• Published 19th Feb 2014
  • 2,170 Views, 14 Comments

Double Friendship Xtreme - Axle the Cobalt Exorcist



The adventers of Shotaro and Phillip in the peaceful town of ponyville

  • ...
6
 14
 2,170

The pink mare's sweet tooth/One hell of a Sugar high part 1

Chapter 3

The pink mare's sweet tooth/One hell of a sugar high. Part 1

It's bin a week since we came to town. Thanks to Rarity's generosity we now have a roof over our heads and a bass of oppressions. The rent is reasonable, just 200 bits a month. Much cheaper then the apartment in Phillydelphia. Not to mention the new landlady doesn't hit me over the head with a slipper. All that a side the detective agency is up and running and all that's left is to find some cases. Ponyville is now under my watch.

TTT________TTT

Shotaro finished typing on his bemire typewriter in his new room at Creosol Boutique. It was a larger room with lavender walls. It hade a desk, two twin beds with dark purple bed sheets, a small two pony coach, and a hat rake with two hats on it. Shotaro got up out of his chair and waked torus the door levying the room and grabbing one of the hats off the hat rake. He waked down the hall leading to the boutique part of the building. As he entered the room he had to put his hoof over his mouth to contain his laughter."may I ask what you two are doing?"Shotaro said with a uncontrolled grin on his face.

Standing in front of him was Phillip wearing a green and pink ball gown as Rarity worked on it wearing red work glasses. "Oh his just helping me with one of my orders. I'd usually ask Rainbow Dash to model for me but I can't find her anywhere" the dress maker side

TTT_______TTT

at Sweet Apple Akers Applejack waked into the barn with a cart of apples. as she entered threw the doors she nodes a small pile of hay shaking in the corner. Applejack looked behind the pile to find Rainbow Dash hiding. "Let me gauss, Rarity wants ya to model for her" she asked with an emotionless face. Rainbow Dash just nodded. " Alright ya can stay" Applejack side as she got back to work. "Do you need anything wile I'm here?" She ask as she stated to waked out of the barn.

"Yay, a quoit of cider and the new Daring Do book, I'm planning to stay hear a wile."

TTT________TTT

"If you laugh I swear to Luna I'm going to buck you right in the face!" Phillip throated with a still face.

"Don't be angry Phillip you look absolutely fabulous." Rarity said." Not to mention you have the same body type as my friend Fluttershy. Minus the wings."

Phillip didn't know whether to take that as an insult or a complement. Shotaro managed to stop laughing but still a goofy smile. "Ok then, I'm going to the library to see if thad have any hard boiled detective novels." Shotaro side as he headed torus the door." Do you need anything wile I'm out." As he reached for the doorknob he was interrupted by the door opining and hitting him in the face. A pink blear ran in to the boutique and tackled Rarity.

"RRRAAARITY!!!"

What was siting on top of Rarity was a pink earth pony with a slitty darker pink curly mane and three balloons as a cutie mark. "Pinkie Pie calm down and tell me what's wrong." Rarity asked as she got up off the floor. Pinky Pie tuck a deep before explaining her situation.

" I woke up early today after my reoccurring dream about how I became Princesses of candy land. I wheat down to the kitchen and I couldn't find Mr. or Miss Cake anywhere. So I when to the kids room to see if they where ok and they where gone too. And I'm afraid something really bad happened to them So I asked Applejack to help but she had work, Twilight and Fluttershy had errands, and I can't find Rainbow Dash anywhere. So can you pleas help me. Ooo who's your new friend?"

Pinky Pie broke out of her panic as her attention was now on the dress wherein unicorn. "This is Phillip." Rarity answered. " him and his friend Shotaro are new to Ponyville and are renting a room in the boutique."

"Wait there are two new Ponies in Ponyville" Pinky side with enthusiasm. "That means that I need to throw a welcome to Ponyville party!" she side giggling with excitement." No a double welcome party! But first I need to find the Cakes"

"Maybe Shotaro can help. After all he is a detective" side Rarity.

"That's perfect. Where is he?" Rarity just pointed to the doorway.Pinky waked to the door and closed it to revel Shotaro knocked out on the floor. He then got up and started his tie.

"Smooth move Half-boiled." Phillip said with a smug look on his face.

"Shut up Phillip you know I hate that nickname"

"So will you help me Mr.Shotaro?" Pinky Pie asked.

"You just hit me in the face!" Shotaro side rubbing his noes.

"And I'm really really sorry" Pinky said with the most apologetic smile.

"well this dose sound series. Ok you will be my first case in Ponyville"

"Yay!!!" Pinkie Pie then grabbed Shotaro and dashed out the door. Phillip and Rarity just stud there trying to proses what just happened.

"Why do I have the feeling that something vary off about her?" Phillip asked.

Rarity responded "I have that feeling all the time."

