• Published 23rd Feb 2014
  • 1,045 Views, 17 Comments

Burned Passion - worldwide339



A story about me, World Wide and a guy I LOVE but doesn't know I exist.

  • ...
5
 17
 1,045

Chapter 6-Doing It...Hard!

The next day, I woke up to the sound of one of my favorite artists, DJ PON3. Only thing is it wasn't my CD of it. Opened my eyes to find Zone Blitz, rocking out to the song. His mane was flipping about as he bobbed his head to the beat. It made him look so cool and funny. I decided to pretend I was still asleep. When he wasn't looking, I would turn around and watch him move to the music. After about five minutes of doing that I decided to get up only to see that he didn't see me. He was still moving that sexy purple flank to the music. When the song was over he looked over to me with dilated pupils and a crimson blush on his face.

"Morning, sunshine." I said with a giggle.

"How much of that did you see?" he said embarrassedly.

"All of it, but I am not going to tell anyone." He was blushing. "I didn't know you listened to PON3."

"Are you kidding me? I love her music." There was an awkward pause for a moment.

"Favorite song?" I asked

"Night Light/Out of Time remixes." He said. "Favorite collaboration with another artist?"

"Keep my Heart with MC W1SH." Another awkward pause. "Wow, I didn't know we had that in common."

"I know right. Hey is it okay if we just hang out for today we can study tomorrow."

"Yeah, alright."

Zone Blitz wanted to spend the day with me and get to know me better. So we decided to stay in our dorm and ask each other questions. We spent about half an hour discussing our favorite things. After that, we started getting into personal stuff like family, friends, and other things like that. Then I asked, "Did you always have a crush on me?"

"Not always. I had a crush on Line Backer at first. But when Tarot showed me a picture of you I fell in love all over again. Besides, Line Backer started pulling pranks on me around that time." He said.

"What kinds of pranks?"

"He dumped a bucket of ice water on me, air horned me when I walked through the door, offer me a stick of gum that would shock you, and the last one he pulled is where I found out he was just using me to get popular. He made me dress in socks and a thong while somepony was behind the door, took a picture, and he threatened me to go along with his pep rally prank or he'll show it to everypony in the academy."

"Okay that's rude."

"Yeah. I took the picture before he left so he didn't have anything to blackmail me with."

I blushed extremely red. "C-can I see it? I mean it's fine if you don't want me to."

"Yeah you can see it."

He went over to his dresser and pulled out the picture. He motioned for me to come over. I looked at it. He was wearing light blues socks and a thong to match. It turned me on so much. He saw it and said, "You want me to give you some relief?" I nodded.
That instant he started kissing me. His kiss was warm and inviting. I never wanted it to end. We kissed for a full hour before he got up and changed into those socks and that thong. When he came over he crawled on the bed with me and asked me, "Do you want me to do it down there?" I nodded. I turned over and allowed him access to me. I felt him in my body, going up and down.

"Zone, I think I'm bleeding."

"No worries that's what happens the first few times." Just then he came in me. I wanted to scream, but I held it in and moaned.

*moan* It felt so good but I didn't want to bleed on him so I turned over. I said, "I may not be your coltfriend, but we can be friends with benefits and who knows maybe someday we'll be even mor... " I was about to say when he started kissing me, and I took it as a yes.


The next morning, I woke up and found Zone Blitz still asleep. I decided I shouldn't bother him and leave a note on the door. I went to go get some breakfast, and on my way there I saw Tarot. I waved over to her and she waved back I trotted over to see her. "Hey, where were you yesterday? I missed you." She said flashing her fangs.

"Oh, I was getting situated with my new roommate."

"You got a roommate now? Who is it?" She said in a singsong voice.

"Well, Line Backer got expelled and there was a vacancy so Tri-bolt allowed me to stay with Line Backer's former roommate. And you will never believe who it is. It's..."

"Zone Blitz."

"Yeah, how did you know?" I asked. That was the stupidest question I could've asked her.

"Fortune telling remember? I also know you had sex last night." Tarot wiggled her eyebrows and smiled.

I was blushing as red as a bushel of cherries. Tarot just looked at me and smirked. Just then, I heard a cackle behind me with an unmistakable voice. "Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Well what do we have here; a chicken and a vampire?” I turned around and saw Mayflower Blooms, Ivory Keys, and Berry Crumble. "You two are as out of place here as Princess Luna is." said Mayflower. Tarot looked furious. Her eyes became blood-shot, she started breathing heavily, her fangs showing, and usual half-smile turned into a full on frown.

"Nobody talks about Princess Luna in front of me like that." said Tarot about to bite.

"Easy, Tarot, easy." I said holding her back. "Why did you even come here if were going to make fun of the Princesses?"

"I didn't have a choice." Mayflower said. "My father said I was to spoiled and I needed to learn discipline and kindness. I don't even want to be a guard; I want to be a florist." Tarot and I just looked at her in confusion.

"Then why don't you tell your father that?" Asked Tarot.

"He said if I don't become a guard I would never get what I want. Now, good day to you numb-skulls." She said as she walked away. Ivory and Berry stayed around.

"Okay, the only reason we hang out with her is because I'm her roommate and Berry is her cousin.,” said Ivory.

"We don't want to act like snobs, but Mayflower is such a diva when she doesn't get her way." said Berry.

"Are you two coming?" Mayflower said from a distance. Ivory and Berry left in a flash.

"I feel sorry for them." I said looking at Tarot. "Oh an about what happened with me and Zone Blitz, you won't go around the academy telling ponies will you?"

"Your secret is safe with me." She said. With that we were off to breakfast.

