• Published 29th Mar 2014
  • 1,191 Views, 29 Comments

The camera colt and his little Pip - MichelleTwistaloo



Feather cries himself to sleep every night, because he thinks he's the only gay colt in all of Ponyville, Pip is in the closet, can they form a relationship?

  • ...
19
 29
 1,191

Chapter 3 - Coming out

Feaher patted nervous at the ground as he stood at the front door of his house , he had been there for 10 minutes, he could just knock, and enter, but he didn't really feel like doing that now. At his side was his now coltfriend, Pip, that held a hoof over his back for support. He had been debating how he would tell his mom the news. He wanted too....and he felt that it was only fair to his colt friend, but at the same time, he was afraid of the reaction of her mom, and dad. They seemed pretty open minded, and he thought they would accept him no matter what, but he had read enough horror stories on the internet about colts younger than him being thrown out on the streets after coming out. It was nerve wrecking.

“Go on” his coltfriend told him silently, and he couldn't delay the moment more, he knocked on the door and entered.

“ Oh Feather, hon, you’re home and you brought your little friend....” If his mom seemed surprised at the way they were holding each other, she didn't show it “You know the drill, you do your homework and then you can come downstairs for a snack and family time”
It was just like any other normal day in the house, and Feather wish it would remain like that...he knew better though, he knew he had to say it so, he sat on a chair, and motioned for his coltfriend do to the same.

“Feather ...aren't you going to do your homework now? I don’t understand I...”His mother was confused.

Feather took a deep breath and said “Mom we need to talk”

His mom looked at the two of them and then she smiled.

“So, the little couple is finally ready to come out of the closet?” She asked and Feather, that was just about to start pondering his word to explain the situation to his mother stopped
.
“Wait, you knew?”

She smiled.
“Not too hard to see it when you’re holding hooves”

They both realized they had been doing it, and let go of each other’s hoof

“And besides, I’m your mother, a mother knows, and I know you above all, I've been waiting for this moment for well over two years now, and I’m shocked it took you this long to come” She looked at the two of them. “I hope you two are happy together, and, even if it doesn't work out, I’m glad at least you two are honest about your feelings”

That was it? Just that? They hadn't even said a word, it was that easy? Feather couldn't believe his luck! He got up and hugged his mom.

“I’ll talk to your dad, he’s a little more blind when it comes to the things of the heart, but he loves you”

“Are....aren’t you going to disown me?”

She laughed.

“Why would we do that, that is just not something we’d ever do, we love you Feather, more than anything in this world, and if this is the pony that makes you happy, so be it. Now smile” She took a camera out of the kitchen counter, one pretty similar to the one Featheweight had, and took the shot, of them together.

Feather had never felt so accepted.

Author's Note:

This is the end fillies and gentlecolts, I hope you have enjoyed it! Thank you!

Comments ( 26 )
Comment posted by The Orange Nebula deleted Mar 29th, 2014

Um, why is there a chapter marked "Chapter 3", yet there's only TWO chapters posted? :twilightoops: Weird.

4151028
Hey, there's LOTS of other Featherweight shippings I've seen or heard about mentioned, though most in my experience are with Sweetie Belle or probably Scootaloo/Apple Bloom. And don't like it? Fine, but don't diss it.

4151380 you mean you can't see chapter 2? Really there had been a red ball next to it while submitting but I figured, let me edit that out

4151428
Nope I couldn't, just Chapter 1 and Chapter 3, but I can see it now thanks! :twilightsmile: I'll read it later perhaps, kinda busy now; and if I do, will try to leave a comment even if it might be bad as I am kinda leery of stories with short chapters even if they can be thrilling but more description is needed to make it catch readers' interest imo. Though it's really only the third chapter that's short, but still. And this did sorta catch my interest, even if that's cause it's like the first story I've seen with this pairing, but probably not the first in MLP FIM history since both characters were introduced in the show (back in Season 2 a couple years ago).

Comment posted by MichelleTwistaloo deleted Mar 29th, 2014

4151459
Well, dunno if you wanna re-read my previous comment as I was still editing it when you replied. :facehoof: Though I added only things about adding more description to chapters and this thing:

And this did sorta catch my interest, even if that's cause it's like the first story I've seen with this pairing, but probably not the first in MLP FIM history since both characters were introduced in the show (back in Season 2 a couple years ago).

Anyway, maybe you should remove that before anyone else sees. I myself still haven't read it yet but I will later maybe, before the new episode comes out this morning (where I live). I imagined they would since there's no Sad tag and MOST shipping stories tend to have them get together, at least. They might not all have a happy ending perhaps, but most would at least.

And I GUESS you did? :rainbowhuh: Or the journey is half the struggle or the journey is half the adventure, I think.

4151468 I like to do pairings that almost nopony else has thought off, and I like to do it with little fillies and colts, so far I've done ScootaTwist, FeatherTwist (a request) and This thing. As for the pairing I do believe there are one or two other stories with them in it as a pair. But I just searched for them after being curious and posting mine. Those are completely different birds though.

4151028 Thank you for the comment, if this pairing is not to liking, perhaps due to being a colt cuddler's one, if you click my profile I have another Feather story, this time with Twist, it's also equally as weird, but perhaps you'll like it more.

Just a suggestion though, feel free to dismiss it

And you didn't disappoint. I love this little story it was cute if more than a little out there.

It was good, but the grammar was horrible, and sometimes you changed genders.

4151932 Right, right, soap is the washing thing, right? And Parents makes more sense, I'll edit it, as for the homophobe for myself. It does make sense in my language, but when writing I shouldn't think in portuguese, I should be thinking in English. Thank you for pointing out those mistakes. I'll correct them right away!

4152021 What do you means "Sometimes you changed genders"? Was there some continuity errors where I change up he for she? I don't get it.

4151952 hum, is it possible to edit the story after it is published? Cause maybe I'm just dumb, but I don't see the button to edit text in chapters.

4152487 You referred to Pips parents as fathers (even though you implied he had a mother and a father) and said she instead of he sometimes.

4152563 Ah, I see, It was a goof, as in my language we say "fathers" in the male terms, to refer to both of them, as for saying she instead of he, I re read it several times, but some things slip, Is there a way to edit the story contents after it's posted? If so, I have some things to correct.

4151468 you are correct, what I said was rather rude. I never meant to diss the story, author, or character, I guess my words just slipped out poorly.


4151428 sorry to you as well, you are the author after all. And after giving the story a chance, I realize I was wrong.

4153907 No, not at all, I wasn't offended, I actually agree with you, of all the ponies that Feather could end up with, Sweetie, Scootaloo, Apple Bloom, Twist....etc, Pipsqueak is actually a very odd choice, I took no offense, though I'm happy you read the story, weird pairing aside.

4153918 BTW: you can edit story content. Simply click on your chapter, and you should see at the top of the page, and 'edit' button. Press that and make your changes. Make sure to press save when your done, or else all changes will be deleted. hope that helped :)

4153993 Ah, thank you, I was having a hard time figuring it out, thank you!

4155336 You'd think, that with it being said literally hundreds of times in the show, I'd get it right, but no, apparently no. Thank you, in what chapter is the mistake? So I can fix it,

4151932 Fixed the mistakes! Thanks!

Aw, it was cute! I liked it. Although their were a few grammatical (and other) errors, I didn't mind. Loved this! :twilightsmile:

Also you just earned yourself another follower (me). :pinkiehappy:

Short and sweet. :scootangel:

such a cute story

I don't really understand why this was 3 chapters. This would've worked really well as one big one-shot.

Login or register to comment