• Published 1st Mar 2014
  • 3,435 Views, 66 Comments

Enter The Demon - Rebel Shard Caster



A guy Dressed up as Shendu gets transported to Equestria right as he is about to tear a Brony a new one and accidentally tears a PONY a new one. Now the most evil thing in Equestria he has to solve this problem. his answer? Burn it all to the ground.

  • ...
18
 66
 3,435

Enter the Convention

Nine hundred years ago Shendu’s POV

“Jack stop being a pansy and lets go!” I yell to my roommate as I put the finishing touches to my costume. Me and my roommate have been planning for this con for months but now he wants to wuss out.
“Cory I’m telling you this is a bad Idea, to go as a villain is just asking for you to vanish too!”
He yells from the bathroom. “And I’m telling you its just a publicity stunt.” I call back as I put on my mask and finally Jack comes out of the bathroom. He’s dressed up as Jackie Chan from Jackie chan adventures with a blue v neck shirt and tan work pants and his haircut to look just like Jackie’s. Add that to the fact that he’s Asian and a martial artist make the costume so much more authentic.
Jack comes over and says “You know, if you take away the Paper mache mask,and Tyrannosaur feet and replaced the loincloth with wrecked Jeans you could go as the Hulk.”
I give him a deadpanned stare and say. “No way, It took me forever to get the feet and face to look right, and spent over 70 bucks ordering those replica talismans. Besides ,If I went as the Hulk our cosplay wouldn’t nearly be this awesome.” I look around and ask. “Hey speaking of which where are those things? I payed good money for them.” Jack sighs and points at the table I walk over and lo and behold there is my package
“It arrived an hour ago.” Jack says as I open up the box. and smile.
“Ah yeah this is going to be awesome Look at these babies.” I pull them out and show Jack. twelve exact replicas for the Talisman and the last thing for my costume. They sit next to a belt with twelve holes to fit the talismans and I put them in and put it over my chest. I turn and go into the bathroom and look at myself. What stares back is a 6ft 2 buff stud covered in green body paint wearing a blue waist cloth and a belt with twelve egg shaped parts going across his broad chest,,big Tyrannosaur talons as feet and with a Paper Mache mask covering the face. Over all I look awesome. I exit the bathroom and start walking towards the door when Jack steps in front of me blocking my path with a frown on his face.
“Cory come on this is serious there have been over 30 accounts of people dressed up as bad guys vanishing without a trace and all that remained were their Con passes. What if you’re next?” I laugh at him and push him aside and say, “Really ,Jack, you still going on about that? It's a Hoax, a farce, a publicity stunt to make people feel hardcore for going to conventions. Besides I’m huge and I know how to fight . How the hell am I supposed to vanish?” I open the door and head out toward my car. I look back at the door and yell “Well, are you coming or what!?”

1 hour later at Lore Con

Me and Jack start walking around the Con and just like I thought people think our Cosplay is awesome and they take our pictures, and we are having a blast. Unfortunately, Jack wasn't the only person who believed the rumors and I have to deal with more and more people asking if I was worried about the disappearances. I had to explain again and again that it was a hoax and after the 16th person, I was tired of it. “Shut up! Holy S*** Do you people believe everything you hear on the internet?”
They walk of insulted and Jack looks at me and says “Whoa Cory,calm down. They are only concerned for your safety. There's no need to snap at them.” I
glare at him and say. “I don't care. It's annoying hearing people constantly tell me that I’m making a mistake and I’m sick of it!” I walk away and say “Ill meet you at the food court in an hour I need to be by myself for a while.”
I walk around the Con and look at some of the stuff the vendors are having for sale and while I’m trying to calm down , I hear a gruff voice say “Nice Shendu Costume.” I turn and see a dude dressed as the merchant from Resident Evil 4 sitting at a booth that looks like it came straight from a horror game.
I walk over to him and say “Thank you. It took forever to get the mask and feet to look good.” I Look at his booth and I see that he has a bunch of replica weapons and models from all kinds of media and I ask Him “How's business going?”
He sighs and says “Terrible. Thanks to those stupid rumors about disappearances No one one wants to buy any of my stuff because it's all villain stuff.” I look over the stuff he has for sale and man they are impressive. he’s got Sephiroth's sword, Majora’s mask, a statue of Envy in his monster form, and many other cool villain memorabilia. I
sigh and say “Those stupid rumors are so annoying. I can’t go 10 minutes without some smuck questioning my sanity and trying to convince me to go home.”
Me and him chill for about 20 minutes talking about how gullible and stupid people are and then out of nowhere he says “You know what, I like you. How about this? If you promise to promote my booth, Ill let you have one of my replicas free of charge.”
I look at him in surprise and say “Sure, but how am I supposed to advertise your booth?”
He chuckles and reaches underneath the booth and pulls out a large roll of stickers and says “It's simple. All ya have to do is give these out to people and tell them about my shop.” I look at the logo on the stickers and it's has a black background and a white outline of a dude in a trench coat and hat with glowing yellow eyes and one of the arms pulling it open with the words
{Back Alley Bargains} printed inside the coat. Wow, With a name like that now I know why no one is coming to shop here. I smile and say “Deal.”
We shake and I put the stickers in my waist cloth pocket while he asks, “Now what would you like from this humble shop?”
I think about it before asking “Do you have anything from Jackie Chan Adventures?”
He smiles and says. “I think I have just the thing.” He reaches underneath his booth again and starts rummaging through something for a solid minute before saying “How about this?” He then pulls out an replica of the Pan Ku Box and places it on the table and I pick it up and look at it. Its amazingly well made and when I try to twist it, it actually twisted. I spend a few seconds just messing with it. He asks “Well do you like it?”
I ask back. “Did you really make this by yourself? “
“Of course everything you see before was made by yours truly.”
I turn to him and say “Then I am getting this and don’t worry, once I show people how well made this is people will start to flock to your booth.” I turn around and start walking to the food court to show Jack my awesome new Rubix cube, unaware of the giant grin the Merchant was making before his eyes glowed yellow and the entire booth vanished in a puff of black smoke.

