• Published 24th Mar 2014
  • 5,664 Views, 38 Comments

My Little LEGO Movie! - Superman365



All was well after the creative and fun events of The Lego Movie,but for the MasterBuilders,that was just the beginning!

  • ...
6
 38
 5,664

It's All Fun And Games Until A Tyrant Takes Over

Last time, The MasterBuilders and their new friends and allies, the Mane 6 and Cutie Mark Crusaders of Equestria, had finally reached the once long-lost kingdom of the Crystal Empire, ruled by Twilight's sister-in-law and older brother:Princess Cadence and Prince Shining Armor. Once they had arrived at this place, they had to make a stand against the invading forces of Badcop, The Joker, and Darth Vader, who were sent to conquer the empire in the name of Lord Business. After a fierce and grueling battle, the group was able to drive out the invaders and keep the Crystal Empire safe, for now at least. Afterword, the group once again ran into Discord, who finally explained the cause of the tyrant's return,which, in short, was a powerful orb that could only be used by two individuals of Discord's choosing, which happened to be Twilight and Emmet, and that the orb would be located in a secret labyrinth underneath the Everfree Forest, also which, unfortunately, was known to Lord Business, who took action by sending Man-Bat and his forces to guard the orb from the heroes should they come for it. Armed with this knowledge and newfound courage, the heroes made their way to the Everfree Forest, which was also located just outside of Ponyville, one step closer to saving both worlds from certain destruction.
------

Once again relying on the crazy dangerous but reliable triple thrusters on the getaway truck, the heroes had finally arrived at the Everfree Forest, fortunate enough that they hadn't alerted Lex Luthor and his forces, who were still stationed and in control of Ponyville, except for Man-Bat and his forces, who were ordered by Lord Business, through Luthor, to head to the underground chambers and protect the orb. Once they arrived, the heroes made their way through the forest, trying to locate the open field Discord described, which was supposed to be the very center of the Everfree Forest.

"This is ridiculous!", shouted an increasingly irritated Rainbow, "We should've stopped by Ponyville and take down baldy and his army while we had the chance!"

"You would be wise to think before you act, Rainbow", said Vitruvius, "If we tried to take on Luthor's forces again, they would alert Lord Business to our presence, and we'd up to our necks in evil robots so much that we'd never get to the orb. This may be our best and only chance of securing the orb and put an end to all this".

"Ugh! Fine! But I still say we'd be able to take' em!", shouted Rainbow.

"That makes two of us, kid", said Batman, with a need for fighting just as strong as Rainbow's.

"Alright everypony, we're just about near the center, so we need to be EXTRA careful from here on out", said Twilight.

"GOT IT", said everyone in unison, and shortly, they've finally reached the very open field, marking the center of the Everfree Forest, but then the heroes quickly went into hiding as they spotted four Robo-Swats guarding an eight-foot-tall rock in the heart of the field, which no doubt hid the stairway to the secret labyrinth Discord told them about.

"It's just four rustbuckets, let's get over there and take them out", said Rainbow as Batman and herself were just about to strom over there until Emmet blocked their path.

"Hold it, guys", said Emmet, " We try to go in hard and loud, Man-Bat might find out we're here and he'll tell Luthor, and if that happens...".

"WE'RE DOOMED", said Rainbow and Batman in unison.

"So what are we supposed to do?", asked Rainbow, "Go over there and ASK them to let us in? I doubt it".

"Oh I have a plan already", said Emmet with a confident smirk on his face. A moment later the four drones were approached by Applejack and AppleBloom disguised as two salesmen strolling a bulky brown and orange sales-kiosk in front of them.

"Halt! This area is OFF LIMITS, you are to vacate this location or face arrest under the order of Lord Business!", shouted the head drone.

"There's no need for trouble, mah good friend!", said Applejack in a fake guy's voice, "We only need a moment of yer time! Y'all must work up quite the thirst guarding this here rock!"