TTT_______TTT

Pinky Pie dragged Shotaro all the way to Sugar Cube Corner. Shotaro searched the please top to bottom for any clues that mite lead him to what happened to the family. "There no sign of a frost entry or a struggle. I also couldn't find anything that can tell me who the culprit is" Shotaro tolled Pinkie Pie in the kitchen.

"So whoever did this must be a real master mind." Pinkie side with her most series face. "I'm ready to do everything in my power to find them." Pinky then slammed one of her hoofs into the other.

After that statement a piece of paper on the refrigerator caught Shotaro's eye. He grabbed the paper and read it silently. "I think we just solved this mystery"

"really who did it?" Pinkie asked. Shotaro then handed her the letter. She started to read it.

Dear Pinkie Pie.

Me and Ms.Cake have taken the kids to see there grandparents. Pleas take care of the shop for us wile were gone. We'll be back the day after tomorrow. Don't eat the inter bakery.

Mr. Cake

"I'm sorry Pinkie Pie but it looks like you just overreacted when you missed the note." Shotaro side with a kind smile.

"Oh that's ok now I can focus on planning yours and Phillip's double Pinkie welcome party!" The party planer said happy that her second family was safe.

"By the way, what is a double Pinkie welcome party?"

"Well you see whenever a new pony comes to Ponyville I throw them a huge welcome party so that they can meet everyone and make friends and since there are two of you that means everything needs to be doubled. I wonder how that will work."

"Well I can't wait to meet everyone." Shotaro side. All of a sudden a loud rumbling coming from Shotaro's stomach." Well I guess it almost lunchtime. Do you know where I can get a good sandwich?"

"Boy do I!" Side Pinkie Pie. The two headed to the back door when out of nowhere Shotaro slipped and fell to the floor. When he got up he found a white, brown, and pink puddle coming from the door that leads to the front of the bakery.

"What is this?" The brown pony asked. He then dipped his hoof into the puddle.

Pinky Pie took a closer look at the puddle. She sniffed it before tasting it. "It's ice cream!" Pinkie Pie yelled excitedly.

"Ice cream?" Shotaro questioned. He then licked the brown liquid on his hoof. "It is ice cream. And it's coming from the store front." The two entered the store to find something shocking. In front of them was a brownish yellow pony trapped in a giant ice cream sandwich.

"What happened hear?" The pink pony asked. After saying that a big blast of wipe cream hit her, sticking her to the wall.

"Pinkie Pie, are you ok?"

"This is amazing!" She replied as she began to lick her sugary bonds. How can I not be ok? I'm covered in wipe cream!"

"What are you doing hear? I thought this place was closes." A mysteries voice said. Shotaro turned his herd to the see who it was. In the doorway was a large creature. It looked like it was made out of sweets with a wired blend of red, yellow, and green. It had a red cone for a head with two misshapen eyes. On it's left arm was a green cone with red and yellow strips.

"So your the one responsible for this." The detective side in a cool tone. "Do you mind clueing us in to what happened hear."

"All I wanted was something sweet. Unfortunately Sunday hear wasn't willing to cooperate ." The Dopant Responded.

"We'll I can't just let you tern the citizens of Ponyville into desserts now can I " Shotaro said as he pleased the doable driver on his waist.

"And what are you going to do about it"

"Do what I do best. Be hard-boiled." The rider pulled out the Joker memory and pressed the button.

"JOKER!"

He then crossed his hoof over his chest

"HENSHEN!"

TTT ________TTT

Back at the bouquet. Phillip was free from the dress makers grasp and back into his normal close. He was reading his book in the kitchen as Rarity sat across the table eating her lunch of a dandelion salad.

"Are you shore you don't want anything?" Rarity asked

"I'm good" There was a pause before Rarity spoke

"I can see you really love books. Almost as much as Twilight"

"Well I do have a library in my head"

"pardon!"

Phillip put his book down and looked at Rarity. "The Gaia library. It's an ability I have that let's me accuse all the knowledge in the world. That's how I knew that Needle point was coming hear. If I have the keywords I can lookup anything."

"Wow that's incredible! I bet that Twilight wood love to learn that spell."

"It not magic. I'm not too share what it is myself."

all of a sudden the double driver appeared on Phillip

"Dose that mean that Shotaro in trouble?" Rarity asked.

"Looks like it" Phillip then pulled out his cyclone memory and pressed the button.

"CYCLONE!"

he crossed his hoof over his chest

"HENSHEN!"

He put the memory into the slot, as it disappeared Phillip fell to the floor. Rarity picked him up using her magic and pleased him on the couch.

"Note to self. Get Phillip his own fainting couch."

TTT_______TTT

Shotaro pushed the cyclone memory in to place. He then pleased in the joker memory and crossed his hoofs to activate the double driver

"CYCLONE!JOKER!"

as the duel colored armer formed around Shotaro. Pinkie's eyes widened. In all her life she never thought that she'd see something like this

"Now time to conteup your sins." After saying that the rider then bucked the monster out the door way and into the street.

