• Published 2nd May 2014
  • 2,116 Views, 25 Comments

Chaos Still Remains - Dashie1995



After Fluttershy reforms Discord, She can finally relax again. Little does she know that He has a plan in store for her.

  • ...
5
 25
 2,116

Chapter 4

Discord appeared in a field that was surrounded by trees. It was perfect for anypony who wanted to have a date and not be interrupted or seen.

I have her in my grasp now! He rubbed his claw and paw together and chuckled. Now to just make a perfect setting for our date. He stopped and shook that thought from his mind. I can't think like that, wouldn't want to actually get attached to her, that would put a damper on my plan….Still though, it's a nice feeling having somepony care about me for the first time.

Now what does Fluttershy love most? A lightbulb appeared and he snapped his claw and summoned rabbits of all sorts; lion head,Flemish Giants, Holland lops. They surrounded the area. He snapped repeatedly and summoned a checkered blanket, birds,a giant picnic basket full of cucumber sandwiches, lemonade, tea, cupcakes and all of the plates and teaset. He arranged everything perfectly and summoned fairy lights and lanterns overhead. With one last final thought he snapped a violin that played by itself and a dozen roses into reality.

He looked over his creation and smirked. There that should make her weak in the knees. He slicked back his black mane. Looking good you ol stud, you.

He heard Fluttershy call him and he snapped back to the cottage. She smelled lovely like fresh strawberries and cream. She smiled at him and said "I'm ready now if you are."

"I am, come here my dear." She trotted to him and he picked her up gently and held her close. "Now forgive me but I'm going to blindfold you."

She looked shyly at him "ok, why?" She asked.

"It's a surprise, I don't want you peeking." He said winking at her and she smiled and nodded. He placed a silk bandana over her eyes. Making sure she could not see anything he whisked them away.

They appeared back at the field and he set her down gently. He lead her over to the picnic blanket and picked up the roses. "You can take off the blindfold, dearest."

She removed it and she gazed in awe at the setup around her. Bunnies hopped over and snuggled against her leg, the violin was playing a gentle tune and Discord was in front of her with a bouquet of roses. He handed them to her and said "a dozen roses for the most beautiful pony in Equestria." She blushed and smelled them.

"Thank you, they are lovely. Oh Discord…. I don't even know what to say...this is so beautiful and perfect."

He grinned "Anything for my marefriend." He curled his body around hers and felt her move against him. He felt that familiar warmth spread through his chest again and he handed her the plate of cucumber sandwiches.

They ate slowly, Discord making jokes and performing crazy antics and Fluttershy giggling at them.

Time passed and soon it was late in the afternoon. Fluttershy gazed at Discord and said "this afternoon was perfect Discord, I've never been so happy."

He nodded in agreement.Me too, I haven't been this content in a few thousand years. Fluttershy snuggled closer to him and he felt his heart pick up speed. What is going on with me? He looked at her doe eyes and how the sun glistened through her mane almost like she had a heavenly aura around her.

She's breathtaking… Snap out of it!! She's just a whimpy pegasus man! You're getting too caught up in this!

Discord closed his eyes for a second and breathed out. He felt a warmth and a gentle pressure on his lips. His eyes shot open in surprise.

Fluttershy was kissing him! It felt nice. He closed his eyes and pulled his claw and paw against her and pulled her so close they fell backwards so she was laying on his chest. She moaned slightly in response and Discord's tongue went to her lips asking for entrance. She let him in and they kissed deeply.

This is incredible, way better than chocolate milk rain.

The fact that she was kissing him willingly made his heart nearly burst out of his chest. He pulled away reluctantly from her for air and looked at her.

Her hair had fallen into her face and she was gasping for air cutely and looking at him with her beautiful teal eyes, a smile across her face.

"S-sorry I got a little carried away, I just felt an urge to kiss you " she said quietly. "I hope you didn't mind "

He shook his head fast. "Fluttershy never apologize for that, that was better than any chaos I could have made." You fool! Why did you say that?!

She smiled cutely at him and nuzzled him. "I'm glad to hear."

He pulled her close and snuggled with her, feeling her warmth against his chest. She really smelled good. Calm down tiger, don't get so worked up.Stick to the plan! It was proving to be hard to do just that with the mare in his arms. He actually felt incredibly happy.

She pulled away a few moment later and he grumbled a little. "Sorry but I think we should call this short. I should probably check on Twilight and see how Spike is doing now."

He rolled his eyes and sighed "yes I suppose you should." Stupid Twilight Speckle and her pet dragon.

"I'm sorry, I loved every minute with you. If I could I would want to be here forever with you."

He smirked at her "we could do just that! I could freeze time and we could be together in this moment."

She blushed and shook her head. "Discord…"

"I'm kidding!....Mostly" he grinned at her. "I'm sorry my dear but you are too irresistible to give up. " He brushed her mane out of her face and gazed at her.

She smiled at that and said "see you at home?" He nodded and kissed her once more.

She kissed him back and pulled away. "Thank you Discord." She smiled and then trotted away.

Discord stared at her disappering backside and lay back on the blanket. I think...I may be actually falling for her… he thought gazing up at the blue sky. A goofy smile on his face. Crap.

Author's Note:

Hope you enjoyed! Until the next chapter 😉

Comments ( 1 )

I’ll say this, you write Discord’s character quite nicely.

And Now that I think about it, Discord going through this arc could factor into his betrayal in “Twilight’s Kingdom.” Maybe lead up to that?

Login or register to comment