• Published 25th May 2014
  • 1,077 Views, 68 Comments

The Never War - TurboTheGameGuy

  • ...
7
 68
 1,077

Rebirth

The ground broke entirely sending me falling into the sodom that was Equestria.
I tried flapping my wings but my injuries from Nightingale were what kept me from flying.
"Come on! Come on you stupid wings!" I practically screamed I saw the fast approaching . I suddenly remembered a technique that Rainbow Dash showed me. I turned my body and opened up my wings to glide over to a nearby tree so I could grab the branches and slow my descent. After a few seconds I was directly over it. I closed my wings and divebombed right to the tree. I held out my hooves to grab ahold of a thick branch. Suddenly the world around me turned into a teal color. A depression in the air stopped my descent, I began bouncing off of the depression, and a few feet above me another depression sent me down back to the jello-y field that blocked me from falling. This continued for a few minutes as I bounced back and forth. I managed to get proper footing.
"There." I mumbled. Looking at the field that surrounded me.
"What the hay?" I reached my hoof and touched the barrier which jiggled to the touch. I took a few steps forward watching as the barrier rolled, moving forward too. I looked at my necklace, which was glowing teal remembering what Nightingale said. "Power to match the alicorns..." I began focusing on the barrier. It began lowering to the ground.
A red beam knocked me out of the barrier. I fell to the ground with a thud and an audible 'oomph'. I slowly stood up, looking in front of me, there was nothing in front of me, I felt a strong pressure pulling me back.
"Shit shit shit shit!!!!!" I dug my hooves into the ground to try to stop myself from being pulled away.
My hooves slipped through the ground and I found myself hurtling towards a pile of rocks, my vision turned black.
"Oww..." I mumbled as I stood up, I felt a sharp pain in my chest and my back leg. I looked down to see that a rock impaled my chest. 'Fuck..' I concentrated my magic to remove the rock from my chest, after a few tries, and pain, I finally pulled it out blood began dripping onto the ground. I also lifted the rocks away from my form and threw them aside.
'This must have been where my body was when I died.'
I stood up. It was time to end this war. My wings opened up and I began flapping them I started to hover into the air
My only hope lies with him, if I can survive this fall I can survive The Never War My attention was driven to my necklace along with my injuries, my injuries had already healed.
"What the..."
To be continued

Author's Note:

I am in need of an editor. If any of you would like to edit please PM me
Also HOLY CRAP this finally came out! I know it's not much but I have been very busy lately but all of my attention will be to this story.