• Published 1st Mar 2014
  • 3,436 Views, 66 Comments

Enter The Demon - Rebel Shard Caster



A guy Dressed up as Shendu gets transported to Equestria right as he is about to tear a Brony a new one and accidentally tears a PONY a new one. Now the most evil thing in Equestria he has to solve this problem. his answer? Burn it all to the ground.

  • ...
18
 66
 3,436

Enter The EverFree

[Shendu’s POV/center]
I hear voices above me and stop and quietly walk over to my statue. I take the snake before going invisible and going to check on what's going on outside. I get outside and hide behind a tree as a Purple unicorn, Pinkie Pie, and a big red earth pony go to the entrance.”So this is the entrance Pinkie?” the unicorn asks as she looks into the hole. Pinkie Pie nods her head and suddenly a huge rock is lowered into the entrance sealing it off. I scowl and wait for them to leave again. A few minutes after they leave, I turn visible and use the rooster to lift the boulder off the entrance and place it next to the hole crushing some brambles. It seems that they were trying to seal the entrance to the mirror pool with a big boulder. “As if a mere Boulder would be enough to stop me.” I turn away from the boulder and notice that there are brambles and thorny bushes everywhere. I glance at the bushes then start to grin. “Oh nature, I have missed your beauty. However...,” I take a big breath and release a torrent of flames engulfing all the bushes and trees around the entrance burning them all to ash. “I mostly missed the smell you make as you burn!” I laugh and start walking in the direction that the ponies went, crushing the remains of the bushes as I pass.

Third person POV

As Shendu walked out of the clearing he had created with his flames, the boulder started to shake. Out of the crushed brambles, a small batch of the brambles changed shape and took on a lupine shape, the size of a chihuahua. It started to whine and howl. Out of the edges of the clearing, multiple sets of glowing green eyes opened and glared at the back of the retreating pony. Then, as one, they started to follow the Defiler of the forest, intent on teaching it why the Everfree was a place to be feared.

Shendu’s POV

I keep walking, following the tracks of the ponies, intent on finding the town they had come from. “When I find the town, I will go invisible and scout the area for clues about where I could find Dark chi. Once I have some idea of where I should go, I will get into contact with Angel and-” I hear a bush crackle behind me. I turn around and blast the bush with the dragon talisman and right before it connects. the bush jumps out of the way. When it lands, it's in the shape of a wolf made entirely out of wood and growls at me.“ So that’s a timberwolf?, I thought they would be more intimidating.” I smile condescendingly and say, “ Am I supposed to be impressed?” It howls and suddenly six more timberwolves come out of the woodwork, surrounding me on all sides. I glance around me, taking note of where the wolves are located, adjacent to where I was. “You know, if I were just a pony, I would be at a major disadvantage.” I grin evily ,while my eyes glowed red causing the wolf in front of me to back up a step, before it growled again and lunged at me. I take a deep breath and just before the beast reaches me, I scorch it with flames. It hits the ground screaming in pain, as it is burned alive. “BUT I AM NO PONY!!!!!” I roar as I use the rooster to lift it into the air. I slam the burning wolf into another one of its kind, and they both go down. Two more wolves rush me from both sides. I turn invisible and they slam into each other. While they are tangled up in each other, I turn visible a few feet away and blast them with the dragon talisman . They are blown to smithereens; burning pieces of wood raining down from the sky. I turn around to face the other 3 wolves and yell, “IS THAT ALL YOU GOT!?” The three other wolves look at each other and then combine into a wolf the size of a 2 story building. My jaw drops. I’m starting to think i might be in trouble. It roars at me and charges. I turn invisible and get out of the way right before it smashes it ‘s paw where I was standing, leaving a small crater. I hide behind a tree, still invisible, trying to catch my breath. Okay, think. How can I fight something that big? I’m used to being the big one not the other way around. I take a glance at the behemoth and it starts to sniff at the ground. Wait its a wolf so doesn’t that mean… It suddenly turns towards me growling. “HOLY DUNG!” I scream as I dodge out of the way turning visible in the process right before it flattens the tree I was hiding behind. I start running away in the opposite direction with the Wolf in hot pursuit. I need to find a way to smash it into pieces. Then I can just burn it all before it comes back together. I run back to the clearing I made over the Mirror Pool and start looking around for something, anything I can throw at that overgrown Chia pet. I turn around and see the Beast charging at me at full speed. I finally see something I can throw at it. I use the Rooster and throw the boulder straight at the Timber wolf’s head. “HAH! TAKE THAT YOU FAT CHUNK OF DRIFTWOOD! HOW DO YOU LIKE THE TASTE OF THAT?” I jeer at it., only to realize that it caught the boulder in its teeth and proceeded to crush it into teeny, tiny pieces. “Oh, apparently you do like it.” I stare at the wolf in its eyes and we have a staring contest for a solid minute before I jump down the hole into the cave. I barely make it before the wolf slams into the hole and starts trying to dig its way toward me. I Scream and Start Shooting it in the face repeatedly, with the Dragon talisman, all while yelling, “DIE DIE DIE!!!!” I keep doing this until I cannot fire any more shots, I’m panting heavily. “Did I get him?” I ask myself as I slowly climb out of the hole and look around searching for the wolf. I turn my head and come face to face to the wolf. I scream and duck back into the hole. But to my surprise, it didn't follow me. I poke my head out again and I realize that half of its head was gone and it was in pieces on the ground. I breathe a sigh of relief and get out of the hole, only to see a green glow start to cover the pieces of the wolf. It started to come back together. I quickly take a huge breath and focus all my remaining chi and release a torrent of flames that engulf the remains of the wolf. The green glow fades away until it falls apart completely and does not come back together. I laugh a tired laugh and say, “That will teach you to mess with Shendu, The Demon Sorcerer. Nothing could defeat me.” I let out a yawn and my vision starts to blur. I lay down drowsily and I start to lose consciousness . The last thing I see was a piece of the boulder, that for a split second, under the glow of my flames, looked like a piece of Diamond.

Author's Note:

Hey Guys here ya go sry its a little late but School is starting tomorrow and I have been buys getting ready this was my first attempt at at fight scene and I hope you enjoyed it:twilightsmile:

Comments ( 14 )

Good chapter more

You should probably bring a hammer to this wall of yours. Other than that keep writing!

When are you doing more

This story is awesome please make more

What makes Chi magic different from regular magic?

Also, what separates demon magic from regular dark magic?

More chapters :fluttercry:

4020604
what do you mean
4019414
maybe the villains will be females and he can make it a romances and if he did that would mean he would go join the good side or the bad side for the brothers and sisters to the world which side do thy choose and yes it is funny :rainbowlaugh:

8384401
that is a good question hm
6647901
yes he needs the shadow ninja guys.
6335126
and i am waiting for your story to continue my friend
6230985
:twilightoops: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
4021225
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rainbowlaugh:

Comment posted by Vigriff deleted Sep 20th, 2020

8878197
Oh, I thought you were the writer, my bad.

Question is he going to be a villein or hero or what?

i hope their is a good Shendu storie or stories shame for jade

Login or register to comment