• Published 19th Feb 2014
  • 2,330 Views, 157 Comments

The Center is Missing - little guy



When Equestria is very suddenly thrown into a state of chaos and destruction, it falls to the Elements of Harmony to pick up the pieces.

  • ...
12
 157
 2,330
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 9 )

OK, this may seem like a strange thing to ask, but... Are you 100% finished with this story?

10696892
Aside from typos and formatting mistakes, yes. I'm going to reread it in the coming weeks/months and fix those as I come to them.

Congrats with successful finish (soft ending fits well!) - it's a unique bitter sweet story (slice of life with quite dark stuff behind curtains) and it was nice to listen through it *yeah, no way back to reading books*. Hope it will gain more popularity with time :).

10697502
Thank you! Bittersweet was the goal for the ending there, that and the whole "life goes on" thing that I've been emphasizing. I'm glad to finally be done, though I'll miss it as well.

10733617
But the good news is, Lyra will be missed.

9443090
Now I have curiosity. Which ones are the other 4 hidden gems of FIMFiction?😯

11577212
Lol dang I rarely log in here anymore, surprised to see some new comments. I'm glad you seem to be enjoying it! Yeah the Datura organization does some pretty horrible stuff to its own, it's a bureaucracy like any other at the end of the day. Lots of fun to write though. Thanks for your comments!

11572509
I think it's just that so much happens all at once, and this is some high-level magic they're all dealing with, so they might understand the broad strokes but not know how or why everything took place.

Login or register to comment