• Published 27th Apr 2014
  • 470 Views, 46 Comments

Rage isn't always bad. - DireRage



When Dire Rage begins to turn bad can Rainbow and the other Mane Six stop him?

  • ...
59
 46
 470

The Reunion

"Why hello Dire." A mysterious figure moved from the shadows with a unconscious pony.

"Where is Rainbow?" Dire angrily yelled.

"If you submit yourself she is released and unhurt."

"You...you ba-" Dire was cut short as he was struck by a knife.

"Next is your heart then your both ours."

Dire slowly began to move toward the changeling queen as two servants stayed behind him and another two walked by his flank. Dire walked right up to the queen holding RainbowDash. Dire almost cried realizing what they had done to her. He fell onto his knees "Please just stop please you can do what ever you want to me just leave her alone! Please'" Dire began to cry as she slowly put RainbowDash down and healed her.

"Chain him up and leave her be." Said the queen as Dire was dragged into shackles.

"Dire... No. What's happening?" Rainbow dash slowly looked up to see Dire being dragged away and beaten.

"Rainbow I'll be back I promise." Dire said as he was dragged out of her house and slowly dragged onto a balloon.

"Hold still. This will hurt a lot worse if you flinch." Laughed the queen as a unknown substance was injected into Dire turning him into a complete black mare with holes in his legs. His ears developed holes and his eyes become a blood red.

"Hello master." Said Dire in a deranged voice.

"Who would have thought that a little romance would help us catch you. Hahaha! Dire you are now one of the most powerful changelings in the entire world. You will bring justice to this land. You will be remembered Thor years to come!" Said the queen as a weapon belt was strapped on to Dire.

"Well, guess if I'm the most powerful we might as well change leadership up a bit." Before the queen uttered a word, Dire had her guts spewed across the balloon and her body plummeting towards the ground. "Now does anyone else want to question authority before I take over?

"Sir no Sir!" Said all the leaders servants.

"Alright let's get to business." Dire said with a sinister grin on his face. Dire dropped down to the ground behind the pony known as Rarity. Before she said a word he already had her stomach contents spewed open and he was back in the balloon. As the medics arrived to help Rarity, Dire dropped in on PinkiePie and he began to slowly move his knife down her back as she helplessly screamed in pain at the unknown pony.

"NO STOP PLEASEEEEE!!" Pinkie screamed helplessly but Dire had already finished and went back to the balloon.

"Master, we have three ponies left by the names of Twilight, AppleJack, and RainbowDash."

Dire suddenly remembered his new Mare-friend and something snapped in his brain. "Take Rainbow off that list." Dire jumped off of the balloon and and landed on a unsuspecting Twilight as she stabbed her through the gut and he was at Sweep Apple Acres in less the a second.

"Only three more tr-" Applejack was cut off as a knife was twisted through her gut as she collapsed on the ground unconscious and
bleeding.

Dire made his way to the balloon "Um sir, where to now?"

"I am ready to head to the bunker. We will start from there. It's time this group becomes more organization. We have some people on a list correct?"

"Um no sir you have taken all current ponies out." Said one of the servants as the balloon slowly drifted into the bunker.

Dire hopped out and walked over to a speaker box and spoke into it "Hello all current servants! This is your new leader speaking, anyone to try and question my authority step up now." Dire grinned wickedly and 5 servants walked up. In a blink of the eye they were all on the ground dead. "So anyone else?" Every pony else slowly backed off. "Now then back to what we will have a new way of running things around here, anyone who thinks they are good enough to beat me can step up and try to take the leadership from me in a death fight. Also we will now have daily hits. We must stay on top of this town. We also need to renovate this place."

"WHAT EXACTLY IS YOUR NAME?!?" Said a servant.

"I am the one and only DireRage. If you have something to say just step up right here and we can settle it." There was a mass gasp as everyone realized DireRage had been caught and killed their queen. "So it's time to take our next move." Dire summoned a 75 pound weight. "Everyone must lift this. If you can't you will be culled. SO STEP UP!" As everybody stepped up Dire began to watch as people attempted to lift the weight. Every time one was unsuccessful they were killed. "Now it's time to take some more ponies out."

Dire noticed a gray pony delivering mail, he abruptly ordered that they stop the balloon. Dire dropped down on to the ground and brought the gray pony to the ground. "Why hello Miss. Hooves." Dire was grinning so big now his jaws began to hurt.

"AHHHH STAWP IT!" Screamed a thrashing Derpy. As Dire began to cut through Derpy's gut he noticed another pony watching and he through the knife and landed it straight between their eyes killing them on the spot.

Dire began to walk away as a pony nailed him straight in then jaw and another 5 came and assaulted him. He jumped up and let out a a ear piercing howl."Whoever you ponies are.... Your all dead." Dire pulled a knife and skilled showing a set of blood red teeth.

