• Published 29th Mar 2014
  • 1,191 Views, 29 Comments

The camera colt and his little Pip - MichelleTwistaloo



Feather cries himself to sleep every night, because he thinks he's the only gay colt in all of Ponyville, Pip is in the closet, can they form a relationship?

  • ...
19
 29
 1,191

Chapter 1 - The fight

It was night, and the colt couldn't’ sleep. Not due to nightmares, or the boogie-stallion, no, he was split on an issue. You see, he had a problem. He really really liked his friend, but he couldn't just go out to him and tell him something like “Hey bud, how you doing, want to go on a date, cause I really like you!”, at least he though he couldn't, after all those feelings for his friend...they weren’t common in normal colts, he was pretty dang sure of it.

The truth was, when Featherweight heard Rumble and Button talking about the fillies in their class and who they’d rather kiss, he felt a deep sinking feeling in his heart, for it wasn’t a filly he aspired to kiss, no he wanted to kiss his best bud.

His best bud who was also totally into girls, if his comments were to be expected, after all, with nervous side to side glances, eyes shifting, he’d look at a random filly, and just say something like “That bottom”. It was crude, but then again, it wasn't the crudeness that broke Feather’s heart, it was the feeling of desperation, of knowing he didn’t stood a chance.

It pierced his heart like glass shards, and it made it so breathing was hard, from his spot on the bed Feather turned sideways and silently wept into his pillow, why must leave be so hard for him? And why must he be the only colt who likes other colts in the whole of the town of Ponnville? He sighed, every single time he went to bed this daunting thoughts got to him and he just had to cry himself to sleep. The problem was, in the next day he had to get up and do everything normally, like he was a normal colt, but he wasn't, there was something wrong or defective about him, he knew that. And how would his parents react if he knew? He was loved, but he was an only child, he WAS supposed to find a filly, marry and continue the family line and run the family shop (A little camera shop on the outskirts of the center of town). He wasn't supposed to come out like that. And though he knew the word for it, and know that there where some colt cuddlers who stood proud on their condition, he didn’t want to be one of them, regular colt cuddlers had to face a ton of problems, they were seen as twice as perverse, and thrice as likely to be foalphiles! Feather didn't want a life of discrimination!

Still, Feather was what he was, and though he hadn't realized it yet, he couldn't change it...or maybe he had realized it, and just didn't want to accept it.

“If only I’d find another gay colt.” He thought as he finally fell asleep, thoughts and ifs in his mind.

Some hours later he was geared up and ready to go, to another day of meager school work and playing with his “Straight” friends,
Feather hated the label, but, at the same time it was him who had labeled them as such. There was a clear difference between what he was and what they were, or so he thought.

After about 3 hours of school work came time for recess, and Pip quickly set up Feather in a game of tag, Feather started running, thoughts of their differences put aside. He wasn't the fastest runner but his legs were almost double the size of those of little pip, so he quickly got to touch his friend with his hoof, as they were running, his hoof couldn't get a proper grip and just kept touching random spots on the back of his school aged pony friend, suddenly and gaining traction from his wings feather threw himself at him, knocking him down, and making them go and tumble around the weeds and roll on top of one another.

It was just another play session between friends, the same as any of the ones by other fillies and colts on the same playground. But to Feather the contact was exhilarating, he didn't mean to get on top of his friend (he just wanted to make him tumble), but there it was, and he had to focus really hard on a spot ahead of him, to clear his head of the connotations and naughty thoughts that would come to mind. Pip on the other hand got suddenly very nervous and tried to get out from under him. He got the upper hoof on his pursuit of not being pinned down and he started looking at the fillies.

“You know Feather....”

“Yeah?”

Neither of them could stare at one another, and they were both bright red. It seemed Pipsqueak had appreciated the contact as much as his friend, if we were to judge him by his sudden eagerness to look the other way, but Feather was too blindfolded to see that.

“Aren't those girls awesome? I mean I....ahem, they have such soft fur and...”

A look of betrayal passed trough Feather’s eyes, though he reckoned he should have been expecting that.´

“Thanks.” He said dryly in a monotone tone, he couldn't help it, he felt that, if he had shown any emotion, he would have cried, and spilled all about his secret crush on his friend.
And he didn't want that now, did he?

“What did I say?” Pip wondered, while secretly reeking in the after glow of contact with his best friend (and maybe something more in the future),

Recess ended and all the kids returned to their sits on their classroom, though Feather sat in the sit right next to Pip, he tried his best to ignore him trough most of the class, even refusing to open the little paper notes the other scribbled in a hasty hoof writing.
He was really really sad and felt and anger at his friend, though his rational part knew the other couldn't control whether he was gay or straight, he could at least not rub it on his muzzle!

Author's Note:

Pulled up an all nighter writing this, this is my fourth story in English and the first that is longer than a oneshot, I'm sure I made some mistakes, so if anyone could help me with feedback, that would be wonderful. Thank you!