• Published 17th May 2014
  • 3,388 Views, 20 Comments

Twilight's Love Story: Part One - Derpyforever



IIt:s up to the five best friends to bring Flash and Twilight together... but will it work out as planned?

  • ...
22
 20
 3,388

Chapter 13: Happily Ever Before

Chapter 13: Happily Ever Before

The next morning, after everything was sorted out, there was a buzz around ponyville about Twilight and her Beau. It somehow reached Canterlot, but to Twilight's relief, not the Crystal Empire... as far as she knew. Flash and Twilight had decided to go to a little diner near the edge of town.

"I don't know if I am ready to go in public yet," said Twilight shyly,"I mean it has been barley two days since we met, and we barley know each other."

"Well that is why we need to take this date," replied Flash in a kind voice, "to find out if we are perfect for each other. Even though I know you are the most perfect girl I ever met."

"Oh Flash," Twilight blushed, giving in to the kind words.

As they headed down the street, they ran into Rarity, who was carrying fabric for her dresses.

"Well look at what we have here," Rarity said, "I can't believe it was only a few days ago that you were exchanging blushing glances. Now, look at you two, all perfect together. Sorry again, Twilight, about... you know."

"All water under the bridge," Twilight waved her hoof, "Now if you excuse me, my handsome knight and I have business to attend to."

"All right you two love birds," Rarity called after them, "have fun."

The two ponies arrived at the diner and ordered their food, however, with the constant stares of other customers, Twilight felt a little uncomfortable.

"I don't know if I can stand all these ponies watching," Twilight said nervously.

"Then watch me," Flash replied.

Twilight looked into his eyes, and then felt everything disappear.

"Now watch this," Flash grinned.

Flash reached behind Twilight's ear, and with a flick of his hoof, pulled out a rose. Which he kindly offered to Twilight saying, "For you my lady."

"I see you are quite the illusionist," Twilight blushed, accepting the beautiful flower.

"I dabble, " Flash admitted.

"A guardspony and a magician. You are just one surprise after the other."

"Well, I don't think it compares to what you have accomplished. Becoming Princess Celestia's student, defeating Nightmare Moon, and becoming a princess. Dare I say, you are quite the pony."

"You are too kind."

"Pa always said it ran in the family."

"Well it is good to know you come from a good bunch."

"Speaking of family, I hear you and Prince Shining are related."

"Yep, do you have any siblings?"

Flash sat and thought. "No," was his answer.

"An only foal huh. Some times I wonder what it would be like. But when I do, I always feel like I would miss Shining too much. So I like how it is now."

"Yeah, me too."

"So how is it being a guardspony?"

"It is nice, but I don't see family as much. I miss my mom and dad."

"I guess that is a down side, but at least you got Winny, Matt, and Randy. They seem like good friends."

"Yep, we are pretty close friends aren't we. So what about your friends? They seem like really nice ponies."

"They are. We have been through a lot together, and we seen many things through out our time together."

"Well you are quite the lucky mare to have such great friends."

"And to have such a great coltfriend," Twilight said nuzzling Flash.

The rest of the morning went quite pleasant for the two ponies. After breakfast, Twilight and Flash went strolling around the park. It was there that they ran into Fluttershy, who was on her way to her cottage with food for her animal friends. It was a bit awkward for each of them, but neither showed it, trying to hide what they know about what happened all those years ago.

"Hey Fluttershy, have food for your animals I see," Twilight said.

"Yes, and I must get this food for my pets quickly," Fluttershy replied, although those words increased the awkwardness on Flash's side, "So it was nice seeing you again, but I got to go." With that Fluttershy left.

After the stroll, evening fell upon Ponyville, meaning it was time for Flash and his three friends to go. The six friends came to see them off.

"It was nice getting to know all of you," Flash said, " and especially you Twilight. I'm going to miss you."

"Well you don't have to," smiled Twilight, "Princess Celestia said that I can take off from my studies for a bit so I can spend time with you."

"Really?!"

"Yep. I gonna stay with my brother while I am down there, so I have a place to stay."

"That's great!"

"You better be good to her Flash," said Rainbow, pointing her good hoof at him.

"Rainbow..." Twilight groaned.

"Hey, I'm just saying. I will give him a good hit if ever does you wrong," threaten Rainbow.

"Didn't Dr. Hooves say to stay off your leg?"

"Still, I will be watching you pal."

With that remark, Twilight, Flash, and his three friends gotten aboard the train. Waving goodbye as the train was leaving.

"You sure you want to come? This does seem like a nice place," Flash asked.

"It's alright, I will be with the greatest stallion ever. Plus, I want to see my brothers face when I tell him that I have a coltfriend," Twilight smirked.

They both laughed as the image came into their mind.

As the train rode on, Twilight thought about her life. How the two only friends she had as a foal was Cadance and Shining, becoming Princess Celestina's Student, her journey with her six best of friends, and now she was about to start a new chapter... her adventure with her new found love.

(The End.)

Comments ( 10 )

Sorry to say, but your story hosts a whole plethora of grammatical and formatting errors. Please get an editor.

That picture is so cute!
But I'm here to give you a warning: if a story involves Flash Sentry, expect it to get thumbed down. I would know.

I'll put it in my read later list and review then.

This story seems like a great idea. I loved reading it. I just found it had a few loose ends that need to be closed off. Fluttershy, and the big out burst of rarity. Great job though with the alicorn foal. I did enjoy your story.

4419861 dont you think rainbow deserves a little fun:rainbowkiss:

This story is really nice... but did twilight ever find out about fluttershy and flash? :yay:

4787241 Throw me a bone man. When I wrote this story, I was a brony for only three months and thought pegasus used magic to activate the weather.

Great stor-...wait wha?..didnt flash have sibs? I mean, hes got matt and winny didnt u say?
:rainbowhuh:

Im sorru bat i have to agree with spitflame. U need an editor

Login or register to comment