• Published 8th Jun 2014
  • 1,872 Views, 87 Comments

Secrets don't make friends. - GoldyBoi



Secrets will never make true friends, Fluttershy was told. She was also told the truth hurts. For the Element of Kindness hurting others is difficult, but that all changes when a Rainbow Haired beauty comes back to town.

  • ...
9
 87
 1,872

2 The School Haze.

Author's Note:

Sorry I took so long! I could have given this to you the day or two after I first submitted the first chapter. I've been working on this second story I LOVE and I've already gotten two chapters finished for. It's so awesome! I can't decide if I should submit it now or after I'm done with this series. Please help me decide in the comments. I really hope you enjoy this series it does mean a lot to me. Feel free to talk to me I'll answer you in a timespan of from seconds to 12 minutes. Feel free to talk about your opinions and such about this series and if you'd like, take guesses at the next one! Stay tuned, Stay Gold!

It's been 2 days since the dream incident.

"Pinkie! No!" Fluttershy just somehow managed to stammer. Pinkie not holding back at all. Fluttershy could feel Pinkies fingers inside of her. Tickling her ruthlessly. Pinkie had won the tickle fight. Fluttershy unable to stop laughing.

"Pinkie promise you wont ever challenge me to a tickling contest again!" Eagerly saying that with some look in her eye..... Pinkie was up to something. Fluttershy didn't know what it was at all. Although.... she still agreed. "Also don't worry about doing the homework Fluttershy, I made sure the teacher and I had.... an exchange in sweets." Deviously speaking Pinkie Pie had officially creeped Fluttershy out. Sadly.... they're used to it.

"Oh no.... don't tell me you've used the candies!" Fluttershy's feeling pretty bad for the teacher. It's her fault for complaining infront of Pinkie Pie about her grades in that class. The teacher had never done anything wrong, it was his job. A frown started to form on Fluttershys face.... she's feeling horrible.

Pinkie getting a clue, decides to lighten the mood within their empty 6 bed dorm. Seeing that the other 3 girls are gone. It's her job to cheer up Fluttershy! "Hey! I didn't use the candy on him! Don't be down silly!"

"Oh... I guess that's okay. Then how did you use sweets and get him to change our grades?" Fluttershy took a deep breath loosing the guilt. It was nice to know that Pinkie could stop herself from doing bad things sometimes.

"Oh easy! I used Cupcakes!" Pinkie seeming overjoyed with this.

With that Fluttershy passed out.

"What? I didn't put glass, lead, or any powerful drug in it like the last times! Or.... maybe she's passed out from happiness! I knew Shaving cream for the frosting would make her laugh to near death! Pinkie..... you are too good!"

"Why thank you Pinkie I know! He should have eaten the cupcake by now." Pinkie saying that looking at her watch that isn't there. Stating the exact time and saying. " 3...2....1." With the pause after one you could hear the ambulance sirens blaring towards the school. "Maybe I should wake Fluttershy up for this! I wonder what she's dreaming about!"

-------------

"Rare! For the last time! Twilight's goin' to see her parents! Not ah celebrity." AppleJacks seriously trying to persuade Rarity into letting Twilight dress casually to visit her parents for the next week and a half. Twilight, had told them that it would be nice if Rarity made something for her to wear. Although to AppleJack this... large dress with some fancy gems and such. Was too much!

"I beg to differ! This is her family she should be dressed to impress to show them how wonderful her wardrobe has been since she's left!" Rarity noticing she made a valid point by the look on AppleJacks face allowed her to have a smug expression.

"Yeah ah now that! Now Rare think for a minute... does it have to be that fancy shmancy?"

"Well..... no... bu-"

"There yah have it! Tone that dress there down! Cya later." AppleJack seizing victory walked out of Rarity's dress store. Heading to the library to check on Twilight, leaving a rather shocked Rarity.

-------------

Fluttershy's finally waking up from a dream about clowns bears and zombies. She was terrified and waking up to a smiling Pinkie Pie in your face didn't help at all.

