• Published 19th Feb 2014
  • 2,170 Views, 14 Comments

Double Friendship Xtreme - Axle the Cobalt Exorcist



The adventers of Shotaro and Phillip in the peaceful town of ponyville

  • ...
6
 14
 2,170

The pink mare's sweet tooth/One hell of a sugar high. Part 2

Chapter 4

The pink mare's sweet tooth/One hell of a sugar high

I'm not the biggest fan of sweets. Yes I do partake in a slice of cake at parties and I can never have my coffee black but I don't really eat them too often. So to have a suspect target candy and cake maker is one that doesn't hit too close to home. The story Lyra told me shows that she and Bon Bon were vary close. She was so worried for her friend that I had to take her on as a client. I'm still new to the town. Unlike Phillydelphia where I had informants I now need to make new relationships. That what brings me to Golden Oaks Library.

TTT_________TTT

In the boutique Phillip stood in the middle of the main room with his eyes close. His horn glowing with a green aura with ones and zeros floating into the air. In his mind Phillip was in a void of whitens with countless bookshelf in front of him. One by one books started to disappear and move until one shelf with one white book with pink trim and the word "sweet" on it was left. He use his magic to open the book and began to read it out loud.

"Bon Bon,Twist,Sunday,and Ms and Mr Cake. These are the names of the Ponies who's special talents are in making sweets who live in Ponyville." Phillip said with Rarity in the room.

"And odds are that whoever attacked us are targeting them." Shotaro said threw the Stag phone.

"So what's your next move Shotaro?" Rarity asked as she put away the last of her supplies.

"Lyra didn't give me much to go on so I need to talk to someone that knows what's going on. Look for suspicious ponies and ..." Shotaro was cutoff.

"Are you talking to Rarity? Hi Rarity! Is Phillip there?" Pinkie Pie yelled into the phone.

"Hello Pinkie Pie" Phillip said as he came out of his trans.

"Getting back on track I think I know someone who can help. We just arrived at the library." Shotaro said as he pushed Pinkie Pie away from the phone

"I don't think reading up on "The Mare in the Lake" will help use at the moment" Rarity said as she picked up the phone with her magic."and I'm pretty shire Twilight isn't available at moment"

"Twilight isn't the one I want to talk to." Shotaro said. The sound of a door opening could be herd threw the phone."I'll call you back" Shotaro hung up. A loud tone filled the room. Soon Rarity closed the device and gave it back to Phillip.

"Thank you Rarity" Phillip said as he put the stag phone back into his jacket.

"I must say Phillip talking to ponies threw this thing is quite fun." Rarity said with a giggle

TTT________TTT

The door opened to revel Spike. "Hay Shotaro" Spike said as the two earth ponies entered the library. "did you come to pick up those books you were looking at yesterday?"

"No Spike" Shotaro answered as he adjusted his hat." We're here to ask you some questions that mite help with a case involving the candy maker Bon Bon"

"And I brought cup cakes" Pinkie said as bounced past the two. She stopped and relied that there was another pony in the library. Siting at the table in the middle of the room was a dark blue Pegasus with a heart candy cutie mark reading a cook book on cakes and pastries.

"Oh, hi there" The blue mare said as she waved a hoof. Soon Spike and Shotaro's attention were now on her. "If you want me to leave I can"

"Oh it's no problem miss..." Shotaro paused to signal that he did not know the Pegasus's name.

"That's Sweet Heart. The famines desert critic." Spike said as he came closer to the critic. "She written about all sorts of please .She even did a bin on Donut Joe's in Canterlot. Right now she's writing a review on Sugarcube Corner."


"I was, but unfortunately when I got there it was closer and there was a medical cart in front." Sweet Heart said as she closed her book."By the way did you say cup cakes?" She then shot Pinkie Pie a smile.

"Oh yes, I thought we'd have theme for lunch."The party pony said putting the box of treats on the table and opening it to reveille a dozen pink and purple frosted cup cakes. "do you want to try one? It would mean so much to me if a real desert expert told me how my famines chary berry cup cakes taste."

The sound of Shotaro's stomach rumbling filed the room ."Sorry I still haven't had anything to eat today." Shotaro said smiling embarrassedly. "Can we have the cup cakes now."