"Yeah! And we've got just the thing!", said AppleBloom, also in a fake guy's voice, "our ALL-Natural Robo-Shake! Made with the finest oil, this here shake outta take care of that thirst and even give y'all the boost ya need! And the first drink's free!", the four drones were still thinking about this odd sale which just so happened to have been offered to these particular bots guarding this rock, until the head bot made a decision in which the others were happy to go with.

"Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking? FREE DRINK!!", shouted the head bot as he and the others each grabbed a can of this delectable drink from the kiosk counter and started gulping it crazy fast and each producing a bing noise indicating they were quite pleased. "This stuff tastes like Robo-Heaven! WHOOO!"

"And that's not all! As our first here customers, we're even including a mighty fine helping of whoopin'!", shouted Applejack as she tore off her disguise, followed by AppleBloom as she tore off her disguise as well and tossed it at the first two drones, blinding them long enough for Applejack to give them a good old fashioned apple-bucking kick and send them flying to the other side of the field. That's when the other two drones closest to the sales-kiosk panicked and pulled out their blasters and were about to open fire, until the kiosk instantly transformed into MetalBeard, who in turn pulled out his sword and had his torso do a 360 degree spin as he slashed at the other two drones and took their heads off.

"Them bucket o' bolts fell for our trick hook, line, and sinker! YARGHH!!", shouted MetalBeard.

"Darn tootin'! Can't wait for more!", shouted AppleBloom.

"Not now sis, We still got a lot more work ahead of us", said Applejack as she signaled the others to advance to the rock.

"See? I told you guys I had a plan", said Emmet as he was talking to Rainbow and Batman, who just wanted to go all-out.

"Alright, I'll admit that was pretty cool", said Rainbow.

"Eh, I could've done better", said Batman, as usual seeming as if unimpressed with anyone elses plan working out well that isn't his own.

"Stand back guys, I got this", said Superman as he effortlessly moved the rock aside, revealing the secret stairway to the labyrinth, while Twilight pulled out the map Discord gave them.

"Alright guys, this map is supposed to lead us through the maze to the chamber doors, but there are sure to still be some traps set up down there, so stay alert".

"Got it, and if something DOES happen, Superman can get the job done way better than anyone here, and his best friend has his back all the way", said Green Lantern.

"That's it, I'm DEFINITELY filing for a restraining order when this is over", said Superman.

"That's enough, boys, let's get moving!", shouted Wonder Woman as the heroes made their way downward. As they ventured on through the maze, they were already starting to encounter some of the traps as mentioned, from Benny nearly getting crushed by a hidden boulder from above, to Rarity struggling to get through a cloud of poisonous gas, to the whole group getting ambushed by a horde of vicious timberwolves, and after all that, they finally reached a corridor, which leads to a big hallway where the chamber doors were located at the far end, but unfortunately, as revealed, Man-Bat and two dozen of his Robo-SWATS were guarding the doors. Then the group huddled just out Man-Bat's sights to come up with a plan.

"I say we take these punks!", said Rainbow.

"Yeah, let's show these guys what's coming!", added Scootaloo.

"Obviously, you haven't been listening to a word I said earlier", said Vitruvius, "no one ever listens to the blind old mystic".

"Actually, this was part of my plan", said Emmet, "We go in fast and hard now before anyone over there can call Luthor and warn him about us being here".

"Finally someone gets it!", said Rainbow.

"About time you thought things OUR way, Brickowski", said Batman, "Consider yourself 20% more respected".

"And even 20% cooler to add to that", added Rainbow.

"Alright then, if that's how we'll do it, Batman, you have the honor", said Vitruvius as Batman carefully tossed a set of heavy duty smoke bombs into the hallway, and in no time, the whole hallway was barely visible.

"What's going on?!", shouted Man-Bat, "I can't see anything! It's gotta be those lame heroes, quick, someone call the boss!"

"Okay guys, CHARGE!!", shouted Emmet as he himself, Twilight, Rainbow, Batman and Nightwing, Applejack, and Wyldstyle rushed toward Man-Bat and his forces, who desperately tried to find their way through the smoke. The others who hanged back in case something goes wrong could barely make out what's going on in that smoke cloud, Batman didn't make his smoke bombs "heavy duty" for nothing after all, but they were able to hear what's going on and did notice several things flying out of the smoke cloud in all directions, such as magic blasts, batarangs, lasers, dynamite, and mostly various drones getting knocked out of the smoke. The smoke cleared just in time for everyone to see Rainbow head-butt Man-Bat right at the chamber doors, knocking him out in the process.

