• Published 24th Mar 2014
  • 5,664 Views, 38 Comments

My Little LEGO Movie! - Superman365



All was well after the creative and fun events of The Lego Movie,but for the MasterBuilders,that was just the beginning!

  • ...
6
 38
 5,664

Everything Is Awesome(Enough Said)

After the last time, the MasterBuilders and Mane 6 went through a few speed bumps, but were able to recover the orb that could drain the dark energy from Lord Business and Badcop, finally putting an end to the returned tyrant's end, only to blow it and had to bail out of Canterlot before using the orb. Fed up with stuff like this interference, Lord Business decided to move up his schedule(and no not for his afternoon jogging time or massage), and head off to Manehattan in his new Flying Fortress to start the final step in his plans. Soon after the group learns of this after returning to the Crystal Empire, Emmet finally figured out how to control the teleport ability within the Piece of Resistance, and uses it to make a quick trip back to the LEGO world to pick up a few things that could help give them a real fighting chance, while Twilight and the others head to Manhattan to confront Lord Business and his forces as the fate of Equestria and the LEGO universe depend on the end result of this epic last battle.
------

Manehattan, much like the real-life Manhattan of New York City, this is THE mega-busy city for Equestria, where the ponies there live in complete safety, and though it's not a kingdom like the Crystal Empire or Canterlot, this place is pretty much one of the biggest locations in all of Equestria, and one of the most populated. Unfortunately for Manehattan, that sense of safety is about to be abruptly interrupted, as the denizens gaze upon a flying shape of sorts, like a giant building block, but with some of the physical features of a regular spaceship, with a silver and red paint job, along with a little happy face painted in purple on the side of the vessel, no doubt the Joker's doing, and curiosity got the better of them as every one of them just stood there staring up at the vessel as it positioned itself right above Time Square, and that's when a very loud and menacing yet obnoxious voice came from the vessel, made so that the whole city and possibly every living thing for miles around can hear this chilling announcement.

"Hello there, citizens of Manehattan, this is the voice of your new master, Lord Business!!", yelled the tyrant through the vessel's giant megaphone, "Here's the deal: since this is one of the biggest and best places in all of Equestria, I've decided to position my flying fortress right here. I'll be dispatching my forces to capture some strays who try to get out of the city and have them work in my factories back in my world! The ones who'll no doubt be stupid enough to settle with running around in circles scared out of your minds will be frozen in place with the power of the Kragle! The most powerful weapon in all of existence! and slowly, I'll be sending out smaller but nonetheless destructive forces throughout the lands, conquering for me every last town, city, park, anything, that's MINE for the taking!! Thank you, have a nice day, and you can start panicking now".

And just like that, everypony was running around in complete terror as the tyrant's forces descended upon the city: there were the usual Robo-SWATs, led by Badcop, along with walking or flying Micro-Managers, but then there were some new arrivals coming in. With their help, Lord Business was able to merge his robot designs with that of what some of the villains had, such as a mix of Micro-Managers with Vulture-Droids or Roller-Droids by Darth Vader and Darth Maul, or some train-sized mix of Robo-SWATs and Lex Luthor's mech-suit and specialized robots he built before to take down Superman, and some that had silly-looking yet obviously deadly modifications that were courtesy of The Joker, from acid-pie launchers to giant BANG! blasters, and a mix of ideas from a few of the other villains. True to his word, the tyrant's forces were spreading out, capturing stray ponies that were trying to make a break for the city exits, drones and Micro-Managers armed with their own Kragle blasters and shooting at as many ponies as they could, even invading some buildings were some were trying to hide it out. And that's then fairly-sized scout ships were flying right out of the fortress and and spreading out across all of Equestria, invading places from Cloudsdale, to Trottingham, even in the wild west, doing the same that's happening to Manehattan, and at this rate, it won't be long before all of Equestria is under new management, and not in a good way.

