• Published 17th May 2014
  • 3,388 Views, 20 Comments

Twilight's Love Story: Part One - Derpyforever



IIt:s up to the five best friends to bring Flash and Twilight together... but will it work out as planned?

  • ...
22
 20
 3,388

Chapter 9: The Secret

Chapter 9: The Secret

After the cave in incident, the ponies-Applejack, Twilight Sparkle, Randy, Flash Sentry, and Fluttershy- were walking through the maze trying to find Rarity. Twilight was making a map so they could not get lost.

"Why do ya need a map? Can't ya just use that spell again," Applejack asked.

"Well, apparently I can't use spells in here. I can barley use my magic to make the map," Twilight answered.

"Didn't Flash say the maze changes?"

"No, he just said it never ends... right?"

"Yes I did," Flash replied," You must be smart to remember Twilight."

"Well... not that smart," Twilight blushed.

Randy gaged at the display of affection between the two, but immediately stopped when Flash stared daggers at him.

Not to long after, the five ponies met another cross road.

"This is starting to go too slow," Randy declared," we need to split up."

"Alright," Flash said a little to... quickly. "Umm... I mean... good idea Randy. Twilight and I..."

"Flash," Applejack interrupted, raising Twilight's suspicion,"beg your pardon, but ah prefer Twilight, Fluttershy, and ah go together this time."

"Oh... ok," Flash replied with a hint of disappointment.

"Alright, thanks." With that, Applejack grabbed Fluttershy and Twilight and ran one direction, while Flash and Randy went another.

Once she was sure they were out of ear shot, Applejack slowed down and stopped, letting go of the other two girls.

"What in the world of Equestria are you doing Applejack," Twilight immediately exclaimed, not taking lightly to the smirk that appeared on Applejack's face.

"Ah got to know Twilight," Applejack said," Did you, or did you not kiss Flash while you were in the woods?"

"Wh-What," Twilight stuttered while her cheeks began turning pink,"I-I... why would you even began to suggest an idea like that!"

"Ahh come on Twilight," Applejack teased, her smirk expression growing,"ah may be the Element of Honesty, but ah do know what it looks like when ponies are lying. Now just tell me, did you or did you not."

Twilight tried to find a way out of answering, but Applejack would not let it go. Even Fluttershy was staring at Twilight, anxiously waiting for an answer.

"Applejack, is this really the appropriate time?"

"Maybe not, but ah can't just wait. If ya don't tell me right now, ah will... will... ah know, ah will tell your little..." Applejack was not able to finish because Twilight cast an amnesia spell on her

"I thought you said you can't cast spells," Fluttershy peeped, as she gaped at the slowly refocusing Applejack.

"Apparently I could do that one," Twilight replied.

"Wha-What were we talking about," Applejack said in a dizzy like matter.

"That we were going to find Rarity," Twilight said.

"Oh right... ah think."

They continued on their path in silence while Applejack tried to remember what just happen. About an hour went by until they started hearing steps.

"Who is that," Fluttershy whispered.

"ah don't know... hold on." Applejack dropped to the ground and stuck her ear to it. She was silent for a moment, then jump back up with a smile on her face.

"What did you hear," Twilight asked.

"Hoof steps."

(To Be Continued...)