A few minuets later the three Ponies plus dragon ware siting around the table with a backed good In front of them. "I must say Pinkie Pie these are some of the best cup cakes I've tasted in a long time." Sweet Heart said after taking a small bite.

"Agreed" Shotaro said after wiping the frosting off his face. "I don't eat too many sweets but can you please make them for the party."

"of cores" Pinkie said ."And thank you for your review Sweet Heart"

"So Spike" Shotaro said turning to the scribe ."Did you hear anything suspicious around town today."

"Oh yay" Spike said as he finished his treat. "Apparently Twist is missing. Her parents came by earlier looking for her."

"I see" Shotaro tuck a pad and pen out and began to write ."Anything else".

"I'm sorry guys but I don't know anything else." Spike said nodding. "But I'm not too worried. The kids in this town are always on some sort of adventure"


Shotaro then stood up " that's ok Spike you at lease help prove my hunch. Come on Pinkie Pie, we need to find more clues." He then made his way to the door.

Pinkie got up and followed the detective." Bye Spike and thank you again Sweet Heart." She waved a hoof and waked out with the detective ."And Spike, make shore Twilight gets a cup cake too"

TTT________TTT

The two waked down the road. " now we need to think. Who would benefit from all theirs kidnaping." Shotaro paused for a response. "Pinkie Pie?"

"oh sorry Sho" Pinky said to the Stalin. "I was thinking of what Phillip mite want to have at the party. Do you think he would like cotton candy?"

"I'm not to shore what he likes." Shotaro answered ."In the two years I've known him I never learned what he's into. More to the point we need to find this dopant"

all of a sudden the two stopped as a mass of cream formed in front of them into the dopant that attacked them before.

"And speak of the devil." Shotaro said with a smile on his face. "Your under arrest. Now come quietly."

"Out of my way. The pink one mine" The dopant said.

"Not on my watch" the detective said with the double driver around his waist. He then healed the joker memory in his hoofs.

"JOKER!"

he crossed his lag and yelled

"HENSHIN!"

soon the cyclone memory appeared in the driver. After both were in pleased he activated the driver.

"CYCLONE!JOKER!"

A cyclone formed around Shotaro turning him in to Double. He pointed with his hoof and yelled out.

"Now Time To Conte Up Your Sins!"

He then jumped up in to air on a gust of wind. Both his back hoofs flue into the monster's chest sending it back a few feet. The dopant then pointed the cone at the rider and fired wipe cream. Double dogged by side stepping before kicking the living sweets again. Cream stated to come out of the creature's mouth like before

"not this time"

The left side then closed the driver. He tuck out the joker memory and replaced it with a new blue memory. He then opened the driver again

"CYCLONE!TRIGGER!"

The black half turned blue with another strange device on his chest. The right side grabbed the device in his hoof and pointed it at the monster. The Trigger Magnum fired small,green shots of wind causing sparks to fly off the dopant.

"Enough, I don't have time for this." The dopant melted into the ground. The rider then lowered his weapon.

"Now where is he"

"I don't know but we need to find it before..."

"HELP!"

The two voice's conversation was cut off by a mares cry for help. he turned around to find Pinky Pie being eaten by the monster ."This is my worst and most ironic nightmare come to life!" Pinky yelled as the red, creaked mouth closed. The monster's stomach was enlarged after devouring its victim. It then jumped in to the air.

"Pinkie Pie!" The blue half yelled but when he looked around there was no sign of the dopant. Double then closed the driver and removed the two memories ."Don't worry Pinkie Pie, I will find you." Shotaro said as the armor disappeared. He looked down to find a mechanical spider at his hoofs. It crowed on to his lag and Shotaro lifted it up. On what looked to be its thoraces was a blue screen with a map on it and a red dot blinking.

TTT________TTT

The creator waked in to an abandon house on the outskirts of Ponieville. It entered a messy yet funicular kitchen that had flower and sugar covering the floors in what looked to be a couplet disaster area. The dopant spat out the pink mare. She looked around the room with a scared look on her face. She soon looked at the far wall to find three ponies tide up.