"Ha! Looks like YOU'RE the lame one around here pal!", shouted Rainbow as she did a short victory twirl, while Twilight overviews the situation.

"Great jobs guys, but we're not done yet", said Twilight.

"Figures there'd be more than ONE buzzkill around here", said Batman with irritation as finishes up slamming one drone against the wall and throwing it on the ground.

"Yeah, REAL buzzkill sometimes, by the way I checked the radios these guys carried", said Nightwing", and it looks like we got 'em before anyone made the call, so we should be good".

"So how in tarnation are we gonna get these doors open? Somethin' tells me Discord never done bother to make a key, and there aren't any handles here", said Applejack.

"We could try ramming them open with something pretty big", said Sweetie Belle.

"Or I could use my heat vision to melt the doors down without any effort required", added Superman as he was just about to fire his heat-vision, until MetalBeard pushes him aside and shoots one big blast from his double-barrel blaster and it produced so much force the doors went flying to the other side of the room it concealed, and even freaked out the others in the process.

"OR we be smart and quit flappin' yer gums and taking some REAL ACTION Blue-Boy!!", yelled MetalBeard as he lowered his blaster while the rest of the group entered the room and gazed upon the orb itself, just as Discord described: A relic of pure, unrelenting dark magic and unspeakable evil, lying on top of a short pedestal.

"Pfft, really? That's the do-hickey behind all this? I kinda figured it'd be bigger", said Rainbow.

"Don't take this thing for granted, Rainbow", said Twilight, "as Discord explained, this orb is capable of far greater power".

"So what pray tell are we to do now?", asked Rarity, "If no one minds me asking".

"I do", added Batman.

"Not quite what I meant", added Rarity with a slightly angry tone.

"The way I see it, we need to try to sneak into Canterlot, get to Lord Business and either me or Twilight use the orb on him, along with Badcop, and fix all this", said Emmet, "We can probably take care of those other villains no problem, but Lord Business is pulling the strings, and he's the only guy who can fully control and turn off all the drones and Micro-Managers, the bigger threat, if we stop HIM, we stop all of them at once".

"The rest of my friends and I pretty much know the whole layout of Canterlot, and that includes the castle", said Twilight with certainty , "Lord Business is no doubt gonna be hold up in the throne room, we can probably have two teams including myself and Emmet sneak into the castle, and hope that the team with the orb gets to the throne room undetected while everyone else tries to sneak through Canterlot taking care of the toughest defenses in case we get caught. And as long as we're careful, we should be able to pull this off".

"Yeah, SHOULD doesn't really help me build confidence," said Batman.

"Same here, dude", added Rainbow.

"You know what helps ME build confidence?! A load of confetti!!", yelled Pinkie happily.

"GLITTER helps ME build LOTS OF CONFIDENCE!", yelled Unikitty, also happily.

"I gotta say, it ain't the most reliable plan around, but I reckon we'd best take a chance here!", shouted Applejack.

"Exactly! It's risky, I'll admit that, but this may be our best chance of saving both our worlds", said Twilight.

"Indeed, we have to risk it", said Vitruvius, "but if anyone wants to stay out of this, just speak up". For a couple of moments, no one said a single thing.

"I'd rather be beside my friends than sitting back and doing nothing to help", said Fluttershy, "no matter how scared I am".

"Well it's settled then! Come on guys, we got a castle to breach, or something!", shouted Emmet as the others followed his example as everyone followed the map through the maze again to get to the surface, and return to the getaway truck with the orb in tow, and still managing not to alert Luthor and his forces, they made their way to Canterlot, hoping to finally clean up this whole mess.

