• Published 8th Jun 2014
  • 1,873 Views, 87 Comments

Secrets don't make friends. - GoldyBoi



Secrets will never make true friends, Fluttershy was told. She was also told the truth hurts. For the Element of Kindness hurting others is difficult, but that all changes when a Rainbow Haired beauty comes back to town.

  • ...
9
 87
 1,873

11 Fiction.

"I-I love you!" The shy girl stated. Looking over at her companion. She was blushing as she sealed her eyes shut, preparing for the worst. This sleepover had gone all wrong.

After a moment of silence the timid girl spoke up once again. "Y-You think I'm a freak now don't you?!"

Silence.

The shy one supsected the other girl had gotten up and left the scene. 'I can't blame her.' She muttered to herself. Curiosity getting the best of her made the girl by the name of Flutterbye open her eyes. Only to see the girl by the name of Rainbow Flash staring at her. Eyes full of..... lust?

"Truth or dare." Was the only thing that came out of Rainbow Flashes mouth.

A weird reply to a love confession but still better than nothing. "Truth?"

"Do you really love me?"

Flutterbye had a million ways to answer that question. Although insincere sounding but geniune and simple she decides to go with saying. "Of course."

Rainbow Flash smiled at that and looked Flutterbye in the eyes. "Truth or dare?"

Again? The shy and beautiful girl decides to take an easy path. "Truth?"

"Will you let me kiss you?"

'What? Did she really ask me if she could kiss me? I must be hearing funny!' Flutterbye thought to herself, nodded her ask for confidence, and asked. "Can you repeat that again?"

"Will you let me kiss you?" Rainbow Flash exclaimed more statement like than a question.

Bewildered but relieved Flutterbye nods her head in agreement and braces herself. "Y-Yes I wi- mmph!"

Rainbow Flash leaned over and kissed Flutterbye for a good 5 seconds. The room suddenly felt hot and both girls ran their tongue's upon their lips. Getting a taste of the others lips.

"More.... I want mor-!" Flutterbye's pleading was mercilessly put to an end by Rainbow's lips. The taste, feel, and warmth. She loved it all. No, she craved it. She wanted even more of her newfound lover, greed or lust. Whichever one it was she didn't care. It was unusual of her to be this way but Rainbow just brings out new sides of her everyday.

Rainbow Flash pulled away as she gently pushed Flutterbye on her back on the bed. Crawling on top of her, the rainbow hair falling down on each side of her her attention was focused on Flutterbye's beautiful teal eyes. Then downward to those entrancing lips. She licked her own and tried her best to contian her excitement.

She leaned down and kissed Flutterbye this time more passionately. She gripped onto the blankets so she can contian the overflow of emotions. Rainbow broke away from Flutterbye's lips and started kissing her cheek. Inbetween each kiss she would whisper I love you's. Traveling downward. To her chin..... her neck... and then her chest. She raised her head and looked at Flutterbye with eyes of concern. "I wont if you're not ready."

Flutterbye thought about it. Rainbow Flash was right.... she had to make a decision here. A big one at that. She looked up at Rainbow. Staring her in the eyes after a bit of thinking. With confidence and lust in her eyes she said "Yes. I'm okay with it."

Rainbow just nodded her head and raised her hand bringing it to Flutterbye's chest. She slowly brought her hand down an-.

"Actually Fluttershy I would've just kept going. I mean knowing me nobody would be able to bring themselves to turn down Rainbow Dash! Especially when it comes to you Fluttershy.... all the way baby...." Rainbow Dash said as she finished reading the fiction Fluttershy was typing late night. Making Fluttershy jump and close her laptop swiftly. A blush spreading across her face but the darkness in the room hiding it from Rainbow's sight.

"Wh-what do you mean you?! How do you know it was about you anyways?" Fluttershy squeaked out.

"Flutterbye? Rainbow Flash? Really?" Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes. "Dead give away."

Fluttershy felt like she wanted to crawl into a pit where nobody would find her. From embarrassment, anger, fear, and worst of all. Shame.

Rainbow saw her pained expression and figured that she's distressing her girl. "What's wrong Flutterpie?

"..... Shame... I'm sorry. I'm sorry!" Fluttershy shook her head. Crying in her own room.

"No! It's okay! It's just a fic! Trust me we're way more spontaneous than that." Rainbow giggled as she embraced Fluttershy. "So wanna try some of the stuff you typed?" She said with a smirk.

Fluttershy nodded her head a bit and gasped when she was suddenly pick up from her seat and layed down on the bed.

"Shall we?" Rainbow said right before she leaned down and went in for the kiss.


"It's been a week Twilight and there's nothing about them that seems off at all. You must really be overthinking things and accusing poor Rainbow!" Rarity had opened her eyes for a second after waking up and still saw Twilight getting data.

"No... I have to keep going!" Twilight replied with a slight whisper.

"Suit yourself!" Rarity said as she put her head down to go back to sleep.


"Really? You had to cut off our fun time just to upload a fic?" Rainbow Dash questioned.

Fluttershy nodded her head with a smile on her face." This fiction does mean a lot to me. It's actually something you and I experienced together."

"Yeah halfway. I don't even think it's finished though." Rainbow stated as she yawned. Still clicking enter for her.

Fluttershy was shocked. Just... shocked. "You made me upload an unfinished chapt-."

Author's Note:

Yes... I did an unfinished chapter ending too. Sorry if there are any spelling errors. Towards the end I was falling asleep and kind of doozing off and hallucinating with dreams and such. Like now.

Comments ( 12 )

great chapter. twilights not going to stop until she has proved rainbow and fluttershy are together.:pinkiehappy: :yay::heart::rainbowkiss::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

5075352. True. True... maybe I'll have to do something about that.....

5075533 that would be awesome

:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:
I did not see any spelling errors, great way to end it there:rainbowkiss:

Comment posted by GoldyBoi deleted Sep 30th, 2014

5075805. We need to talk later. I have plans, PM me. Oh by the way I was the one who deleted my comment.

I would suggest, for the beginning of the chapter, to either use italics or bold not both. This might just be me but te combination of the two was hurting my eyes.

Hallucinate on, nasty flutterdash fan. :raritywink:

5081961. Hehehe.


5078190. Alright.

Sorry for not being here for a while. Been busy and now that I'm looking to continue at least this story. I don't know if I can. I'll try and have my decision by tomorrow.

After a long time of being off of this site, someone whom loves this story has requested that I continue so I've decided to return to complete this story as I had planned.

So its another dead fic ?
Shame it was a nice read

Login or register to comment