• Published 8th Jun 2014
  • 1,871 Views, 87 Comments

Secrets don't make friends. - GoldyBoi



Secrets will never make true friends, Fluttershy was told. She was also told the truth hurts. For the Element of Kindness hurting others is difficult, but that all changes when a Rainbow Haired beauty comes back to town.

  • ...
9
 87
 1,871

8. Pain.

"Must I ask why we're out here at this late hour?" The drama queen. Cut off the easy going conversation her three friends shared. Rarity was one for a little excitement in her life but.... this was not what she asked for. "I mean I have no problem at all with it as long as I'm with you girls but, why are we doing this?"

AppleJack had enough of Rarity's complaining. Since they snuck out of Twilight's window, Rarity had been complaining the whole walk. "Now ah recall Twilight here tellin' us what this here walkin' is for." AppleJack looked over to Twilight and nodded her head, allowing Twilight to step up and defend their cause. Twilight has had just enough of Rarity as she did by the look in her eyes.

"I looked into somethings while you girls were messing around and found Fluttershy's address."

"Oh, oh! Do you know where I live?" Pinkie went nose to nose with Twilight staring at her. Making both AppleJack and Rarity stop walking down the sidewalk leading to Fluttershy's area and stare.

Twilight stared at Pinkie Pie, un-amused. Grumbling to herself she pushed Pinkie Pie away from her and continued walking. "Yeah, so I know where to send help if I end up having to sleep over there." No-one but Twilight herself heard that comment. She loves her friend Pinkie but sometimes you can't tell if she looks at friends, enemies, and food the same or a different way.

"It is pretty chilly out here. If my father were to find out about this he would never let me spend the night... or... days at a friends home again!" Rarity cried out loudly... a bit too loud. Ever since they got a few blocks away from Twilight's they felt an ominous presence looming over them... watching them. Now it felt even stronger. Like a heavy sense of guilt. "AppleJack dearest you don't mind getting in a little scuffle for me right?" She batted her eyelashes as their walking speed increased. Also while getting cautious looks from the others. "What? Oh fine. I mean for us?"

The looks continued.

"Oh fine! We can run but if my hair is ruined by sweat it's on you!" She screamed to nobody in general as all 4 girls ran, following the scholar.

"They got away...."

"I don't think the boss will be too happy."

"Lets follow them then.... you heard her before... she mentioned that Fluttershy girl. The boss isn't too fond of her." The third man seemingly the leader of the bunch stated as the two other men followed. "They'll lead us right to the big catch."


Sierra thought back to what had happened earlier this evening. Thinking back to her past in high school with all her old friends, her past mistakes, past accomplishments. Trying to hold back tears.

"Who are you?" Sierra knew exactly whom she was but didn't want to assume... nor did she want to believe it. The eyes of her visitor held a sadistic glint. Although, it wasn't what really bothered her. It was the suitcase.

"The names Gilda. Daughter of... you know who. You do know what I'm here for right?" Gilda walked over and sat on a chair by her hospital bed. "Don't worry... your little Nurse is on lunch break and after all the times you called for help just for laughs, I doubt anyone will come." Gilda got comfortable as she opened the suitcase and started staring into it.

"I've told her I want nothing to do with her. I'm done with it all and I mean it!" Sierra made a small but futile attempt to scoot away from Gilda and got a strong grip on her right arm holding her in place. They both knew she was in no condition for a fight.

"Don't worry." Gilda pulled out a fairly small syringe with a label saying 'The Product.' "This wont hurt a bit." She said as she prepared Sierra's arm and injected the substance.


"No! I get that you want to welcome me and make me feel at home, but I'm not doing it!" The prismatic haired teenager folded her arms and turned the other way. Refusing both Willow and Fluttershy's request. "Besides why don't we try eating dinner?"

"O-Oh yes Dashie we can but... I really want you to... um." Fluttershy stopped herself as fear overcame her desire of Rainbow doing the one task. So to ease that feeling she hid behind her hair.

"Oh please! It's just petting a bunny, how hard could it be?" Willow said as she patted her daughter's back to ease her out of her shell. "Wow and I thought you could do anything!"

This got to Rainbow and she would not let that comment stand. "Oh yeah? Well you can eat those words because they don't call me Rainbow Danger Dash for nothing!" She turned and started to stroke the sleeping bunny gently at first with some distaste but soon started to love the texture of the fur. The gentle rise and fall of it's chest also put a smile on Rainbow's face. "As long as no-one else sees thi-." She took her hand off the bunny to see both Fluttershy and Willow gone. Confusion, irritation, and curiosity led her towards Willow's room to see her already e-mailing pictures of her petting the bunny to all of her old friends. Getting replies like. 'Is that Sierra's daughter? How cute, send my regards!'

Fluttershy was the first to turn around and see the evil that was named Rainbow Dash. "D-Dashie?" Fluttershy was shaking in her own skin as if she were trying to break out of it.

Willow turned around and went pale at the sight of Rainbow Dash with such a deathly glare. She did the only thing a mother could. "It was Fluttershy's idea."


"So... I think they're there." The leader said as he started to pull out of their hiding spot. "The boss will be quite happy... The Diamond Dog's never fail a job." All three stalked up to the group of girls whom were now having an awkward conversation with who seemed to be Fluttershy's mother. Who proceeded to let them in.