Once Canterlot was in view, the entire kingdom looked more like an armed fortress, and just to avoid getting seen or heard, Batman switched off the thrusters and had the truck in in stealth mode, at first making the truck appear in black( there's no surprise), until he got it right and had the truck look invisible. Once pulling up and parking just nearby a mountainside so they still can't be spotted, the group got off the truck and went into the designated teams: the two teams charged with trying to get to the throne room, and to Lord Business, armed with the orb, were one team with Emmet, Wyldstyle, Batman, and Indy, while the second team includes Twilight, Applejack, Nightwing, and Superman, with everyone else in their own large teams of two tasked with trying to deal with the villains under the tyrant's command and their forces, or at least take care of the heaviest defenses and toughest bots in case they get caught, meaning a lower risk of capture or having to struggle fighting to get out. Twilight's team were already in the castle ballroom, which was fortunate for them to be the least guarded place in the whole kingdom.

"Mighty fine of ya to be on our team, Supes, we'll need some real muscle to get to the throne room", said Applejack.

"No problem, anything to help bring justice back to Equestria", said Superman, "that, and the longer I'm nowhere near Green Lantern, the better".

"Focus team, we're still a long way from the throne room, let's just hope Emmet's team are making equal progress as much as we are", said Twilight.

"We should be hoping that the others are taking care of those toughest defenses outside, I don't wanna get blown to bits after taking just a few steps for the exit", said Nightwing, as it just so happens, the others were in their own big teams of two, sneaking through town and disabling or wrecking some of the toughest bots or defenses, from Spike using the scent of hot and fresh motor oil with help of his dragon breath to lure a squadron of skeletrons into a cafe and Rainbow and Yoda kick and slash them apart discretely, to Fluttershy using her stare to mesmerize a couple of walking Micro-Managers with bigger and deadlier rocket launchers just at the edge of town while Rarity uses some curtains to tie them all together just in time for Wonder Woman to pick them up and toss them at Green Lantern, who in turn emits a baseball-bat construct and lands a home run as the three bots flew into the distance without anyone noticing.

Meanwhile, Emmet's team were sneaking through room after room in the main hallways, which took a tad bit long since there's Robo-SWATs at every turn, as they're currently their hiding in one of the many guest bedrooms, and they were lucky themselves seeing as how the drones actually believe the rooms themselves were empty, that no one's hiding in any of them, as dangerous as these bots are, their obviously not the brightest around.

"Wow, I was not expecting there to be so many of those guys", said Emmet.

"Well, we really shouldn't be surprised, that tyrant is dead-set on keeping this place safe from us", said Indy.

"It'd actually be less lame if those tin-heads just went on break already", said Batman.

"We should be grateful they won't bother searching the rooms", said Wyldstyle, "anyway, let's try to keep moving guys, I'm sure Twilight's team are already close to the throne room".

"Yeah you're right, let's go", said Emmet as he and the rest of his team left the bedroom and made a break for it as soon as a drone made a left at the end of the hall. Surprisingly, both teams were just about nearing the throne room, while Lord Business, with a very furious look on his face, was pacing back and forth with Princesses Celestia and Luna were still frozen by the essence of the Kragle, but were now relocated next to the short stairway leading to their thrones so they can be monitored just in case, and that's when the tyrant made a usually loud demand.

"BADCOP!!! GET IN HERE RIGHT NOW!!", yelled the tyrant, and right away his demand was carried.

"Yes Sir! Reporting for duty!", shouted Badcop as he entered the throne room and stepped up to his master, waiting for further orders, instead only got into some trouble.

"How could you let this happen? YOU! Of ALL my fearsome generals have failed me at this very simple task?!", demanded Lord Business.

"Lord Business", said Badcop, "I know things appear to be bleak, and that those heroes may have the upper hand at the moment but...".

"YOU FAILED TO CONQUER THE CRYSTAL EMPIRE!!! And the same goes to Vader and Joker, later those two will get what's coming to them as well!", shouted Lord Business as he kicked Badcop right into the throne room doors with one of his giant stilt legs, "In the mean time, get back outside and do your job!!"

"I understand sir, I'll get right on it!", shouted Badcop, unmoved by his master's temper, as he got back up and left the throne room, leaving Lord Business alone with Celestia and Luna, still trapped in Kragle essence.

