainbow move that we use to beat Tirek?" Pinkie asks Twilight with a smirk.

"Right, this will put this barbarian in his place!" Rarity exclaims in agreement,.

"Girls; It is time! Rainbow Power Up," Twilight exclaims. The girls prepare to activate their Rainbow Power up in hopes of stopping Shredkiller. They were close to transforming...but something goes wrong as they ended up losing the thing, "What?! How?! I don't understand!"

"That never happened before." Ben said in shock and confusion.

"Why the hell is it not working?" Phobos asks in bewilderment. The Rainbow Power had took down Tirek, so why isn't it working?!

Shredkiller chuckled evilly while asking, "Do you truly think you actually unleash your Rainbow Power that easily?! Fools! One who possessed the abilities must have discipline, training, hardships and determination in performing and perfecting your powers. This is same as Super Mystic Evolution and Element Evolution. There are no differences. In other words, you had lost. Everything you had been through in your life and the once you knew. It was completely useless. Princess Twilight Sparkle, you are not worthy to become a princess and the ruler. Therefore, you must stand down for you had given oath to the Mystic Ponies. This is the end of you.

Assassins Six and Dark Mystic Ninjas appeared in the smoke and in front of Shredkiller. Twilight however frowns as he snaps, "BUCK YOU, SHREDKILLER!"

"What?!"

"You heard me 'Buck You'. While it looks like you and your pals have won, you didn't. As long as me and my friends stand against you, you will never win. Applejack's right. You are nothing more than a dishonorable cheating coward!"

"HOW DARE YOU!" Shredkiller exclaims in fury at Twilight's words. "NEVER CALL ME A DISHONORABLE CHEATING COWARD!"

"Sounds like somepony needs a spanking," Nyx remarked to Shredkiller with a scoff while getting back up.

"Right; besides, we can so use the Rainbow Power, we are just low on energy due to the fighting. But we will get it back...and as for the oath, I remember it correctly." Twilight explains sternly to the Shredkiller. "According to the oath that I took, I promised to protect my citizens and my kingdom from my enemies and dangers. I promised to treat and show mercy, fair and equality to everyone, including your enemies, unless. I also promised to not to abandon of who I truly am since the beginning, all for the sake of my personal! I also said that, should I face such difficulty, my friends, families and allies will be there to guide and help me and I will protect them at all cost, and even at my life."

"Yes, I get the idea, but..." Shredkiller begins to say but Twilight cuts him off.

"Don't interrupt, Shredhead! I am keeping my promises and there isn't anything saying that I should stand down should I be accused of being unworthy! Well, I'm getting sick and tired of jerks like you accusing me of being unworthy! Even if most of my citizens are gone, I will protect those that remain from you and your group of thugs, creeps and dishonorable monsters! And finally..."

Twilight smirks as she sings a familiar song, "I'm the T to the W-I, L-I-G-H-T, and ain't no other pony troll it down like me. I'm Twilightlicious!"

Twilight then holds up a hoof, making the bad guys gasp in shock, especially her friends. Rainbow laughs as she exclaims, "She did it! She did it! Twilight gave Shredkiller the 'Pegasus Pony'!"

Shredkiller growls and roar furiously, "I WILL TEACH YOU TO BE DISRESPECTFUL! I SHALL END YOUR LIVES RIGHT NOW!!!"

"I do not think so, Shredkiller." A voice spoke, stopping the Shredkiller in time. A White Unicorn with a black Mane in a bun-shaped with a golden crown and black tail and his Cutie Mark was a book, a white feather and a Dragon head, wearing white Chinese robe appeared. "Princess Twilight may have put some lives in danger, but it doesn't mean that we, Mystic Ponies have done nothing for our allies."

"Hey, who are you?" Bocolix ask the new pony in confusion.

"Yeah...and what do you mean by that?" Dumbledore ask, confused like his comrade is.

"Who are you?" Ben asks the newcomer in concern.

The newcomer smiles as he explains, "My name is Intellect Feather, War Strategist of Dragon Kingdom of Ma's West. I humbly present you something...an unexpected and surprise for you all."

Ponyville Town slowly disappeared, transforming the whole area into an empty yet greenish field. The dead bodies of thousand Earth Ponies turned into dummies, much to everyone's surprise, especially the villains. Dragon Kingdom's greenish armored Mystic Ponies came out from the sky, forests and underground, aiming their guns, blasters, bow and arrows, swords, spears and pikes at Shredkiller and his Dark Mystic Ninjas. The good guys look surprised while the bad guys looks shocked and outraged.

