• Published 17th May 2014
  • 3,388 Views, 20 Comments

Twilight's Love Story: Part One - Derpyforever



IIt:s up to the five best friends to bring Flash and Twilight together... but will it work out as planned?

  • ...
22
 20
 3,388

Chapter 4: The Rare Hunt Begins

Chapter 4: The Rare Hunt Begins

Back at the party, everypony has left, and the animals were busy cleaning up. Flash and Twilight arrived back and approached each other.

"Listen," they both said at the same time. They both slightly blushed, then Flash said, "you first."

"Ok," replied Twilight, "Flash, I am sorry for being mad at you and Rarity. I have feelings for you, and when you kissed Rarity, my heart was broken and replaced, temporarily, with anger and sadness. But now I know that what you did was an accident, and for that I apologize."

"Apology accepted," Flash replied, "Twilight, I am sorry for how I hurt you. I had always loved you and will continue to love you. These feelings are meant for you; and the fact that I hurt you, kills me, and for that I apologize."

"Apology accepted," Twilight answered.

"In fact," Flash said flirting like, "I want to make it up to you."

"Flash," Twilight said while blushing.

He closed his eyes and leaned in for a kiss, Twilight did the same.

They were an inch from each other when Pinkie Pie yelled, "WAIT," startling everypony, "Where is Rarity?"

"Well I thought I saw her run back in the direction of her home," Applejack answered.

"We better go check on her," Flash told Twilight.

After being a little disappointed in missing out on kissing Flash... again, Twilight started to worry too

They all ran to Rarity's house as quickly as possible, but they were all too late. Rarity wasn't home and there was a note on the door.

Dearest Friends, I can not live with the fact that I had a hoof in breaking Twilight's heart. I have left ponyville and strongly advise that you do not come looking for me. Please tell Twilight that I am sorry that I hurt her and that she will never have to see me again; and one more thing, I would like for you all to take care of my shop. Because I am not coming back. Forever Goodbye, Rarity.

"I can't believe she just left," Twilight said, with her face in her hooves, crying, " and it's all my fault."

"Hey, hey," Flash said, trying to comfort her, "It's not your fault. Look at me Twilight." Twilight lifted her face to see Flash's kind eyes, which made her feel calmer. "Good. We will be able to find her. I will tell the guard's to send out a search party. Do you have any idea where she might be?"

Twilight shook her head, but said, "I remember reading about a spell in the book Princess Celestia gave me. I just quickly read over it but it said something about allowing me to see any traces of unicorn magic, and if I can figure it out, then maybe I can pinpoint where she has been with her unicorn horn."

"Ok, good, I will go ahead and get some of my friends together and we will go ahead and start looking. The rest of you all should go home and get some rest," Flash said. Then Twilight touched her muzzle with his. "Be careful," she said.

(To Be Continued...)