That's when the truck carrying the MasterBuilders and Mane 6, including Spike and the Cutie Mark Crusaders, finally reached the bridge that leads to Manehattan, and boy, they were completely stunned by what they were seeing.

"Oh man! That's a lot of bad guys", said Scootaloo.

"Yeah, congrats kid, you might've earned your cutie mark in pointing out the obvious", said Batman from the driver's seat.

"I've said it before, I'll most certainly say it again, you sir, have absolutely no manners at all!", shouted Rarity.

"Sorry kid, but your opinion means completely nothing to me", said Batman.

"I honestly don't know why I even bother", said Rarity with some anger in her voice.

"Can the squawkin' ya two! We got bigger problems right now!", yelled Applejack, making sure Rarity and Batman don't cost them any precious time.

"I agree, Emmet hasn't shown up yet, so we'll need to wait it out", said Twilight.

"Or that guy's probably ditched us so he can take a trip to the beach or something", said Rainbow.

"OOO! I LOVE the beach!", shouted Pinkie.

"YAY! Me too!", added Unikitty.

"No, Emmet WILL be here, we'll just have to do what he said, and keep them busy until he gets back", said Twilight, determined to believe that Emmet won't abandon them while Equestria is falling into the clutches of a tyrant.

"Aye! Come ye land-lubbers! Let's show them what we be made of!", shouted MetalBeard as the others shouted in agreement, followed by Batman hitting the gas pedal hard, and so the truck made it's crazy fast way to Manehattan, unfortunately, Lord Business figured they would show up, so he already took early action and sent a squadron of Vulture-Droid Micro-Managers to patrol the bridge, and that's when they took notice of the truck. The truck was getting pounded by lasers and missiles, so Wyldstyle got on top and went for the turret thing again and started shooting away, but being that these things have the combined speed of two fast bots, it wasn't very easy for Wyldstyle to take out even a single one, but she managed anyways, until the last one shot at the right thruster before it got wrecked, and with the left thruster still on without the other two to help, causing the truck to swerve out of control and crash into a news-stand, followed by an explosion, right before the group bailed out at the last second.

"Well, so much for our mode of transportation", said Rarity.

"'So Much'?! That baby was hooked up with some awesome sub-woofers I just got!", shouted Batman, irritated that he didn't get to show off his personal song which he considers real music.

"I'm sure they weren't worth the trouble anyway", said Rarity, considering our LIVES are far more important!"

"That's enough! Both of you! We have a job to do, we have to keep Lord Business's forces occupied long enough for Emmet to return with our back-up", said Vitruvius.

"Not to mention there's a bunch of ships coming from that giant hunk of junk above the city, and their flying off to the rest of Equestria! So it's time we stopped messing around and get in there!", shouted Rainbow.

"I just want to say, IF we don't make it through this, it was really fun being with you all", said Benny.

"Same here, partner", added Applejack, now let's get in there and show them varmints what's comin' their way!"

"YEAH!!", shouted everyone else in unison, and just like that, the group charged for Manehattan. Soon enough, chaos erupted as they all split up into various teams and fought their way around the city: Twilight, Wyldstyle, and Superman were helping to fend off a horde of "Vulture-Managers" targeting some ponies running into a coffee shop, until Superman zapped one with his heat vision, then knocked the other four at Wyldstyle as she pulled out a pair of swords and slashed at them and sent them to Twilight, who finished them off with one mighty magic blast.

"You know one of the things I like about teaming up with you two, I don't have to be anywhere near Lantern again", said Superman with relief, until he hears GL calling out to him three blocks over.

"Hey Superman! Just wanted to tell you I took on a platoon of drones with my eyes closed! You'd love it!", yelled Green Lantern.