One was a light yellow mare with a dark blue and pink mane. Her cutie mark was three piece of candy. Another was a filly with a red cully mane and big thick glasses. Her cutie mark was two candy canes. The last pony was a Stalin with a brown mane and dressed in an apron and paper hat. His mark was a pink frosted donut.

"Why am I hear" Pinkie asked as she started shaking in in fear. The dopant stud there for a moment before it started to melt again. But instead of disappearing what was left was the blue Pegasus that she met in the library just a few moments ago. "Sweet Heart!?"

"Yes it's me and I'll tell you why your hear." She said in a superior tone. She then waked past Pinky to the window. "I'm sick and tired of making others famous. All my life I always wanted to open my own bakery."

"So what stopped you." Pinkie asked.

"Thou I am an expert on sweets I am not the best in the kitchen." Cut to Sean of a kitchen exploding. She turned around and showed off a red Gaia memory with a S on it that looked like it was made out of cake ."But with this power and Equestria's most famous sweet makers I can stare my dream bakery right hear. And the first treat I'm going to sell will be your dilatable cup cakes" she said with a intoxicated smile

"GORNMO!" The two mares turned around to the window as a stallion crashed threw the glass. The brown, fedora wearing directive stuck up a lag and struck a pose. "No pony will cry as long as I'm around "

Sweet Heart face turned to anger as a big smile grew on Pinky's "Shotaro! How did you find me?"

"I had a little help from this guy." Shotaro stuck up his fore lag to show off an odd yellow watch. He then put a Gaia memory into the slot.

"SPIDER!"

The watch then transformed into a spider and crawled away. Pinkie Pie then looked at her back lag to find a small black and blue disk with a blinking light on it.

"You won't stop me from achieving my dream." Sweet Heart said as she preset the button on the Gaia memory.

"SWEET!"

She then put the memory into her neck. The wipe cream covered her body soon transforming her into the sweet dopant. The monster's left arm morphed into a blade. It then began to swing it's arm at Shotaro. Shotaro duked and rolled to avoid the attack.

He then grabbed a char tipped over on the floor and smashed it into the dopant's head knocking it back a few feet. He then pleased the driver on his waist. The belt straps wrapped around his body as he held up the joker memory

"JOKER!"

"HENSHIN"

the red heat memory appeared in its slot. The purple memory was pleased into its slot and Shotaro activated the driver.

"HEAT!JOKER!"

The red and black armor formed around the Stalin. Flames covered his lags before he charade at full speed tackling the dopant out the window. When the dopant hit the ground Double rolled across the filed until he stopped himself with his hind lags. The monster swung it's blade arm again but the masked hero dogged with a back flip. Flames formed around his right lag as he delivered a punch right into the taffy head. Soon both lags where on fire as the dopant was hit with a barge of flaming punches before he deliver one last uppercut that sent the dopant flying.

"now lets conte up your crimes"

immediately after saying that the black half pulled out the purple memory and dropped it into the black slot on the side of his belt. He then crouched down and pressed the button on the slot

"JOKER!MAXIMUM DRIVE!"

flames erupted from the silver line that divided the black half from the red half. He then jumped into the aid before both halves split apart

"JOKER GERNAD"

Both halves flue threw the air as each hit the target with flaming hooks before the two reunited in a fiery explanation. The rider turned and waked away from the blast. Laying in a crater was the sweet critic with a Gaia memory in front of her eyes falling apart. Double soon transformed back to a normal Stalin waking to the broken down house.

"are you ok" Shotaro asked as he extended a hoof to help the pink mare up.

"I think so" she answered as the detective helped her to her hoofs. At this point Shotaro was able to see that Pinky was in no danger. Her mane was a mess and she was covered in small cuts and bruise but she was ok.

"that's good" he said smiling to see his new friend is alright. He then looked down to his spider companion ."Ok little guy ,Go alert the Royal Guards" the spider then started to crow out of the house. "And Pinky Pie, help me get Theas ponies out hear". Soon the two began to untie the captives and tried to wake them up. Shotaro and Pinky Pie then help wake the sweet makers to the hospital.