Author's Note:

Second chapter of my first story. I proofread it and I will send it through another guy soon. So. I hope you guys enjoyed. Thanks for reading.

Comments ( 28 )

I liked it. It was really good!

Why kill derps she never did anything to you and yohr leadershkp is harsh.... 2ait your a changling forgot about that but WHY KILL DERPY

Rage isn't always bad.
Except when it is.

Rage isn't always bad.
Except when he murders literally everyone.

Rage isn't always bad.
Except when it's written very, very badly. In which case, it's always bad.

"Well, guess if I'm the most powerful we might as well change leadership up a bit." Before the queen uttered a word, Dire had her guts spewed across the balloon and her body plummeting towards the ground. "Now does anyone else want to question authority before I take over?

Good to see the concept of the Klingon Promotion isn't lost on this guy.

"Alright let's get to business." Dire said with a sinister grin on his face. Dire dropped down to the ground behind the pony known as Rarity. Before she said a word he already had her stomach speed open and he was back in the balloon.

>had her stomach speed open
>stomach speed open
>speed

derpicdn.net/img/view/2013/6/20/353227.gif

Dire suddenly remembered his new Mare-friend and something snapped in his brain. "Take RainBow off that list." Dire jumped off of the balloon and and landed on a unsuspecting Twilight as she stabbed her through the gut at was at Sweep Apple Acres in less the a second.

Oh sure, spare the obligatory and shallower-than-a-puddle insta-girlfriend, but kill the adorkably-innocent bookworm. I see how it is, now.

derpicdn.net/img/view/2013/8/13/399674.png
I hope you're proud of yourself.

~Blinkie

I'm sorry chapter 2 wasn't proofread! I'll fix it right now, thanks for the help. And thanks for the comments!:pinkiehappy: I killed derby for absolutely no reason. Just like the rest of them...

Comment posted by Sigma EXE deleted Apr 27th, 2014
Comment posted by Sigma EXE deleted Apr 27th, 2014
Comment posted by DuskPhoenix deleted Apr 27th, 2014

Why does your OC have fucking horns? Why is he randomly killing everyone, I thought from the description he was trying not to kill people. What is even going on, and why can't you just slow the fuck down for a second? What. How. I can't. Ugh. :facehoof:

I reason to be rude about it. It's just an idea...

4300855 he was corrupted by changlelings :ajbemused:

if only it was that I could have as many likes as I want

rage is good.:applejackunsure:
Tell that to my made up character, Stryker.:rainbowlaugh:
actually don't, he will get mad and kill everyone even celestia, luna, and discord.:rainbowderp:

That character isn't enraged. He's psychotic. There is a huge difference, even if the two aren't mutually exclusive. In this case, he has no excuse. He's the leader of the hive and no one can stop him. So he decided to kill those ponies on his own. No one could tell him that he had to do it. No one.

How will Rainbow Dash love him now? Not that their feelings really had time to go beyond a mild crush anyway. One day and one night isn't usually long enough for true love and it helps if your beloved doesn't go on a murdering spree around town the next day. :ajbemused:

It doesn't matter if he got drugged up. He's the mostly unrepentant villain now and he's still accountable for his own actions. Drunk, changeling, or what have you; he made the decision to personally murder innocent ponies. :rainbowhuh:

Even if he is returned to his normal self, nothing will bring them back from the dead.

"Hi, Rainbow Dash! I know you like me, and I like you too, and I murdered everyone you love, and - hey, where are you going?"

4406488

Even if he is returned to his normal self, nothing will bring them back from the dead.

He got Rainbow Dash to love him in less than a day, do you really that he isn't able to perform necromancy?

So we have an OC with no personality, no descriptions, no buildup, a terrible romance plot, and your awful OC is now killing characters people actually like for stupid reasons.:twilightangry2:

That's not exactly a winning combination.:ajbemused:

4408383
So the ending of Shaun of the Dead? Or maybe kind of like the movie Fido. Either way, I could roll with that. :trollestia:

4297981
4297986
4309780
4321021
4321041
4321056

Oh my god, shut up! No, seriously. This genuinely annoyed the piss out of me. Do you really have so little shame for the attention whoring here that you're going to just spam six different, barely even tangentially related comments about your characters or your story on someone else's story page? Are you really that desperate for attention? I'm surprised the mods haven't pulled you aside.

4749219
I have stopped doing that bitch

4749644
Dude, why would you call him that name? :fluttershysad: He never called you any names. That's incredibly rude. :fluttershyouch:

4297997
An author... leaving a positive compliment on their own story?

Like, you didn't even make an alt to post the positive compliment with? You went with the account you used to publish the story?

You crossed a certain line with me today. It's truly worthy of the "Absolutely Disgusting" label. If only authors would wear that badge with as much pride as their stories do. :rainbowkiss:

5427381 ok im sorry this story is terrible

Login or register to comment