"*sighs* Honestly, It's like I can't rely on these dim-wits to do something as easy as pick-up my dry cleaning", said Lord Business.

"It would seem Princess Twilight and her friends were successful in protecting the Crystal Empire from your tyranny", said Luna.

"I believe now would be the best time for you to order your forces back, before you are met with dire consequences", said Celestia.

"Pfft! Yeah right! I might've lost the Crystal Empire for now, but very soon, that won't be a problem, and that goes double for those heroes of yours" said Lord Business just before he got a call from his cell-phone, "What is it?! This had better not cheese me off!"

"Boss, it's me! Man-Bat calling!", shouted Man-Bat through the cell-phone, "We got a problem, those annoying heroes got the jump on me and my bots, and took off with the orb! They're probably on their way to you right now!", followed by a brief moment of silence.

"I'm OFFICIALLY cheesed-off now!! Get back to Luthor in Ponyville and await further instructions from him, GOODBYE!", shouted Lord Business as he switches off his phone and puts it away while taking a moment to think about the situation.

"Your tyranny is nearing it's end at last", said Celestia.

"Indeed, you would be wise not to underestimate Princess Twilight and her friends, especially considering that they have the magic of friendship to aid them", said Luna.

"SHUT UP! BOTH OF YOU!! I'm busy thinking! Alright now let's see. They just got the orb, and that Man-Bat moron says they're on their way now, unless...they're already here!", shouted Lord Business just before he pulled out his walkie-talkie to make a quick call, "Any or all Robo-SWATs or Micro-Managers converge on the throne room at once!" And just like that, dozens of drones were making their way to the throne room, and unfortunately, that caught the two teams off guard and forced them to rush into the throne room along with those drones surrounding them.

"Okay, well this seems horrifying and awkward at the same time", said Emmet as he and the two teams were blocked off by drones just between them and Lord Business.

"Lord Business, in the name of Equestria, release Celestia and Luna, and put an end to your conquest at once!", demanded Twilight, Celestia and Luna were proud of their student for making a bold stand alongside her friends, while the tyrant was unmoved at all.

"Nice one, but I've got a better idea: you hand me that orb and give up now, and maybe I WON'T have my bots vaporize you where you stand", said Lord Business as six flying Micro-Managers entered the throne room through the large windows.

"Okay genius, you'd better tell me THIS was part of the plan", asked Batman.

"Actually, this wasn't what I had in mind at all", said Emmet.

"I'm starting to consider taking back every good thing I've ever said about you", said Batman with an angry tone as he readied one of his batarangs while the others were ready for a fight themselves, but unfortunately, they fear the worst about their situation: they can't use the orb on Lord Business without a clear shot, they've also been told by Discord that to something like that with the orb would take a minute for that thing to become "fully charged up", and that there's about nearly a hundred drones and Micro-Managers all over Canterlot including the castle, under the command of Lord Business and his half of a team of the most dangerous villains from the LEGO universe, all gunning for them, which about sums up their chances of escape, in order to keep the orb safe and find another chance at using it on the tyrant, in two words: their hosed. At least, that was before a series of strange happenings occurred: half of the Micro-Managers ended up dressed like clowns, causing the others to mistake them as the enemy, including the drones, resulting in a laser frenzy, as laser shots were flying all over the place, some actually hit a few drones, while they were too distracted to even pay attention to the two teams, even Lord Business was too panicked by the flying lasers to do anything as he dodged like crazy, but still tried to get the two teams with his own laser despite lacking time to aim.

"What the hay just happened there?", asked Applejack.

"Beats me, but it's gotta mean luck if we can get out of here!", shouted Wyldstyle, "Let's get out of here, meet up with the others and get back to the truck, we'll have to try again later with the orb!", and so, despite that leaving when they were so close to stopping the tyrant, the two teams were making a break for the doors, until Badcop came charging in with his blaster in hand.

"I've said it before, I'll definitely say it again: Freeze turkeys!", shouted Badcop.