As I walk into the Food court messing with my Pan Ku box the whole time. I bump into someone and we both fall to the ground and I drop my new toy. I get up and I hear a guy complain in a nasally voice, “NO! my signed Twilicorn Figurine has fallen on the dirty floor and now it's Ruined! ITS your fault you piece of S***!”
I get up and get a good look at this guy and I can only say one thing. Furry. This guy is wearing a Blue onesie with a fake tail sticking out of his a**, wearing a bright wig and both are bright yellow. I look down at the ground and I see what he is freaking out about and OH you gotta be kidding me! He freaking out about some kind of Pony toy and it's not even broken. The only thing wrong with it is that it’s hair had some crumbs in it from the floor. I look at the guy and say “Dude are you freaking about a purple girl’s toy?!”
He glares at me and yells “That toy is worth more than your entire costume combined and is far more than just a “girl’s toy” That is a replica of Twilight Sparkle that was signed By Lauren Faust herself and now it has been desecrated and IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!”
I lean down and pick up my Pan Ku box and say “Well I’m sorry that your girly doll was dirtied by a few crumbs in its hair now if you'll excuse me I got a friend to meet.” I walk to go around him and he goes in front of me and snatches my Pan Ku box from me. I glare at him say, “Give that back.” He sneers at me, looks at the box and says, “No! Since you ruined my figurine, it would only be fair if I ruined your’s Too!” He then throws it on the ground and starts stomping on it and then kicks it into a wall behind me.
He goes to grab it again but I grab him by his onesie and hoist him in the air and I glare at him. “You piece of Furry trash! Give me a good reason not to shove that wig down your throat and pull it out of of your A**!” I threaten him and pull him up higher. He starts to answer then stops and starts staring at something behind me with a look of shock. I hear someone yell “Cory Behind you!” I start to turn my head and say “What are you talking abo-” before I feel something slam me in the back and suddenly all I feel is pain. I scream and throw the Furry into a table and and everything turns green and I feel the pain grow more and more and all I can do is scream. The pain is so intense I swear the air around me is in agony. My head hits against something and I hear something crash to the ground. Suddenly I feel this suction pulling me from behind and I let out one more ear piercing scream and fall backwards. All I see is swirling Orange then Black.

Jack’s POV

I’m talking to this hot girl that’s dressed as Viper that I had met a little bit after Cory left. We were hitting it off, when I hear this High pitch scream from the other side of the food court. I turn my head and I see Cory arguing with some dude in a onesie with...is that a tail coming out of his butt? He must be a brony considering how he’s screaming about his “Signed Twilight figurine.” Sheesh no dignity. I excuse myself and start walking toward Cory. I see Cory trying to walk away holding something in his hand. Good for him. It's nice to see him try to not start a fight with everyone who pisses him off. Wait. I see the Brony take something from Cory and now he’s stomping on it and threw it. Oh no not again. I see Cory lifting the dude from the front of his collar and judging from what I am hearing as I get closer, he plans on mutilating the guy. I start to walking faster but right before I call out to him, I see something that makes me stop dead in my tracks. “Wait, is that a Pan Ku box?” I say in confusion as yes a Pan ku box is floating right behind Cory and is doing its whole Rubix cube thing. Wait, doesn’t it do that before it summons a Portal! I scream out a warning and Cory turns his head just as the box stabs into his spine. He screams and throws the Brony at a metal table and its crushed underneath the Brony. To my further shock, I see green energy start to cover Cory entirely, all while he is screaming in agony. I run toward him while everyone else is running in the opposite direction and as I get closer it seems like he’s getting bigger. No wait! He is getting bigger! I reach the Brony and I see Cory grow bigger and bigger all while covered in Green energy. “Cory! Cory what's wrong!?” I yell at him and then I see twelve different lights light up around his chest and I see the lights get absorbed by the green light. Then there's a crash as his head slams into one of the light fixtures in the court and I hear a sound that makes my blood run cold. From Cory I hear a roar that sounds like it came from Jurassic Park. I look at him and his eyes snap open glowing bright crimson and then an orange portal straight out of the show opens and starts sucking everything into it. I barely grab onto the Brony and hold onto the remains of the table, as the portal starts sucking everything into it including Cory. With a final roar, he is pulled into the portal and the suction ceases and we all fall to the floor. When I get up, I see that the whole court is destroyed and where the portal was. there was a little blue box just laying there on the floor and where Cory was standing, there was now a scorch mark with a sticker on it saying {Back Alley Bargains}.

Author's Note:

I hope you guys enjoyed reading the new Chapter. I'm still looking for an editor so if you think you could do it I would be extremely grateful. Next time We get to see how Shendu deals with having a body again as well as the dangers of the Everfree.