• Published 8th Jun 2014
  • 1,871 Views, 87 Comments

Secrets don't make friends. - GoldyBoi



Secrets will never make true friends, Fluttershy was told. She was also told the truth hurts. For the Element of Kindness hurting others is difficult, but that all changes when a Rainbow Haired beauty comes back to town.

  • ...
9
 87
 1,871

3 The Weekend.

It's been three days since the incident with Twilight.

"Why that Twilight! When I find her I'll, oh I'll!" Rarity's really mad about what had happened a few days ago.

"What? Throw a party showing how happy we are she came back?" Pinkie still hasn't gotten a clue that Twilight probably wont be coming back to the highschool. That brought a frown to everyones faces. Most kids at the school would go out somewhere for the weekend. Instead Rarity, Pinkie, AppleJack, and Fluttershy sat in their dorm wondering what went wrong.

"Fluttershy, dear! I think we ran out of food. Be a dear and get some, will you?" Rarity was practically batting her eyelashes for this request. Fluttershy had nothing better to do so she shrugged, grabbed her wallet, and left.

Walking around the school building was no problem seeing that everyone was gone. She just simply walked outside the school grounds into the wide open, where there's actual people. "Don't worry.... they're not looking at you. They don't know you. Just keep walking a couple blocks to the mall!"

------------

It took a while but she finally made it to the supermarket. She decides to melt into the crowd, just be a person that one would forget if they were gazed upon. She went along her business and bought, what was asked for by Rarity. Tubs of ice cream and liquor to drink her sorrows away. She doesn't know how or why she would bring liquor into the school. It just felt wrong, so instead she bought Juice. It seems like a good idea, and everything was going good. She purchased them successfully and put them in her canvas bag.

She walked down the street she noticed it was getting dark pretty fast. She had to get to the school quickly. The alleys seemed pretty scary right now. Who knows what could happen in there. "Oh, there could be mean people in the-." She was suddenly cut short by beat up thugs running out the alley. Something or someone had done that. She froze as the footsteps came closer and closer.

-----------

"No! You must not do thi-" Rarity's unable to finish her statement due to her laughter.

"Don't let her go Pinkie!" AppleJack was also laughing, seeming amused with Pinkie holding Rarity down as she tickled her. "If this here lucky feather don't work well shucks, nothin' can! Now smile for me Rare!" AppleJack continued to tickle her neck with the feather until Rarity snorted. Which after a few seconds of silence made everyone laugh.

"Wow, this makes me want to throw another party!" Pinkie threw Rarity to the side jumping up.

"No! Pinkie, you remember what happened the last time. Half the school was on fire, teachers and students were wasted most of the school rooms were being used for multiple private parties, people were openly doing illegal substances, kids jumping off the school building into a truck carrying water, girls and guys wearing absolutely nothing, and you screaming at the police and news copters unspeakable language while holding two bottles of what was labeled as the good sh-." Rarity was stunned by Pinkies facial expression making her stop.

Pinkie had been staring at her is if waiting for the bad news of her complaints. "So... is that a yes to the party or a no?"

Both AppleJack and Rarity sighed as they sat down shaking their heads.

"Sooo that's a yes right?"

----------

"I can't believe that I said all that. You'll forgive me right Spike?" Twilight sat in her room at her parents place. "I can't believe I got so angry because of one lie Fluttershy told me... sometimes I think it was because she told me about her past when we first met and she didn't feel comfortable telling the truth... or she just trusts Pinkie with it more... or... she may be lying to us both. If she cried in her sleep over what happened in her past, how could she have easily told me about it a year ago, and easily tell Pinkie the real story so easily now? Something's up... right Spike?" Twilights dog Spike had already fallen asleep. "So much for being considerate, you sleepy numbskull." Twilight smiled as she patted Spikes head directing her attention to his tail. Under his tail lay last years school yearbook.

Looking through it Fluttershy seemed lonely in it. She looked like something was missing. "Weird..." Twilight started to pace around her room. Not even noticing she had opened her door and walked out the room staring at the book. Then turning around walking back in the room and closing the door. She was so wrapped up in the book. She tripped over her own foot and landed face first in a bowl of nachos she placed on her desk. She was happy she didn't slam her head into the desk instead. Her face still hurt though so she decided to lay down on the ground.

Spike her faithful dog woke up and started to lick the nacho cheese off her face. The baby pit bull seemed to have all the energy in the world since it just wouldn't stop.

"Just great... just what I needed. Aw cmon! What the heck this is cute why resist!" Twilight laughed as her little Spike kept on licking the nachos off her face, seeing that it's pretty ticklish. "Oh wait... Now I have to shower again!"

-------------

Fluttershy had never experienced such a heavy state of shock. She couldn't believe who she was facing... she had to run. Get away as soon as possible, this... was no good encounter at all. Fear and panic surged throughout Fluttershy, she had to escape this person. Her legs wouldn't work. Her body was frozen, unable to run like she wanted too. Was this it for her? How could it happen like this? Why her of all people?

So many questions went through her mind until the person standing before her spoke. "Hey lady! Didn't expect to see you around these parts!"

--------------

Twilight had just gotten out the shower having a towel wrapped around her. She found herself standing in what looked like lemonade in the bathroom with Spike right by it. "Oh... this is going to be a long night."