"Out of our way, Losercop! We're outta here!", shouted Batman as he dodged a laser blast and tossed Badcop to the far end of the throne room, they were nearly out of the room until Twilight turned back for a quick moment to give a temporarily goodbye.

"We'll find a way to save you two, I promise!", shouted Twilight!

"Do not worry about our well-being!", shouted Luna.

"Indeed, see to it that you and your friends escape! Equestria is depending on you!", added Celestia, and with that, Twilight was filled with grief as she left to catch up with the others, forced to leave her mentors behind. Once the two teams made it outside the castle, things weren't looking good either, as it turned out, the rest of the group was spotted, and the result involved all-out havoc around the town, over half the town was wrecked as the rest of the group in their own two larger teams and the robot forces, along with the villains Lord Business brought with him, clobbered the living daylights out of each other.

"Guys get to the truck! We gotta go now!", yelled Emmet loud enough for the others to hear.

"What?! No way! We're not running away from these guys!", yelled Rainbow.

"Retreat, sometimes, is the most logical move, young one!", shouted Yoda from down a stree.

"What about Lord Business?! Did ya zap him with that orb already?!", yelled Rainbow.

"No go! It was too intense in there! We have to try again some other time!", shouted Indy.

"Then this entire crusade TRULY be a lost cause, mates!", shouted MetalBeard.

"No, but it will be if we're all destroyed! Now let's get moving!", shouted Twilight.

"You heard the kid, let's go!", yelled Superman.

"you guys heard the super, awesome, amazing hero! We're leaving!", yelled Green Lantern just before he spotted Sinestro flying in with a construct in the form of a lance, until GL intercepted with a construct shield then quickly formed a sledgehammer and knocked Sinestro into the side if the castle.

"If we weren't in serious peril right now, I'd totally threaten you with that restraining order!", added Superman as he in turn flew up to punch away at two Micro-Managers and used his heat-vision to blow up a third one that was coming right behind GL.

"Wow! Thanks Superman! You know you really are the best!", shouted Green Lantern, praising for his favorite hero.

"Yeah, don't push it pal!", shouted Superman back, still finding the Emerald Knight a complete annoyance, as those two and the others rejoined and made a strong run for the still cloaked truck parked just outside town, fighting their way out in the process. They finally reached the truck with some flying Micro-Managers still chasing them, so Wyldstyle gets to the top of the truck and quickly uses the pieces of the third thruster on the roof of the truck, along with some extra Lego pieces from the little carrier, to build a little turret and blasts at the flying pests, and one by one, they drop dead and blow up as they fell out of the sky and literally hit the road. After that little show, along with putting enough distance between them and Canterlot, the heroes decide to talk about their little incident back at the Crystal Empire.

Meanwhile, back at Canterlot, the villains, along with the forces of Lord Business were regrouping, the tyrant himself was too worked up to try to gloat about the heroes' failed attempt to stop him.

"RRRAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! I nearly had that orb recovered! And now those heroes got away, AGAIN!!", yelled Lord Business, "Well no more of that! Badcop! Have Luthor and his team meet up with us in one of the lands of Equestria known as Manehattan".

"Of course sir, anything else?", asked Badcop.

"Ready our "special" ride, and be sure to tell the villains with us to come along as well!", shouted the tyrant.

"With pleasure, sir", said Badcop just before he pulled out his radio to make the call, "Villains! Prep our transportation hidden behind Canterlot, and one of you get on the horn to tell Luthor's team to meet us in Manehattan, ON THE DOUBLE!!"

"I almost forgot, we'll be taking these two pony sisters so they'll see for themselves as I take over their precious world! Now move it!", shouted Lord Business as Badcop ran ahead to make the final preparations and a few drones were able to lift Celestia and Luna and follow the tyrant as he led them out back, and with their very eyes, the Royal Pony Sisters saw an unspeakable sight indeed.

Meanwhile, the group finally made their way back to the Crystal Empire, feeling disappointed in themselves for messing things up back in Canterlot, and as they walked through town, they could see the residents doing fine cleaning up after last time, once they reached the palace, Shining Armor and Cadence rushed to them the minute they spotted them from the balcony.