"*sighs* I really hate that guy", said Superman, speaking of Green Lantern, that guy, along with Rarity, Unikitty, Indy and Yoda were head to head with, as said earlier, a platoon of drones, a few with squad cars, and Badcop was leading them, along with a couple of giant Robo-SWATs, turns out, GL said he did it on his own with his eyes closed to obviously impress Superman, but that wasn't how it happened entirely. A few drones were gunning for Rarity until she did a buck-kick and sent them flying to Indy, who wrapped his whip around them and spun them around a few times before tossing them into four more, Unikitty turns into Angrykitty as she swarms one of the giant drones and tears it apart while Yoda pulls out his light-saber, jumps right on top of it, and starts hacking that thing piece by piece until there was nothing left, same with Angrykitty as she went back to Unikitty after finishing up. The remaining drones were coming after them, along with Badcop in his squad-car, until GL formed a giant crossbow construct and fires at the other three squad-cars, sending them ablaze and destroying the other drones, Badcop was still coming and shooting at them, until GL steps in.

"I've been authorized to use absolute lethal force, so don't expect this to be easy for you punks!", shouted Badcop as he was coming in fast.

"Cool, we don't want this to be easy!", shouted Green Lantern as he formed a bed-sized chainsaw construct and split the squad-car clean in half with both halves headed straight for a wall, until Badcop was able to re-arrange the two halves into his flying squad car and makes a quick U-turn and starts blasting at them again.

"Don't worry for a minute, buddies!", shouted Badcop in his good-cop face, then going back to his bad-cop face and yells, "I'm not finished with you yet!"

"That's good! Neither are we!", shouted Green Lantern as he flew up straight to Badcop and quickly formed a base-ball bat construct and knocks Badcop and his flying squad-car across the city.

"THAT'S what I call a home-run!", shouted Indy.

"A home-run, indeed it was", said Yoda.

Meanwhile, Rainbow, Benny, and Nightwing, armed with his own jet-pack, were taking down Vulture-Managers and regular Micro-Managers left and right, Rainbow ramming two bots into a nearby skyscraper and a flying buck-kick sending another one across the city into a random bot resulting in an explosion, Benny once again flying one Micro-Manager into another with a big collision afterwards and blasting them as a finisher, and Nightwing using his jet-pack's on-board blasters to take out one Vulture-Manager after the other, then one comes charging at him, until he quickly ejects out of his jet-pack and lands on top of the bot and leaves a little bomb stuck and makes a really big boom after he jumps back to his jet-pack.

"Now that's what I'm talking about!", shouted Rainbow.

"That's the best way to make something go boom these days", said Nightwing.

Then, Pinkie, Wonder Woman, Applejack, and Vitruvius were cornered by a bunch of walking Micro-Managers and giant Robo-Swats, a few of the bots laughed just because they're fighting three girls and an old man, but it's the bots that should be worried right now.

"Ya seem pretty capable of yerself old timer", said Applejack.

"Old am I, now you see, I prefer the usual term: experienced!", shouted Vitruvius as he hopped into the air and used his staff's magic to blow away three of the giant Robo-SWATs, Pinkie then uses the trusty party cannon to blow away a couple of walking Micro-Managers and throws a few pies at another, causing it to go crazy as it blasted everywhere and ended up destroying two giant drones before crashing into a nearby building and falling on it's back. Then Wonder Woman and Applejack use their own lassos as one giant lasso and pull down one walking Micro-Manager down to the ground right before three other giant drones came running at them and end up literally falling head over heels for them, then Wonder Woman punches one giant drone all the way across the city into a building and then grabbing Applejack by the fore hooves, spinning her around and tossing her right at the last giant drone, delivering a painful slam backwards into the ground.

Now, Fluttershy and Spike were joined with the Crusaders, Batman and MetalBeard as Sheriff Not-A-Robot approached them with eight Deputron knock-offs and three Vulture-Managers backing him up.

"I got ya varmints now!", shouted the Sheriff.

"I beg to differ, ye scaly wags!", shouted MetalBeard.

"Um, excuse me? I don't suppose you would be kind enough to leave us alone? We'd appriciate it if you would do that", said Fluttershy.