"Whoa! What a surprise!" Pinkie exclaims in amazement.

"What is this?!" Shredkiller demands in shock and anger. "What is this foolishness?!"

Intellect Feather chuckles as he explains, "Yesterday, I was planning a visit and had a meeting appointment with Princess Twilight Sparkle about meeting between her and my lord until I heard the arrival of Mystic Thief. Boris's attacking Ponyville's Earth Ponies. I suspect something fishy and strange and it was too real and unexpected. And yes, it was true that Andrew did came for a visit for one last visit because he will never see his family again after his bargain was completed while Boris never plan to kill young or old Earth Ponies. But I knew the plan would end in failure when I overheard the argument between Dragon Kick and Ben. And once Dragon Kick discovered the truth of his father's heart, he, Tao and Hard will go after them. So, in order to avoid a catastrophe while Andrew redeems himself, I set the Ponyville Town Illusion here for Boris to kill and attack. The citizens were willing to help us. I cast the dummy spells on all of Ponyville Citizens. It allowed the Citizens to control them to act and behave like them, to avoid being detected."

"Does this mean..." Twilight ask Intellect Feather hopefully.

"Your true home is safe."

Intellect revealed a portal screen, revealing the Ponyville Town and its citizens who were waiting for their princess, prince and their friends.

"They're safe!" Sweetie exclaims to her friends in happiness.

"Hooray!" Apple Bloom and Scootaloo exclaims eagerly.

"HEEYAW," Applejack cheers eagerly while bucking into the air, "Looks like we didn't fail everyone after all."

"Yay," Fluttershy said quietly and happily.

"Nooooooooooo! Impossible! No one could have discovered my plans that easily!" Shredkiller exclaims in shock and outrage. He had the perfect plan and now it failed due to the interference of a hidden party!

Intellect smirked as he explains, "It's quite simple. I observe and learn very well. And I plan it."

Shredkiller groaned and growled in anger. The Assassins Six and Dark Mystic Ninjas begged him to withdraw and escape the battlefield. Their advantage is ruined, they are all outnumbered now.

Shredkiller raised his claw up while booming, "I will not escape without the head of my enemies!"

Shredkiller charged right at Tao, preparing to strike and attack. Twilight Moon came to the front of Tao while stopping him. Nyx in shock ask, "Twilight Moon?!"

"Hey, what's going on here?" Alucard Shade ask in amazement by this action.

"Looks like she is defending Tao," Carrie Pink said in observation as well.

"Get out of the way!" Shredkiller snarls furiously to the interfering Twilight Moon.

Twilight Moon shakes her head as she insists, "No. I won't let you lay a hoof on him. I've made a promise to him!"

"Outta of my way!"

Shredkiller punched Twilight Moon's face aside, knocking the mare out of the way. He raised his claw up, preparing to kill Tao. Suddenly, he was being kicked and pushed back to his army. Shredkiller looked up and gasped in shock, along with everyone else. It's him!

"Shadow Dragon," Shredkiller exclaims in shock at the Shadow Dragon who appeared from out of nowhere.

Twilight Moon hissed painfully, feeling her right cheek red and pain. Shadow Dragon helped and held her on his back. He looked up and glared at Shredkiller while snapping, "Shredkiller, you dare to go against my agreement and deal with you?!"

"No! I have come to finish them off! I've waited too long! I will be triumph! My plans had never been failed!"

"Until now; I was not please of what you had done. Not only you had tried to harm Master Tao, but hurting my beloved wife!"

"Yeah, you are dishonorable! Hitting a mare," Rarity exclaims in disgust. "What enemy would hit a lady?!"

"Yeah, face it, you are a dishonorable cheating coward." Pinkie remarks with a scoff, making Shredkiller growl angrily.

"You lost, Shredkiller." Divine Star said sternly to the Shredkiller. "Accept your defeat and leave!"

"You and I will have a long talk, as well as with the Dark Lord!" Shadow Dragon exclaims sternly.

Shredkiller growled in anger, "Very well. Consider this battle... a 'failure'; till we meet again."

With that, Shredkiller throws down a smoke ball as he and his minions disappearing in black smoke, much to the surprise and alarm of the bad guys. The CMC exclaims, "Whoa!"

"I hope we never see those creeps again." Dinky Doo said in concern.

"Right, too much is too much." Pipsqueak commented in worry.

"Though I got a feeling that this isn't the last time we would see Shredkiller." Golden Heart said seriously. Shredkiller would've won this battle if it weren't for Intellect Feather, Twilight Moon and Shadow Dragon. The next time, the gang may not be so lucky.