"Twily! You guys okay?", asked SA.

"Not exactly", said Twilight.

"Not unless you count getting caught, almost getting blown up, and didn't even get to use that orb on Lord Business like the whole thing was a giant waste of time, if you ask me", said Batman.

"We already know, we started to get worried so we asked Discord to go over there and at least TRY to help in any way he could, he got back long before you guys and told us you were all in a tight mess", said Cadence.

"So that thing with that whole clown stuff in the throne room, that was him? Unbelievable", said a surprised and impressed Wyldstyle, followed by Discord as he appeared right behind them.

"Believe it! I couldn't DIRECTLY get involved in your situation back there, but since this was MY fault, I felt like I should still do something to get you out of there in one piece. After all, that IS what friends do", said Discord, followed by a big hug from Fluttershy.

"And we couldn't ask for a better one than you", said Fluttershy, as that heart felt comment made Discord nearly cry, emphasis on nearly. Just then, Nightwing, who stayed back at the truck to listen in on enemy communications, ran to the others with some bad news, again.

"So, we're basically in a tighter situation than we were this whole time", said Wyldstyle, "and Emmet what are you doing?", that's when everyone noticed Emmet playing around with the Piece of Resistance, same as before.

"I think I just about figured out how the teleport ability works", said Emmet, "The trick is not to let the ability be it's own boss, I just need to really force this power to do what I want".

"You sure about that, partner?", asked Applejack.

"Well, only one way to find out", said Emmey as he held the Piece of Resistance up high and swung it down hard as it unleashed a small mass of blue energy, the same one that brought the MasterBuilders to Equestria in the first place, and it was just floating there for a brief moment right before it grew into a portal, that will no doubt lead back to the LEGO universe, and everyone stood there in shock and awe.

"Whoa! Is that what I think it is?", asked Rainbow.

"Yep, it's the portal that'll take us back home", said Emmet, "I noticed that Lord Business didn't mess around with the Kragle while I did that with the Piece of Resistance, that meant the power could go wild, opening a portal when you don't want it. So I just had to get serious using it".

"So now what? You guys are just gonna ditch us?!", demanded Rainbow.

"No, but I do have another plan: you all get to Manehattan and keep Lord Business and his army busy, I need to make a trip back to Bricksburg", said Emmet.

"How come? You need your lunch or something?", asked Spike.

"Not really, let's just say I need to pick up a few things to help even the odds. Trust me, you guys are gonna love what I got", said Emmet with confidence, while everyone felt a little uneasy about the situation, they figured it'd be best to roll with it.

"Well, if you say you can help tip the scale in our favor, we'll trust you on this", said Twilight.

"Don't worry, you guys won't regret it!", shouted Emmet as he jumped through the portal, followed by it's vanishing.

"Something tells me we ALREADY regret this", said Batman as they said their goodbyes to Discord, Cadence, and Shining Armor, and headed back to the truck and made their way to Manehattan, for their last stand.

Meanwhile, Emmet was back in Bricksburg, still half a mess after what happened before he and the MasterBuilders went to Equestria, though it looks like the citizens are still putting effort into cleaning everything up. But there was no time to finish helping out right now, as Emmet built a race car and drove to his apartment complex crazy fast. Once arriving, he couldn't help but notice the cat lady using a fork-lift to help clear out some debris out of one of the other apartment buildings, only that the debris is a bunch if empty cat food cans, and that the lift was made up of some of her cats, funny as that was, Emmet had to get back on track as he ran to the back of his apartment building and there he found something very big underneath a very big non see-through lid. Once he activated the lift, revealing the hidden object, Emmet was certainly glad to see it again.

"Hey big guy, I've been dying to see you again. Get ready for some upgrades, because we got a lot of work ahead of us", said Emmet with a big smirk as he looked upon the towering object that he guarantees will help in saving both Equestria, and the LEGO world.

Author's Note:

Don't worry everyone, I plan on taking care of the last chapter this weekend, I hope you've enjoyed this chapter and are ready to get to the final chapter, because once again: EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!!!!:) Redundant, I know.