• Published 25th May 2014
  • 1,077 Views, 68 Comments

The Never War - TurboTheGameGuy

  • ...
7
 68
 1,077

New freedom Part 1

"Your fighting is pointless! Struggling only leads to your self destruction! Why can't you see that?!"

The coldness in those words pierced my heart like a frozen dagger, causing me to stop my flight and lower to the ground, leaving me trotting my way there. I knew that voice, but I couldn't remember what it was.

"Just make your way to Mist's camp, Turbo." I muttered to myself. "You need all the help you can get!"

I took out a cloak from my bag and wrapped it around my body, making sure that the necklace was out of view.

*Third Person*

"QUEEN!!" A scratchy voice screamed its dark gray figure buzzed into the cave flying past all the other members of his kind. He flew into a war strategy room, which had a large white table with what could've been hundreds of chairs, only 3 of them were occupied, in the center of a table was a large map of Equestria, almost the entire map was covered with black crystals. Except for one small portion.

"What now Strigoi?!" Sombra hissed at the changeling flying in the room

"It's... It's..." The changeling named Strigoi was interrupted by a small Tirek.

"For the love of Cerberus! Spit it out you pathetic insect!"

"Don't ever call of my subjects, especially our eyes and ears an insect, Tirek!" Chrysalis threatened at Tirek. "We can still function without you on our asses runt!!"

Sombra merely chuckled at Chrysalis' threat.

"What are you laughing about Sombra?!" The queen shouted.

"It's not important at this time." Sombra smirked

"Strigoi, tell us what it was you saw."

"It was the Son Of The Harbinger! I saw him heading toward New Freedom!"

Sombra's smirk suddenly turned into a frown. "You what?"

"I saw The Son Of The Harbinger heading toward New Freedom." Strigoi repeated hoping that the dark tyrant wouldn't rip him apart.

"What are you waiting for?! I want him brought to me! Alive!"

*Turbo's POV*

Finally! I was standing in front of the gate to New Freedom. I reached up my hoof to knock, before I heard Princess Luna's voice echo from the top of New Freedom's defensive wall.

"Not another move!" I looked up to see her hovering above the top of the wall, she had many other guards pointing their weapons in my direction.

"I'm just here to see my brother! You see I am-

"Turbo Charger! Yes I know who you are, you are the son of Nightingale!"

"And I'm the brother of Mist Dasher, I'm here to talk to him, I need to-"

"SILENCE!!! Guards! Ready your weapons!"

The guards pointed their spears, and guns at me, I crouched ready to fight.

"Listen, Now's not the time to pick a fight with me! I need to-"

"Don't kill him!" A voice echoed from behind the wall. I saw red pegasus stallion with a pair of glasses and a gray mane fly up and land beside the princess.

"Why not Triumph?!"

"Don't you remember who he is?"

"I know who he is! He died a year ago! This is an imposter!"

"Oh, I doubt that... Did you think that Turbo would die so easily? I knew there was something up when we couldn't find his body."

Luna's voice started booming as a response. "Then why is he wearing that cloak if he's not?!?!?!"

I opened my mouth to speak before I stopped, realizing it was a bad idea.

"Princess. Trust me, I've been friends with him for years, if I think something's up, then I'll kill him."

The princess of the night continued staring coldly at him, clearly processing what he said. "...Fine, but if he tries anything at all. And I mean anything suspicious. Kill him on the spot." She motioned he hoof signaling her guards to let me in.

I watched the guards go and Luna open her wings and fly into the base. Triumph flew down to greet me.

"Now that that's out of the way, we can get to business. Oh, and hello Turbo. It's been awhile hasn't it?"

"Yes it has Light."

I watched as the gate started sliding to the left with a loud rumbling that shook the forest floor.

"Now, I have a few questions to ask once were inside." Light stated.

I nodded in reply. "I kinda figured that. Is the rest of the gang in there?"

"Yep, I'm sure Fry will have plenty of questions for you too."

We both walked into the gate as we exchanged small talk, the gate closing behind us when we stepped completely in.

"Now, about that cloak you're wearing. Why are you wearing it?"

I panicked on the inside at that question. 'Shit.'

"It's a story that I'll tell you once we're somewhere where no one can see what I'm hiding, just... Promise me that you won't freak out okay?"

"Gotcha."

Author's Note:

Okay, I have no excuse for how shoddy this chapter is... Sorry

Comments ( 14 )

5889782 That's something I'm saving for next chapter

5889785
I'm implying that it's been years since you updated this story.

5889799 Months actually, I've only been here one year

Oh! I saw you mention my OC in this chapter, cool! I completely forgot about this story! Can't wait to see more!

......Sorry it took me so long to finally see it.

5992434

Can't wait for the next chapter!

war, war never changes.

8623444
Yea, this thing is kinda dead.

8653271
More like, on an indefinite hiatus. But I am working on something else that's equally as big as this story was meant to be.

Login or register to comment