"What is that thing? A candy monster." The left side side as the warrior waked out the saloon styled doors.

"do not call me a monster. Ponies like you don't understand the fine art that goes into crafting delectable sweets." But Double ignored the dopant as he continued to attack by unleashing a few powerful kicks. Wipe cream started to spew out of the living candy's month covering Double's hyena lags. It soon herded trapping the rider in his tracks. The dopant shot more of the cement like substances only for it to be blocked by Double's right foreleg.

"Looks like this is a sticky situation." Shotaro said.

"This is no time for bad puns. I can't activate the heat memory" Phillip yelled.

"well I can still do this." The left side then pulled out the joker memory and replaced it with the metal memory.

"CYCLONE!METAL!"

The left side soon changed to silver and extended the metal shaft. A mechanical bat came out of nowhere and attached itself to the metal shaft. It then began to flap it's wings and make a high pitch noses. The sound waves started to brake up the cement cream. Now freed, Double swung the rod to fire blades of wined at the dopant.

"forget this. I have bigger gummy fish to fry" damaged and frustrated the creature melted into cream and disappear into the ground.

"Looks like I solved one mystery only to be thrown into another"

"I'll do a keyword search when I get back."Phillip side

"Oh my gosh that was awesome!" Pinkie yelled as she bounced up to the half and half hero. "You didn't tell me that you where a super hero!"

"How did you get out of the wipe cream? That stuff was as hard as a rock." Double closed the driver to undo the transformation. Shotaro was stumped as to how the pink mare was able to free herself where as he was almost killed in his rider form.

"let's just say that the less you know the better." Pinkie Pie said brushing it off as if it was nothing. "I mean that's the kind of stuff you see in nanga. And that's coming from someone who's seen a god of chaos and shape shifting bugs "


"watt you've seen shape shifting bugs?!" Shotaro yelled. He can't believe what he just herded.

"ooo look hear comes Lyra," Pinky said completely derailing the conversion about her many adventures with her friends. "Hi Lyra!"

"Oh hi Pinkie Pie" Lyra said with a worried expression on her face." Have you seen Bon Bon anywhere? I haven't seen her after last nigh."

"are you share she didn't leave you a note and missed it?" Pinkie Pie asked.

"No, she said she was coming home after she talked with a customer about a big order of candy"

"I see" Shotaro said with a grin and rubbing his chin. "First we find a pony trapped in an ice creme sandwich, then a dopant attacked, now Bon Bon gone"

Pinky Pie come up close to Shotaro mimicking him "so what do we do now"

"Well first we investigate the crime seen" Shotaro said as he held out his hoof. The mechanical bat from earlier landed on it and ejected a Gaia memory transforming it into a camera." hear Pinky Pie, use this to document the crime seen" Shotaro gave the pink pony the device.

"ooo. I've never seen a camera like this before" Pinky said as she took a closer look at the camera. She looked at it at ever angel to see that it was not a typical film camera like the one she uses for scrap booking. It was much more sleeker and smaller. "Okei doki loky. count on me. Pinky Pie away!" She gave a salute and ran back into the shop.

Shotaro then turned to the mint green unicorn. "So Lyra was it? Can you tell me anything about Bon Bon or her client?"

TTT________TTT

In a dark ally in town a mare was standing alone in watt. The mare was a nave blue Pegasus with a silver mane and three heart shaped pieces of candy on her flank. Her only other notable fetter was that she was a bit pudgier then a normal ponies. "Oh where is he?" She asked herself nervously.

"I hope you I didn't keep you waiting. Are you enjoying the powers I gave you" a mysterious voice came from the shadows. The figure soon emerged to reveille a grey fared diamond dog. He waked on two lags and had a small amount of black of fur on his head that was a little messy. He wore a black suet with a white handkerchief with a big red dot around his neck. He came closer to the Pegasus. Instead of a lot of grunts and snarls like most diamond dogs he spoke in a gentlemanly tone. " that masked pony didn't cause you any trouble did he"

"oh no" the blue mare side nervously. "Next time I see him he'll be nothing but a pice of gum under my hoof"

"well as long as Museum gets the data, you can do whatever you want." The diamond dog said coming his fingers threw his hear. He then started to wake away but was interrupted by the mare.

"So when's the wedding?" She asked cheerfully. "I hear the cake is to die for and I want some."

"I'm sorry but the bride wants to keep it within the family." He responded as he continued to fade into the shadows.

"well that's ok. I have three other sweet makers to satisfy me for now. Ha ha ha."


To be continued

Author's Note:

I know it's bad. I'm getting it edited as we speak
if your interested in fixing my herbal spelling send me a message
Stay tune for part 2

Pleas leave a comment to let me know what you think