• Published 23rd Feb 2014
  • 1,044 Views, 17 Comments

Burned Passion - worldwide339



A story about me, World Wide and a guy I LOVE but doesn't know I exist.

  • ...
5
 17
 1,044

Chapter 8: From Good to Horrific

I was afraid for my life. I was being placed on something soft. That's when I heard a faint voice. "Hey, World, are you okay?" That's when I knew who's voice it was. I opened my eyes; there were visions of him spinning around with the moving one still trying to become one. His eyes made me feel like everything was going to be fine.

"Ugh... Zone Blitz."

"Hey take it easy, I don't want you to feel even worse than you already do."

"Okay. Oh how was the game?"

"I got 10 bits from a Manticore win."

"Nice." I knew it was time to tell him the news. He was putting away his jersey. He was looking like a stallion who new what he wanted fro the angle I was looking at. "Hey, the dean said I could come over for the winter break, but only if I see him before I go."

"Really?!? I thought he wouldn't allow it."

"He did and I am excited to meet your family."

"World I am glad you get to come home with me."

"Well, yeah if you get a 90 on your test."

"Yeah, so tomorrow, we have to study harder."

I nodded.

*yawn* "Well, we better get rested." I said.

"Yeah, night." He said.


The next morning, when I woke up, I felt like something bad was going to happen. Tomorrow was the test and I couldn't let myself feel out of whack. When I was getting up I saw Zone's bed all messy. 'Hmm. Out for an early work out session, again.' I thought.
I just walked out the door with my books when I heard a scream from outside. I ran as fast as I could down the stairs, hoping it wasn't serious. Boy was I wrong. I came out and saw ponies, dozens of them just lying on the ground. And if that wasn't weird enough, they had lost their cutie-marks. I walked around for a little while seeing more and more ponies with out their cutie-marks. When I came to the breakfast hall I saw my friends there same as everypony else, no cutie-mark. I walk up to Tarot and saw her eyes, lifeless. I did the same thing for the rest of them and the same thing with there eyes lifeless.

"Tarot, what happened?" I asked.

"Well, it started around five minutes ago," she said in a hushed voice. " We were eating breakfast and we heard screams. At first we thought nothing of it, then more started to occur and that's when went out side to find a giant centaur, and Discord, stealing the magic of unicorns. Avalon, Firewall, Wing Nut, Sunshine and I tried to stop him, but centaur stole Firewall's magic, my ability to fly, and the other's abilities of what they do best, and went off south."

"I'm sorry guys. I want to help but I just can't." I said tearing up. Then I noticed Blitz was missing. "Blitz! Blitz, where's Blitz?!?"

Avalon was sticking her head up and pointing her hoof. "He's...over...there."

I turned to where she was pointing at and I saw Zone Blitz. He wasn't looking like himself. He had lost a sheen to his coat, and his eyes lost that olive green color I loved.

"Oh my Celestia! Blitz, are you okay?!?" I shouted. He lay there stone cold, nothing but emptiness. "BLITZ!!!... BLITZ SPEAK TO ME GOD DAMMIT!!!!" I shouted for a long time. Still no response. " No. No no no no no no NO!" I started to cry so hard, you could have filled Lake Marechigan. "DON'T YOU DARE DIE ON ME BLITZ!!!" That is when...I felt a pulse. I started to ease up on my crying and realized he was just passed out. "That's a relief. I thought I almost lost you." I whispered to him. "But now what am I going to do?" I spent minutes puzzling what to do next. I decided that the best thing to do is just wait it out. I waited for hours and that's when I thought they were dead. All of them had stopped moving when it was eight-o-clock am, and that's when I got extremely scared. I freaked out. I know nopony was going to hear me so I started to cry near Zone Blitz. After a few minutes of crying, a pony lit up the sky with a white trail of sparkling light. I couldn't see her face, but I know she was giving the magic back to the ponies. One by one, they got there eye color and cutie-marks back. Zone Blitz's coat was getting back its sheen, his eyes were back to olive green and his cutie-mark went straight back to his normal football flank. He started moving again and he looked at me with reassurance.

"Ugh. World, buddy, is that you?" He said.

"Yes. Blitz, yes." I said. He wrapped me in his hooves and gave me the biggest hug ever.

"I knew today would be eventful. I just didn't know how." he told me.

"Yeah." I said. I have no idea what truly happened to everyone when I was asleep, but I do know that everyone is safe and possibly never going to experience something like this again. I then hugged Zone Blitz as hard as I could, and he did the same. Then somepony came up behind me and tapped my shoulder so I could turn around. It was Tarot and the gang. They got in on the hug-fest and I was extremely shocked that they did this. Tarot was the biggest surprise; She usually didn't hug. I guess she got so emotional that she just wanted to hug me. And you know what, it was nice to have all my friends around me.


The hug lasted for ten minutes, and I was wanting to them to get off. I love them but it was getting too warm. Just after I got Avalon off, the campus announcement system was on. 'Ehmmm. Will all students and faculty please come to the main hall for an emergency meeting. Thank you.' I had a feeling we knew what it was for. I motioned for them to come. It was a pretty short walk from the breakfast hall to the main hall. As we got to the front of the building, I noticed that there was a good mount of ponies in the line. It took fifteen minutes before we got in, and found our seats. The main hall is the oldest building on campus. It is an old brick building with white oak wood supporting's. It is mainly used for meetings about extremely important things like budget cuts, what new additions would be built in the upcoming years, and events that seriously affect the school. Inside is a big room with over thirty thousand seats, white walls, a red carpet, and a stage for the academy board members. Dean Purple Heart will usually holds entire school meetings for around an hour, so we don't know what will happen.

Dean Purple Heart went up to the podium and said, "Students and faculty of The Canterlot Guard Academy, the monster Tirek, who took away our magic, was sent back to Tartarus." Everyone was clapping and cheering for a while until the Dean interrupted again. "However, due to recent issues, the School Board has decided that you need your rest, so today we will have no classes but we will have classes tomorrow. Have a nice day." And with that we were all out of here Lickety-split.

Author's Note:

I am not happy with this chapter. I know it sappy and extremely late but it is the end of the school year so I don't have time for a lot of writing. I post more in the summer.

Comments ( 6 )

I am trying my hardest guys. I have been lazy and Tarot is not responding my emails.:ajsleepy:

SO FAR IM LOVING THIS!!

Lol I'm back! Is this based on geography club

4614490 I have no idea what that is. So no, and is it a tv show?:derpyderp1:

sorry about the long wait but hey I have been busy with family. and since school is coming up you are going to have to wait a bit longer. sorry:twistnerd:

Guys I am super sorry but my school work is becoming more difficult. I mean come on I am a junior in high school I will be busy. That and I have more writers block. So unfortunately have to postpone Burned Passions for awhile. I will tell you when I am back. Again very sorry.:ajsleepy:

Login or register to comment