• Published 14th Mar 2014
  • 1,795 Views, 26 Comments

Skyland - shenadri



Skyworld equestria, steampunk and some tech, how the M6 reacts when they are trown in a world 2000 years in the future?

  • ...
16
 26
 1,795

Rise of the Aurora (part 1)

“ARE THEY MAD???” Twilight bellowed in the royal canterlot voice, startling some of the ponyvillians in the airship, “WHENEVER I PUT MY HOOVES-”

“hands” Northen Star says, interrupting the purple princess

“Thanks” the princess says, smiling, then turning around again to face applejack, “WHENEVER I PUT MY HANDS ON THOSE TWO, RAINBOW WILL KNOW ONE OF THE PUNISHMENTS CELESTIA DO TO ME, AND FOR RAD...”

“Don't worry your little princess head, your highness” Applecobbler says, a dangerous glint in her eyes, “I know exactly how to punish the little brat” the mare finishes, punching one of the panels near the door, leaving a deep mark on the alloy.

“Just asking” Applejack says, pointing the mechanic and then to Northern Star, “that is normal for those two, sugarplum?”

“Remember me that once Rad is back and Applecobbler doesn’t cripple him to tell you all the story of the banthar, that was hilarious, and nearly got both of them killed” the stallion says, wiping away some tears on her eyes, and oblivious of the horror face on the Apple mare, “anyhow they act like any other pair of siblings I know of.”

“Wait just an apple pickle minute here” the mare says, eyeing the stallion in disbelief, “those two are siblings?”

“its more like orphans, Applejack, for the situation on the islands, here are a lot of... individuals, from the big islands and the capitals, so think of this island like a dumpster, nobles in disgrace, bastard sons, refugees, political nuisances, usually all of them end up here,” the stallion explains, gaining more uncomfortable looks, “however we receive all those who want to earn their keep here without questions, and we do the impossible for those who want to move on.”

“What about us, sugarcube, we ain't doing anything, and yet you folks are helping us, honestly, why?”

“Actually is no bother, fair Applejack, we want this and we will help you through this journey because we crave for the change, those griffons have been too long in power and all the world is suffering, if we can represent a tiny change, so be it” the white stallion answers, looking to the farm mare with a conviction and a glimmer in his eyes, “and I personally am here to check on those two, they discover the Aurora, but I fear for their safety, because Rad is reckless and Applecobbler, while she is level headed, when provoked she is a force to be reckoned with.”

“Let’s hope then that Applecobbler leaves something left of Rad when she finishes with him” Rarity chimes in, “honestly, I personally think that it is RD fault, she was cooped up here long enough, and maybe that is what made those two disobey and go out, hopefully, this doesn't give us any trouble, but Twilight, if I may, I am concerned about our fellow Ponyvillians, a warship hardly is a place for civilians to be, and that without counting my sister and her friends.” she says, batting her mane out of the way.

“I know Rarity, but we don't have a home anymore, all of us now are refugees, that is troublesome, but if we stay together, we can overcome whatever problem that would appear in the future, also, I prefer to have all the ponies in which I can trust near me, and the majority of Ponyville will agreed that, despite our actual situation, they would prefer to be in a warship that stranded in one of these islands, without offense, Northern Star.” the purple princess says, looking at the old stallion apologetically.

“None taken your highness, however-” before the stallion could continue, a siren blares out, making all the ponies in the room to jump up in fear, before anybody could check what was the siren about, Applecobbler appears in the door, a look of concern and fear plastered on her face

“Rad and Rainbow Dash are under attack by two empire fighters!”

Comments ( 1 )

Interesting story love the setting, characters. Can't wait to see how this continues keep it up

Login or register to comment