"Not a chance Missy!", shouted the Sheriff as he pulled out his dual revolvers while the Deputron knock-offs followed his example and pulled out a large blaster each, prompting them to get behind MetalBeard for cover just as the bots lit up the place. That's when MetalBeard pulls out his anchor from his left leg and uses it to reach out and reel in one of the Vulture-Managers hard and punches it so hard it literally flew apart upon impact while MetalBeard quickly aims his blaster at the second Vulture-Manager and fires twin rockets so fast the bot never had time to react as it blew up. Still taking fire from the Sheriff and his knock-offs, Batman throws a well-angled batarang so it hits the Sheriff from behind, throwing him off guard long enough for Batman to jump him so he and the Sheriff can tussle nearby. Realizing that they still have to deal with the enemy, the knock-offs were just about to resume shooting until Fluttershy steps out and pulls off her stare, amazing that it can work on robots, and keeps them distracted long enough for MetalBeard to swat three of them away, for Spike to have the blaster for two of them facing backwards and pulling them away from Fluttershy's stare so they would snap out of it and blast at Spike while only shooting themselves, and for the Crusaders to use a nearby food cart to catapult things like carrot-dogs and apples at the last three knock-offs, leaving Batman to finish up his fight as he dished out a double-punch and sticks a little rocket on the Sheriff as it sent him flying in circles and right into a post-office.

"If there's one thing thing I hate more than cute stuff, it's punks with a badge, especially if they wear lame badges", said Batman as the others cheered over their victory.

Shortly, the group was able to reunite back in Times Square, but were cornered by hordes of bots, even Badcop, Sheriff Not-A-Robot returned, as well as Sinestro, Bane and The Joker joined in on this "turkey shoot", all seemed lost for the heroes, until this.

"You guys hear that?", asked Wyldstyle as everyone, even the bots looked around to find the source of that noise, until they look all the way down the street, and an enormous blue portal the size of a skyscraper, and since the enemy was just as confused as the heroes, it's unclear of who it was meant for, until a giant yellow Lego robot made up of construction vehicles came marching right out, and it was a sight to behold as the heroes recognized it as THE Construct-O-Mech built by Emmet, his first Lego-build as a MasterBuilder, riding in the center cockpit. But seeing as how they're dealing with a much bigger threat, Emmet came prepared as truly promised: he upgraded the Construct-O-Mech with more weaponry, ranging from a giant gattling-gun attached to the left arm, dual giant saw blades on both sides of the right arm, mini turrets around the torso, big thrusters on each side of the mech's feet, a giant turret on the right shoulder, a rocket launcher on the left shoulder, and a jet-pack as well. He even took the liberty of arranging some back-up for the others: as it turns out, Emmet swung by Ponyville and the Crystal Empire quick enough to pick up Wyldstyle's Super-Cycle, Benny's Spaceship, and Batman's Bat-Copter, and even used a whole lot of Lego parts to build a pair of truck-sized mech suits for Indy and Nightwing, a jet-pack for MetalBeard, and even a squad of big living mecha-critters such as wolves, eagles, scorpions, lizards, and lions for some of the Mane 6 and Crusaders to ride along in and wreck things.

"Hey everyone!", shouted Emmet from the mech as the other heroes cheered in response to his return while he automatically sends the special goodies over to them, while the enemy was still too stunned to even do anything for the moment, " I hope you guys like what I got!"

"Nice work, guy!", shouted Batman as he and the others geared up: Batman, Wyldstyle and Benny hopped inside their own vehicles, Indy and Nightwing stepped inside their mech suits, MetalBeard slapped on his jet-pack, and though Twilight and Rainbow won't need anything, Applejack and Rarity and ride the mecha-wolf, Fluttershy with the mecha-eagle, Spike with the mecha-lizard, the Crusaders with the mecha-scorpion, and surprisingly, Pinkie with the mecha-lion, "Let's tear these clowns apart!"