I noticed that it was starting to get breezy. 'Winter must be coming early this year.' I thought. I saw some ponies getting ready to go home for Hearth's Warming Eve and winter break. I don't go home for that holiday because I am an orphan. The grass was getting duller and the ground was colder than it was yesterday. I knew that sooner or later, snow would fall.


When we got to the breakfast hall, there was a shorter line than usual. 'I guess the seniors got to go sooner than we thought.' I said to myself. It was our turn to get breakfast. I got a blueberry muffin, milk, an orange, and yogurt. Tarot got a bowl of cereal, apple juice, and a peach. After we paid for it, we went to sit with our friends, but there was another stallion at our table. He was sun-kissed orange with a slick-backed yellow mane and a tanning mirror as a cutie mark.

"Hey, World, Tarot, this is my new boyfriend, Sunshine Burst." Said Avalon excitingly.

"Hi." He said.

"How did you two meet?" Tarot asked.

"Well during the flour bombing, a lot of it got in my eye. I was running around aimlessly, when I bumped into this hotty. I couldn't see him at first, but once I got my eyes flushed out, I couldn't believe them. He was the hottest stallion I have seen. So we started talking and he and I found out that we both have things in common, so we decided to go out."

"I have no words to describe the idiotic decision you made.,” said Tarot. "You should have at least taken things slow."

"Says the bat-pony who has not had a relationship in a year."

Tarot's fangs were starting to show. That usually meant she was going to bite. And bite she did, into a peach. "Hey! Not my fault I don't like the guys here...for more than a moment." She said with a mouth full of peach.

"Calm down Tarot, before you bite something else." said Firewall. Tarot took a deep breath and she looked calmer.

After that was over, I saw Zone Blitz walk over with a worried look on his face. His pupils went small, and that usual care-free vibe I got from him went away. He sat down next to me and Tarot. "Hi Zone." said Wing Nut. Zone just gave him a blank stare.

"Zone, are you okay?" I asked.

"I got two notes today. One from you saying you were here, and another one from Tri-bolt that he got from the office." Zone Blitz said.

"What did it say?" Asked Avalon.

"It said, if I don't get a 90 or above on the next geography test, they will have to expel me for lacking grades."

"What?!? I knew we should've studied yesterday." I exasperated.

"I think we should give them some time to talk,” said Tarot pushing our friends away.

"You still want my help studying?" I asked. Zone Blitz nodded his head. "Alright, during lunch come with me to the library."

“Actually study!” Tarot yelled over her shoulder.

The day was going by slower than expected. During first period gym, we had to learn archery, which was very hard since I can't hold the bow correctly. After that was second period technology. We couldn't get any of our projects done because Firewall had to go to the bathroom to puke. Tarot told him not to have a second helping of cereal and that the milk smelled funny. Third period science was no cakewalk either. There was a little mishap with some chemicals, a fire, and a beaker with no measurements. When it came to fourth period geography, I saw how much Zone Blitz struggled. He not only couldn't think straight about this stuff, but when he was called on to answer questions, he was hyperventilating, sweating, and couldn't speak. I knew then and there he needed my help more than ever. Finally, fifth period came around and trying to find Zone Blitz wasn't to hard. I spotted him in line for lunch. I got to the end of the line and waited for him. He came up to me with a half smile.

"Hey, you ready to help me study?" he asked.

"I am, and we can study after we eat." I said.

Lunch didn't take as much time as I thought. We just talked some more about our hobbies and stuff. When it was time to study he was fully cooperative, but he was unsure about his answers. "Okay, so Manehattan is made up of how many districts?" I said.

"Five." He said.

"Good. Now, name them."

"Business, fashion, the isles, star point, and cultural."

"Good. Now, Baltimare has eleven sister cities. And there are two in which country?"

"Jutpan?" He said unconfidently.

" Yes. And don't stress out. We are only doing one border per marking period. And Mr. Globe Trotter will allow you to talk to him after class if you need a little extra help, or if the tutoring I am giving you is not enough."

"But what if I..." he began to say.

"Listen to me. You can do this. You just lack some confidence. I want to help you for this test coming up. Let me help you just have to calm down and not let it get to you."

He nodded at me. "What's the next question?" he said.

"Okay. Now, you want to get to Manehattan from Hoofington. How long will it take you to walk and how long will it be by train?"

"To walk, four days. By train two and a half hours."

I nodded my head.

It took the rest of the period to get through the questions. He wasn't ready yet, but he was getting closer.

"Just keep studying, and you'll get at least a ninety."

"Okay." He said as he gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

We went to our sixth period classes. Little did I know somepony was watching us…


Little did we know, two pairs of eyes were looking straight at us. They were the eyes of Ivory Keys and Berry Crumble. They were in shock to see the football captain and I were sharing a kiss. There jaws were dropped as low as the pavement. Berry took out her camera and took a picture.
 
 "Holy cow. We have to show this to Mayflower." Ivory said.

"Show me what?" Mayflower said sneaking up behind them. Berry showed her the picture of us kissing. "Hmph, I was right all along. I was just kidding the first time, but now I have proof that they are coltcuddlers." Suddenly, an idea came into her head. "Now we have proof. Do you girls know what this means?" She said with a devious look on her face.

"That I have another picture for my scrapbook." Berry said taking out her scrapbook. Ivory put her hoof against her head.

"Um... no. Blackmail." Ivory and Berry sat there with confused looks on there faces. "Think about it. We show this to World Wide and force him to do our homework, and if we show this to Zone Blitz we can force him to get us drinks, lunch, and our books."

"But what happens if they refuse?" Asked Ivory.

"We tell them that we will copy it and threaten to give a copy to the entire school." Mayflower said looking at them seeing Berry was still trying to process it. "Don't strain yourself Berry."

Author's Note:

I decided with a little help from Tarot that I should combine the chapters. so I may or may not combine the former chapters 8&9 together.