"Dont worry! The clowns can't get you here!" Pinkie casually speaking knowing exactly what Fluttershy was dreaming about. "Don't ask how I know." Pinkie was officially becoming worse than the dream.

"Are you crazy!? If your going to kill me please tell me now!" Fluttershy now regrets saying that..... the look Pinkie now gives her, the serious soul sucking stare. They sat for a minute.... Fluttershy too afraid to even hide in her hair in fear of ticking Pinkie off more than she probably had.

"Oh, I don't have plans to kill you! Why would I do that? Although.... why were you crying that one day?" Pinkie's intent on finding out this time. Fluttershy knew she couldn't stop her now.

So... they made a Pinkie Promise. Fluttershy started to tell the story, not telling the exact truth... leaving out why they all isolated her and Rainbow Dash. Instead she told her it was because she dressed weird compared to the other girls and it was some bird that managed to get in the school building.

Pinkie surprisingly bought it and walked off satisfied. Making Fluttershy feel bad about lieng to her friend.... but... she was used to it.

-------------

"Two days ago Fluttershy was crying in her sleep..." she had bugged the room and heard the whole thing. What she just told Pinkie Pie doesn't add up with what she told her about her life when they first met. "Maybe she didn't feel comfortable telling me when we first met." Twilight was whispering to herself not noticing AppleJack walking up.

"Howdy Twilight! How ya doin?" AppleJack still cheeky with her victory against Rarity.

"Splendid, whats got you all happy? You get a call from the farm?" Twilights just about ready to spout all her unnecessary theories. AppleJack noticing took action fast.

"Ah just beat Rarity in a debate over what yer wearin'." AppleJack was feeling pretty proud. She usually always looses to Rarity in debates. Sometimes she swears they're like a married couple. Which in fact they're not a couple at all. She never noticed she had feelings for girls until she met Rarity but... she liked to keep that to herself.

"Hey AppleJack have you two ever thought about asking me first? I mean I told her making a dress for me would be nice and all but you two really should have asked me first if I liked the dress or not before taking it in your own hands. Why didn't you tell me?" Twilights feeling some rage bubble up.... and she didn't stop it.

"Now Twilight listen here. Your right we shoulda asked you first before taking it in our own hands but you don't have to take it out on us that way!" AppleJacks attempting to reason with Twilight now. She knew this wasn't the usual her even if she did deserve some of it.

"Yeah you really should've thought about me at the time. Did I not matter to you? Wow it feels really good to know your friends don't care for your opinion or maybe not even you at all! Thats just so selfish of you two. I can't believe you just forgot all about what I might think about this and took my life into your own hands! Gods, my dog Spike is more considerate than you!" Twilight was seething with anger, jealousy, and worst of all regret. She was angry with AppleJack, jealous of Pinkie, and she knew she would regret this later on. Making things even more frustrating, finding out that your opinion doesn't matter at all and when you stand up for yourself you feel like your going to regret it made things just frustrating. It was all because of that one lie that Fluttershy had told her which led to her anger. "If I don't matter to you then why do you even consider me your friend?!"

"Twilight..." AppleJacks desperately trying to get Twilight to look her in the eyes, but is unable to successfully pull through. AppleJack knew how to read inbetween the lines and this meant the end of their friendship.

"Save it!" Her eyes starting to tear up, Twilight put her hands up to AppleJack with as much attitude and stopping power as her emotionally lethal statement. Looking down at the ground she has to do it since she's already at the point of no return. "Get out..."

"Twilight, please!"

"Get....out. Don't expect to see me at the dorms.... I'm going to see my parents tonight." Twilights now looking down at her shoes like never before. Tears falling and body shaking. "Wait.... I'm sorry! I didn't mean it and I'm sorry... please... come back. Don't leave... what have I done?" Twilight putting one hand over her mouth as the sobs came in. She fell down curled up yet still balancing upon her two feet. "I'm so so sorry! Just please come back!"

But the teary eyed AppleJack was already gone.