"FOR EQUESTRIA! FOR FREEDOM!", yelled all the heroes in unison as they all went all-out right before the enemy got their heads back into the game, and it was complete havoc. Throughout the city, they fought back hardcore, even when a few more villains joined in on the fight: MetalBeard flies around punching and blasting at anything coming his way that was maniacal-looking, Batman rode around in his Bat-Copter blasting at those bots himself with his dual laser launchers and using his crane to hook a few bots flying by and then flies fast enough with help from the chopper's thrusters and flies right at some others bots and making a hard right as the chopper swung the few bots attached to the crane right at the others, Rainbow was doing the same as she knocked away so many Micro-Managers and Vulture-Managers, with Benny backing her up flying around shouting "SPACESHIP! SPACESHIP! SPACESHIP!!!!", as usual, crazy fast and blasting away with his spaceship, while Fluttershy swoops by as her mecha-eagle constantly plucks those bots out if the air and hurls them into others along with dive-bombing at them as well, leaving Fluttershy completely terrified while in the cockpit. While on or near ground level, Indy and Nightwing were tearing apart dozens of walking Micro-Managers and giant Robo-SWATs with ease, Applejack and Rarity rode by in the mecha-wolf as it pounced and slashed at every bot in it's path, Applejack rode it like it was her usual rodeo as she swung her hat around while Rarity found it quite frightening, Spike, being a type of reptile himself, was in perfect harmony with his mecha-lizard as it ran throughout the city tearing apart plenty of bots with it's claws and jaws, the Crusaders were having the time of their life as their mecha-scorpion crushed and slashed so many drones and giant drones with it's pincers and pierced them and even tossed them across the streets with it's sharp tail, Pinkie was just laughing with complete joy while her mecha-lion ran around delivering one fatal blow after another with it's fearsome claws and strength along with a sonic roar, Yoda and Unikitty were paired up again as Yoda just slashed at and sliced up a bunch of drones with his light-saber and blowing them away or even throwing them at others with The Force as Unikitty turned into Angrykitty again and fiercely swarmed and destroyed every walking Micro-Manager near her, Supernan was zapping at incoming flying Micro-Managers with his heat vision, and then stopping to turn and punch a few that were trying to ambush him, While Green Lantern used four mini-gun constructs to take out any Vulture-Managers coming at Superman from above, no doubt to show how cool he is to the Man of Steel, Wonder Woman reels in a Vulture-Manager with her lasso and punches it into five more coming her way and kick flips another into a skyscraper, Vitruvius was cornered by Bane and a bunch of drones, until Bane comes at him and tires to land a few punches, only to have them avoided and blasted into a taxi by Vitruvius's staff while Vitruvius spins around and unleashes a wave of magic blowing away the bots around him, Wyldstyle is driving around in her Super-Cycle ramming at drones and walking Micro-Managers on the streets and quickly using the bike's thrusters which double as big laser-guns, and then of course there's Emmet in his upgraded Construct-O-Mech as he piloted that fearsome mech throughout the whole city whacking, slicing, punching, kicking, blasting, and swatting at dozens upon dozens of flying Micro-Managers and Vulture-Managers with Twilight flying by his side blasting at Vulture-Managers herself with her magic.

Looking at how the heroes were so easily overwhelming his forces, even some of his Syndicate of Doom, through the fortresse's monitors, Lord Business was absolutely enraged far more any other time before.

"THAT IS IT!!!!!! I'm sick and tired of this interference!", yelled Lord Business, "If you want something done RIGHT, you gotta do it yourself! Luthor! Prep my secret weapon, and then you and the rest of my Syndicate are coming down there with me!"

"I'll see to it that the specifications exceed standards, then I'll head to the hanger bay and ready my suit, forgive me if I'm too calm about all this", said Luthor as he left the room.

"Boss, you sure about this? We could get creamed out there!", shouted Man-Bat in complete fear.

"I don't care if we spend DAYS going at it! We're gonna bring those heroes down! And we WILL take over both these worlds! NOW MOVE OUT!!!!!!!", yelled the tyrant so loud it practically shook the room as Man-Bat and the other remaining villains were mobilized, while Lord Business enters a special room within the fortress while Luthor finished the final touches on the secret weapon.