"Now's our chance!" The bulky one barked as all three of them ran up. The bulky on grabbing Rarity by the hair as the other two shoved the others in the house. Allowing the bulky man and the drama queen to enter.

"RARITY!" Pinkie screamed as she threw herself at the bulky man only to be backhanded to the floor by a tall man.

AppleJack didn't always like Pinkie Pie and Rarity's antics but she sure knew she loved them like her own flesh and blood. She was not going to stand for this at all. She charged the shorter guy, Spartan kicking him in the chest with her handy boots. Only to turn and end up in a short lived scuffle with the taller one. Who had a lot more reach than she did. She was immediately pushed into the others along with a flung Rarity. A shocked, injured, terrified, and livid group of girls along with the adult Mother of Fluttershy stood together at the mercy of these three invaders.

"Who are you and what the hell are you doing in my house!" Willow walked up front and spread her arms to protect the young and battered girls. The shortest man finally got up from the powerful blow to the chest. Willow saw that as a weak link to break them. She hoped Rainbow Dash would stop punishing Fluttershy to notice all that is going on.

"Shut it! Before somebody here gets hurt. Give us what we want and we might let you all go." The tall one sized up Willow making her flinch and take a step back. With that he knew he had them under his control. Fear can do a lot of things. "Now tell me... where is Fluttersh-."

CRACK!

The only thing anyone could hear as a signature punch flew in from who knows where was the breaking of the buff mans jaw. A prismatic demon ran from the now fallen and destroyed former attacker and ran after the short man. Without anyone expecting such speed the prismatic blur grabbed the mans entire face with her hand and used the rest of her momentum to run the back of his head into the wall behind him. With a loud sound that could be mistaken as a thunderstorm. She continued to smash the limp man's head into the wall.

"Dashie look out!" The voice came from a terrified Fluttershy whom had just turned the corner to see her beat up friends and mother. Along with a tall man stalking up on the Rainbow Pajama wearing Dash to land a hit.

Her warning was too late as she felt a sharp pain in the back of her head and flew sideways onto the floor as the man got on top of her and started laying punch after punch on her. With her arms up attempting to protect her face she didn't see the look on the mans face as he stopped.

"So you're back in town huh? Never thought I'd see you again." He looked over his shoulder at Fluttershy. Looking her up and down. Then back at Rainbow Dash. "After I'm done with you and grab that Flutterchick, I may take you with me for some extra... fun... to pleasure myself with. I'm sure the boss wont mind if I use you two up before your sent ove-."

He was knocked off Rainbow Dash as he got a well deserved kick to the face by an enraged mother. Which was followed up by Rainbow Dash leaping onto him and wailing on him with an unending series of punches.

"Don't.You.Ever.Talk.Like.You.Know.ME!" She kept going as tears of fury rolled down her cheeks. Blood from her fists flew around the place with each draw back of her fists. His mangled face seemingly lifeless after the first few dozen punches. She was going too far, but everyone watched in horror as they all felt like they had to save this man. Their fear was now directed at Rainbow Dash. She was about to brutally end this man.... and she enjoyed it. The feeling of crushing anyone who comes near Fluttershy or her family to her was, enticing. She knew she may now be obsessing over Fluttershy now but to her it doesn't feel bad at all.

'Fluttershy is mine and all mine! You deserve this. ANYONE WHO COMES TOO CLOSE TO HER DESERVES THIS. I can protect her.' She continued to feed her ego's flame in her mind and beat the life out of this man until a pair of arms wrapped around her and gently pulled her away. Snapping her out of the trance she was in and making her see what she has done.

Willow held on to Rainbow and whispered gentle words into her ear as the group of girls ran over to Fluttershy. That left a sour taste in Rainbows mouth.

"I'm sorry." Dash whispered to Willow as she looked at her bloodied fists and the mess of the three men she had made. "I just..."

"It's alright honey. You protected us." She cradled the girl in her arms. After all... she made a promise to treat her like her own child. Which made her think... should she call the police? There are ups and downs to this if she did. "Fluttershy honey! Take Rainbow Dash and the others girls to the bathroom and check up on their wounds! I'll take care of these guys..."

"O-Oh, okay. Please be careful," Fluttershy walked over to Rainbow Dash and helped her stand. Walking her over to the girls who weren't so happy to be around her.

"I will." Willow muttered as she grabbed the keys to her truck with the fury of a mother bear who's cubs were threatened. She didn't know what was going on, why they were after her daughter, or how they knew Rainbow Dash but she will find out later. Whether Fluttershy likes it or not.


As her mind finally came down from the feverish high and stopped feeling like it was melting from the inside Sierra's heart beat suddenly went irregular. Breathing became more of a struggle and her eye sight was going out. She knew what was happening and finally found out exactly what the product does to someone.

"Willow... please. Take care of.... my baby. She's all I have... all I ever had." Her voice went out and the last thing she heard was the long beeping sound. Then, nothing.

Right at that moment, Willow had finally managed to load up each guy into the back of the truck and turn the truck itself on. Her attention was brought towards the sky as she stared at it... the night sky. "....Sierra?"

Author's Note:

Let me know if there are any spelling errors.