TTT__________TTT

faraway from town in the wasteland's underground a meeting was taking please. The underground cave was nicely decorated in tapestries and fancy lanterns. In the middle of cave was a dining room table decorated in a clean ,white table cloth and silver candle holders. Siting around the table enjoying a meal was for fingers.

at the head of the table was an older looking diamond dog. He wore a red suit and had tinted glasses on his face. He had shote silver fur on top of his head. He spoke in a deep ,demanding tone. "I will assume that no one had any trouble these last compel of week" he said as he tuck a bit out of a gemstone.

"the Gaia memory production is on schedule" another diamond dog replied siting on the left side of the table. This one was a female. She wore a dark murine dress and her hare was in a bun.

"and I just soled five more memories in the town of Ponyville." The voice belonged to a male in a suit with a handkerchief with a red dot around his neck siting next to the female.

"my radio shoe is doing amazing a always." A girl's voice chimed in. Siting on the right side of the table was not a diamond dog but a white unicorn. Her mane was black and her cutie mark was an amethyst wrapped in a microphone. "Not to mention my big sister is getting marred tomorrow" she said exhaustedly.

"ah yes, tomorrow is a time of joy." The old diamond dog said raising a glass." To Saeko and her husband Kirihiko who I'm confined will be a grate asset to our goles and may Celetie know who the true ruler of this worked will be."

TTT__________TTT

2 Days later

in the boutique Shotaro was on his typewriter finishing his report on the case

...the famed sweet critic was sent to prison for the next year and a half. The young filly Twist was returned to her parents who was happy to see there child safe. Donut Joe wheat back to his shop and even sent us a box of plane sugar donuts as a thank you.

Shotaro stops to takes a bite out of a donut before typing again

However the real achievement was that Phillip and I was able to protect our new friend Pinky Pie. She may be a bit odd but I'm glad to have met her. She acutely throwing us a welcome party. I wonder how Phillip's going to Handel being the center of attention.

Shotaro then turned to see Phillip and Rarity holding there donuts in there magical aura. Soon braking the peaceful tone of the shop was the fireball of energy that was Pinkie Pie.

"hello Pinkie Pie" Shotaro said with a smile. "Do you want a donut, there fresh from Cantlot." He ask a he held up a pastry.

Pinky just shuck her head to indicate yes before she ate the donut right out of his hoof.

"Pinky pie I headed what happened, are you ok?" Rarity ask as she pleased a hoof on her friend.

"I'm fine Rarity, thaw I did need to take a bath afterward" the pink mare said. "But I'm hear for one very important thing" her eyes narrowed." Phillip!" She then turned and pointed at the surprised gray unicorn. "We need to take about your half of the welcome party."

"Uh what!?" Phillip said as what the party planer said cote him off guard.

"I mean I know what Shotaro likes, he's a hardboiled detective after all."

"thank you" Shotaro interrupted

"but now I need to get to know you"

"that's very kind of you but you see..." Phillip turned around and ran to his room.

"oh no you don't" the pink pony leaped threw the air and tackled him. Shotaro and Rarity laugh at the sight in front of them.

Author's Note:

I'm looking for an editor.

I'm really hatting writing the next chapter. it's going to be much different then what we've seem before. like always I'm open to suggestions.

please leave a comment to let me know what you think. it means a lot to me

Comments ( 7 )
Comment posted by The Gardenhead deleted May 22nd, 2014
Comment posted by Axle the Cobalt Exorcist deleted May 22nd, 2014

I really want to see a new chapter. Good story so far

Looking through some other W crossover fics today; I managed to miss so many when I started mine. Nice to see we both got in 51 people's bookshelves; maybe that's how many fans there are of both shows.

Would be interested to hear what you think of my offering. We've taken very different path to combine the two shows, but there's a few things in common. I never realised that colouring the names of Gaia Memories was a standard thing, but it seems every fic I've found does it.

Will read the rest of this one when I've got a bit more time.

Hey, if you're still working on this story, maybe I can help you with editing. I'm a writer myself and working on a Saber/MLP crossover. Feel free to PM me any time.

11060291
i appreciate this but this fanfic is long dead. however, I still do MLP X Kamen Rider stories

Wonder if there is a chance this fic will continue?
Its pretty nice.


What would Spike get to do if this was still alive?

Login or register to comment