"It's all set for you", said Luthor with an evil grin.

"I'll be looking forward to seeing the look on Brickowski and his friends when they get a load of this! Time to bring pain down on them!", shouted Lord Business, followed by an evil laugh between him and Luthor as the doors closed.

Emmet and the others were still continuing the fight in Manehattan, until everyone stopped to see some strange things coming from below the Flying Fortress and landing on a couple of rooftops, Luthor in his mech-suit, along with Man-Bat, General Zod, Darth Vader and Darth Maul, and Deputron were the first to come down, most in their own flying hovercrafts, then something very big came flying right out of the fortress, and despite the black paint-job, the heroes were stunned to see it as Emmet's Construct-O-Mech, with Lord Business in control, out of his tyrant outfit so he could fit inside the cockpit, and equipped with upgrades nearly opposite to what Emmet had: one big blaster on the left arm, dual hammers on the right arm, a jet-pack of it's own along with thrusters on each side of the feet, and dual rocket launchers on both shoulders, and like the original, it was all-powerful.

"That's my kind of Lego build!", shouted Batman through the Bat-Copter's speaker, followed by the others looking at him in annoyance, "Hey, don't be surprised if I like something that's in black".

"Hello there, heroes! I hope you like what I got here! I call it the Deconstruct-O-Tron!", shouted Lord Business as he landed his doppleganger creation on the street.

"Whoa! How come you have your own Construct-O-Mech?!", yelled Emmet.

"I know! Amazing what you can do with a mental picture of your mech, putting it into instruction form, and having Luthor and my construction bots work fast and hard to make it my own!", shouted the tyrant, " but enough of that! You and your loser friends have stood in MY way LONG ENOUGH!! This rebellion ends NOW!!!"

"We'll see about that, Lord Business! Hey Twilight! I think it's time for some more teamwork!", shouted Emmet.

"You got it Emmet! Let's do this!", shouted Twilight back.

"Enough talk! Bring it on!!", yelled Lord Business as he, in his mech, charged Emmet in his own mech and tried to land a left punch, only for Emmet's mech to step-side in time to throw a left punch of his own at Lord Business's mech, sending him flying across the street.

"And as usual, the hero dishes out the first blow, but obviously, evil returns with a mighty back-hand!", shouted the tyrant as his mech pulled a right backhand strike with the dual hammers on Emmet's mech as he tried to charge him. Emmet's mech was down for a moment, while Lord Business's mech was preparing the left arm's blaster, until Twilight flies in and magic blasts at the evil mech from above, and blasts at Lord Business's mech long enough for Emmet's mech to get back up. And so the battle between Emmet's Construct-O-Mech with Twilight by his side against Lord Business's Deconstruct-O-Tron continued as the two behemoth mechs went head to head, while the other heroes and the entire Syndicate of Doom, along with the evil robot forces, went on with their fight. The two powerful mechs landed blow after blow on one another, from Lord Business's mech throwing a right punch and throwing Emmet's mech across the city, to Twilight distracting Lord Business's mech with a single mighty magic blast that caused it to shortly lose balance while Emmet's mech runs at the tyrant's mech and pulls off a spin attack as the torso spins crazy fast with the arms stretched out, constantly pounding away while firing with the left gattling gun at the same time and them stopping to grab the tyrant's mech and slices off one of the rocket launchers on the shoulders with the right arm's dual saw-blades.