Shadow Dragon checks on Twilight Moon, worried as he ask, "Are you alright, Twilight Moon?"

Twilight Moon smiled, saying, "Yes. And thank you, Lord Shadow Dragon." She nuzzled his ears much to mostly everyone else's surprise. "Thank Mystic, you are here. Otherwise, I was unable to fulfill it."

The heroes look surprised. So, Shadow Dragon is Twilight Moon's husband?! This makes thing a bit more complicated and mysterious. And where did the double of Twilight Sparkle came from?

"Shadow Dragon..." Tao spoke to Shadow Dragon in amazement and concern. He ponders what to say to the traitor.

Shadow Dragon sighed as he spoke, "If I had known you and your family's involvement, then I would have you all be avoided from Shredkiller's plan in the first place. That fool," The Dark Mystic Pony growls then breathed lightly. "My wife and I must leave, farewell..." He pauses then adds softly, "father..."

Tao gasped in surprise before had his tears came out, while mumbling, "Thank you, Shadow Dragon." The old pony then adds softly himself, "My son..."

Shadow Dragon gasped in surprise and had his mouth secretly smirked. He and Twilight Moon disappeared in black smoke. The heroes look amazed yet puzzled. What is that all about?

"Well, that all ends well." Crashfire said with a sigh. "At least Ponyville is safe..."

"Yeah, for now," Divine Star said sternly. "I got a feeling that there will be more surprises waiting for us in the near future."

Ben notices his Mystic Guardian is crying. Worried, he ask, "Tao? Are you crying? Are you alright?"

Tao gasped, wiping his tears off and smiled, "I am fine, Ben. There is nothing wrong."

The fighting was over however, Princess Twilight Sparkle looked at the wrecked Ponyville, or in this case the empty area that was used in an illusion, with sadness as her friends support her for reasons why she's so down later.

Twilight Sparkle sighed, "I felt like I fail to them...I mean, even if it was part of an illusion...what would've happened if Intellect Feather didn't interfere?"

Ben Mare worried answers, "It's not your fault, it's also ours too if that were to happen."

Applejack nodded as she said,, "Ah gotta agreed wit' him..."

They hear Flare Tiger's snicker as they looked at her and surprised that she held a button with a giggled. Pinkamena recognized it due her chats in e-mails with Flare Tiger.

Pinkamena grinned while exclaiming, "You sly pony! You're hiding a secret behind our backs; How?"

Flare Tiger nodded as she explains "Ah did heard some complaints from other ponies about making up the wreckage of Ponyville, and what would happened if it failed this time, then an idea struck me as Ah told them if tis could build a backed up Ponyville, they listen and agreed to surprise Princess Twilight Sparkle as a way of living elsewhere and to update Ponyville."

They're baffled at Flare Tiger as Pinkie Pie giggled and jump over to her. To their horror, Pinkie Pie pushed the button and a loud noise came from underground. They saw new buildings coming out of the ground like mad to make room. They're awed to see a new Ponyville as well as an update to their town should anything goes wrong in the future.

Twilight Sparkle asked, "How is this possible...."

Flare Tiger smiled as she adds, "Ah did make a deal with the Diamond Dogs."

Rarity gasped, "Not them!"

Flare Tiger giggled, "They agreed to not bother ya, however, Ah told them if they're wish to work for the underground which would be filled of back up buildings, Ah did offer them a knowledge of Gemstones....though their leaders are nowhere in sight."

Ben Mare asked, "What's kind of knowledge of Gemstones?"

Flare Tiger grinned while explaining, "By teaching them how to grow their own Gemstones on a farm. Pinkie Pie know about it too."

Pinkie Pie gasped, "Same as my family?"

Flare Tiger nodded as she continues, "Eeyup, then they were very overjoyed and got a deal with me."

Applejack whistle, "Nice... Ah didn't knew that's ya really a dealer with others."

Flare Tiger proudly admits, "It's because of mah jobs, Ah'm always been a dealer and senses careful around other."

Nyx giggled, "Good thing that we hired you for this job as a side to side thing!"

They nodded and chat cheerfully for a day saved.

Author's Note:

Looks like the Shredkiller has lost big time; Yeah! The next and final chapter is coming so read, review and suggest.

The lives are forfeit as well as how one is annoyed by it came from 'Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe'.

During Twilight's defiance speech, she sang the 'Twilightlicious' song that can be found on the internet. Her flipping the 'Pegasus Pony' is another way of flipping someone off with the 'Bird'.