• Published 8th Jun 2014
  • 1,871 Views, 87 Comments

Secrets don't make friends. - GoldyBoi



Secrets will never make true friends, Fluttershy was told. She was also told the truth hurts. For the Element of Kindness hurting others is difficult, but that all changes when a Rainbow Haired beauty comes back to town.

  • ...
9
 87
 1,871

5 Heart to Heart, Body to Body.

"Mom! I'm home... and you're not... again." Rainbow Dash had arrived home not too far from the highschool with Fluttershy. She really didn't feel like leaving Fluttershy in that mess, not when she had a chance at redemption. She had to make this perfect. "Hey Fluttershy, you can hit the shower if you like. I'll find something to wear."

"Thank you but are you sure it'll you know... fit me?" She squeaked hoping to not upset Rainbow with her comment but she was already gone searching for clothes. Fluttershy calming down walked to where Rainbow had instructed, going past the kitchen into the living room, up the stairs and to the bathroom on the left down the hall. She left the door unlocked for Rainbow to drop off the clothes. Trusting she wouldn't look while doing her task Fluttershy turned on the water and waited for it to get warm enough for entry. She undressed and got into the shower closing the shower curtain she took a look at what's obviously Rainbows body wash and shampoo. "I'm sure she wont mind... I hope."

As she reached for it she stopped herself and put her hand to her chest and leaned against the wall as the water continued to run. Her wet heavy hair stuck to the wall in the shower just stairing at the ceiling, the shower's noise reminding her of the raindrops on that fateful day.

-----------Flashback to the day Rainbow moved.----------

Fluttershy had just ordered an ice cream cone that she and Rainbow loved to share. The owner of the shop knew the pair from their frequent visits. So he gave a small discount, and bid her a farewell.

Fluttershy waved goodbye and joyfully ran down the street, to the park bench where she and Rainbow usually met for a date. The date was scheduled last minute by Rainbow saying she had something urgent to say. Rainbow was late like she usually was for all dates. So Fluttershy just sat trying to keep the ice cream from melting the best she could. Refusing to eat it without Rainbow. So she sat there and waited.

________-----________

Fluttershy had finished washing her body off and went to the shampoo. As she did and started to wash her hair more memories flooded back.

-----More Flashbacks yyaaayy!-----

Fluttershy had sat there until the ice cream was melting in her hands and her head hung. Her mother had come around to pick her up with a sigh of relief having found her child.

"M-Mom... where's Rainbow?" Fluttershy was on the brink of tears. Her mother still didn't know about her sexuality, nor did she know what Rainbow truthfully was to her. She also didn't expect her to know where she was.

"Honey... she's gone. Rainbow Dash moved today... I'm sorry honey."

When she had said that Fluttershy dropped the ice cream and ran the best she could to Rainbows house. By the time she arrived her body was aching, her hair was soaked from the downpour of rain that started moments ago, and her heart was split in two. It was true... Rainbow Dash had moved. The wails and crys Fluttershy expelled told her nearby mother exactly where she was.

________-----________

Fluttershy had finished showering and drying herself off. To her suprise Rainbow had found bunny pajamas for her to wear. She never expected Rainbow to have those but she also didn't mind and put them on. It wasn't too tight or uncomfortable so she left it at that and worked her way around the house to the living room where Dash was watching a movie on the couch. Fluttershy just sat down next to her niether of them questioning the pajamas, nor talking just watching the action movie.

"Sooo... uh. Make any friends?" Rainbow tried to break the ice and not step on any land mines.

"Yeah the one who threw that party was one of them. They're good girls and yeah..." Fluttershy was twirling her thumbs by now and taking quick glances at Rainbow.

"So uh... how are your parents doing?" Conversation was a must if Rainbow wanted Fluttershy back.

"Good... turns out they're okay with my sexuality... um hows your mom?" Fluttershy was slowly getting into the conversation until she hit a landmine.

"She's out drinking again. Like every night. She works and drinks everyday. No time for me at all, I mean... is that bottle more important to her than I am?!" Rainbow was angry and sorrowful. Her face couldn't hide that emotion. Right now she's supposed to be awesome for Fluttershy not like this.

What happened next suprised both of them as Fluttershy leaned over and hugged Rainbow. "Well... if you don't mind. I could spend time with you." Just staring up at her with those kind eyes.

Rainbow felt even worse. She left this girl without telling her. Now she's caring for her like she used too. It sucked, but Rainbow did except the hug and even returned the embrace continuing to watch the movie.

________-----________

Pinkie was on the roof of the school holding a handgun shooting the bottles of beer on a kids head and in his hands with a blindfold. Being super drunk she wobbled and ended up shooting the kid in the leg as the crowd cheered her on. Everyone stopped chanting as the teenager dropped and Pinkie took her blindfold off. The teen boy who was shot look at his leg and screamed. "Hell yeah!" Making the crowd go wild in cheers and party.

A police chopper flew up to the roof and announced their arrest warrant towards Pinkie Pie. "You'll never catch me dead or alive!" She screamed finishing her bottle and tossing it to the side as she ran to the back of the school and jumped off the roof. Landing on top of a Hummer as it drove off down the street. With the police in pursuit as she shot at them with the handgun she wielded. The party slowly dying down as serious fire fighters actually put the fires out.

________-----________

Fluttershy was still thinking about the nice embrace they shared as they walked to Rainbows room to go to sleep. She did like the fact that they were holding hands as they did but it still felt wrong to her.

As Rainbow opened the door to her room she sat down on her bed yawning as she did. "It's nice to have you back in my life." She looked Fluttershy in the eyes as she said that, still tired but it was genuine. She put her hand on Fluttershy's as they were both next to each other on the bed.

Fluttershy stared straight into Rainbows eyes thinking about how long she waited for this moment but she also didn't think it was right. She had a few seconds to decide what to do seeing that Rainbow was leaning in.

Fluttershy put a hand on her chest in a slightly open fist fashion as their nose's made contact. A small little tear drop formed on the end of her eyes but didn't drop as she closed her eyes slightly tilting her head back as Rainbow kissed her lightly and swiftly. Fluttershy was denying it each time Rainbow Dash kissed her until the kiss held, Fluttershy finally gave into her heart and kissed back. They both tipped over and layed on the bed continually kissing.

________-----________

The party had ended most everyone had dropped and fallen asleep where they stood. Rarity took that opportunity to search for AppleJack going to the roof. She saw the boy with the bullet in his leg. She ran up grabbed him and dangled him over the edge of the school roof. "Tell me! Where is AppleJack?!"

The boy only managed to make out moans and groans.

"Oh... a shame." Rarity sighed as she let go of the boy. Only noticing she dropped him off the roof after he hit the ground. "Ooooooohh..."