The battle grew more intense as the two mechs punched and blasted each other, until Twilight produced a flash of light as bright as the sun, blinding Lord Business while Emmet pummeled away with his mech, Lord Business desperately fought back, dishing out a few blows here and there, but Emmet did a much better job landing more successful blows, and finally landing one massive blow with a left punch, knocking the evil mech down to the ground, followed by a high five between Emmet and Twilight. The mech mostly looked unharmed, but there was the one of the two rocket launchers sliced off, the legs looked worn out, the wrecking-balls on both shoulders were mangled up, the left arm was bent backwards and missing the blaster, and some of the torso was blown off, so all that confirmed that Lord Business's mech was history. Speaking of Lord Business, the tyrant furiously kicked at the lid for the cockpit, and once successful, he jumped out and finds Twilight on the ground with Emmet by her side while the Construct-O-Mech was right behind them, right before he activated a secret compartment on the top of his mech, producing his tyrant outfit, as he slipped right in and stepped down from the wrecked mech.

"I'm not done with you yet! I still have what I need to deal you!", shouted Lord Business.

"Well then, I'd say it's high time we settle this thing for good", said Emmet as he and Twilight went for the tyrant, but had to dodge some laser fire from his helmet's center laser and even the flame throwers on top of the helmet, Emmet picks up some Lego parts from fallen Vulture-Managers to build a giant boomerang and throws it at Lord Business, who ducks just in time and turns around quick enough to blast it apart with his laser before it ever came back, followed by Twilight pulling off a quick buck-kick at his stilt-legs, making him lose his balance shortly but regains it just before Twilight blasted at him and dodged it, and tries to blast back with Twilight dodging as well.

"I think it's time we finished this for good!", shouted Emmet as he pulled out the orb.

"I don't think so!", shouted Lord Business as he blasted at Emmet, who jumped to the right and tossed the orb over to Twilight, who flew from behind the tyrant and used her magic to catch the orb

"Lord Business, your TYRANNY ends now!", shouted Twilight as she used the orb, which "warmed up" when Emmet had it, and at a steady pace, began draining out all the dark energy from the tyrant, and once finished, the former tyrant fell backwards, that's when Badcop took notice and headed straight for them in his flying squad car.

"I'm on my way sir!", shouted Badcop as he landed the car and came out running with his blaster in hand, followed by Twilight passing the orb back to Emmet, who in turn used the orb on Badcop and drained the dark energy from him as well, while Badcop shortly falls to the ground nearly reaching Emmet. After that, Emmet and Twilight turned to the former tyrant, who seemed pretty confused about what's going on.

"What's going on? And why am I wearing this ridiculous outfit? This is weird", said President Business as he ditched his tyrant outfit while Badcop got back up switched to his good-cop face.

"This doesn't look quite right to me", said Goodcop as he puts away his blaster, meaning that the orb worked, so now Emmet had the honor of smashing the orb hard on the ground, and he and Twilight watched as the dark magic faded away into nothing.

"President Business, there isn't much time to explain, we need you to stop these forces", said Twilight.

"Well yeah, I suppose, if you can get me up there I can look for the kill switch", said President Business just before Twilight flew him up to the Flying Fortress with Emmet right behind them with a jet-pack he quickly built with the Lego pieces from the giant boomerang he built earlier. Once inside the command center, Emmet, Twilight and President Business searched frantically for the kill switch, until they spotted a basketball sized red button with "Kill Switch" labeled over it, so President Business just walks up and presses the button.

"What idiot built a button this obvious anyway?", asked President Business as Twilight and Emmet exchanged awkward looks.

"Uh, no offense, but you did that", said Emmet.

"Oh that's right", said President Business followed by a very loud but brief alarm, "Oh, I forgot that like last time, the fortress blew up before all the bots shut down".

"And on that completely terrifying note: RUN!!!", yelled Emmet as those three made a break for the exit and flew out just before the whole thing blew up. Shortly after, all the remaining bots in Manehattan were suddenly going offline, followed by a chain reaction as the bots that were spreading all over Equestria went offline as well. And by then, the other eight villains were defeated and captured, and finally Emmet, Twilight, and President Business made it back to the ground and were welcomed by a victory cheer, even Goodcop was able to join in, compliments and congrats went all around.

"I really hate heroes", said Luthor with distaste on behalf of his fellow villains.

"That was totally AWESOME!!!", yelled Rainbow, "Hey Emmet, I know I felt like you'd just ditch us, but I'm glad I was wrong, you came back and helped us kick butt in a big way!"

"Thanks guys, I'm just glad things worked out smoothly", said Emmet, until the heroes stopped celebrating for a moment to notice the big mess all over Manehattan.

"OH COME ON!!!!!!", yelled Batman, shortly after, they all got started on cleaning up, but this time, it went a whole lot faster: President Business reactivated and repurposed twice as many bots to help out, the living mecha-critters Emmet built helped lend a paw, wing, claw and pincer, and everyone, even most of the citizens helped out, and in no time, Manehattan was looking spotless. President Business helped get the antidote to the the Kragle, which was left in the fortress when it blew up, gone for good this time, and use it on the ponies who got frozen, even a repurposed Micro-Manager was sent to Canterlot, which appeared that the citizens cleaned things up, and administer the antidote to Princesses Celestia and Luna, who knew for sure that Twilight and her friends pulled it off. Finally after that, the Mane 6 and Cutie Mark Crusaders kept their promise and showed the MasterBuilders the joys if Manhattn, followed by the Crystal Empire, Canterlot, and finally: Ponyville. They had an amazing time seeing the sights, trying the food, meeting their other friends and so much more, then they were just about done as a blue portal, courtesy of the Piece of Resistance, with the MasterBuilders gathered around with the Mane 6 and the Crusaders, along with Celestia, Luna and Discord, as they say their goodbyes.

"Emmet, I would like to thank you very much for your valiant efforts in helping to save our world alongside Twilight and her friends", said Celestia.

"Indeed, from what you told us, you have shown great bravery in these times of danger", added Luna.

"Not to mention you all are a real joy to have around", added Discord.

"It was our pleasure, guys, really. And thanks for showing us around, we love this place, and the same goes for you guys", said Emmet as everyone said their goodbyes and went through the portal one at a time, leaving Emmet and Vitruvius to be the last two to leave.

"Emmet, I just wanted to say, it's been great having you around", said Twilight, "And Vitruvius, I'm sure you must be very proud of having Emmet as a friend".

"To be honest with you: I liked Emmet, before he was cool", said Vitruvius with a sense of delight in his voice, and Twilight responds with a surprised smile followed by a hug for Emmet and Vitruvius.

"Thanks for everything, Twilight. And stay awesome", said Emmet with a grin as he and Vitruvius enter the portal.

"SPACESHIP!", shouted Benny as he popped out of the portal quickly and then heading back in again just before it closed, followed by a big moment of joyous laughter among the ponies.

A day later, in the heart of Bricksburg, Emmet and the MasterBuilders gather to present something very special to the people: A big bronze statue featuring the Mane 6 and the Cutie Mark Crusaders, and were really proud of it. While in Ponyville, at the same time, the Mane 6 and Crusaders were proud to present to the citizens of Ponyville, a statue featuring the MasterBuilders themselves, and everyone took a moment to honor the other-worldly heroes who helped save Equestria, until Pinkie, as usual, broke the silence.

"I never did get that construction guy's name", said Pinkie.

"EMMET!!", shouted everyone in unison.

"Oh yeah, *laughs*", said Pinkie with joy.

Author's Note:

I just want to say I enjoyed every minute of doing this epic crossover story, and I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did. Remember one important thing:EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!!!!!:)

Comments ( 8 )

I love that reference to Pinkie Pride in the end.

4227931 You to replace the m. with the standard www. :twilightblush: Urg, WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO BE SO COMPLICATED?! SOMEONE NEEDS TO FIX THAT! :flutterrage:

Comment posted by Superman365 deleted May 12th, 2014

If you all liked the last video, you'll love this.

4375636 everything is awesome!

An epic five chapter story in which the fate of two worlds rest in their tiny yellow hands...and of course hooves.

Hands? Don't you mean claws?

"And usual, the hero dishes out the first blow, but obviously, evil returns with a mighty back-hand!"

Gotta love Megamind.:twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment