• Published 16th Feb 2014
  • 2,538 Views, 62 Comments

Equestria Girls 2: Shards of Harmony - Zurvan



The story continues after Twilight Sparkle leaves the girls at Canterlot High

  • ...
16
 62
 2,538

Epilogue: School’s Out

Author's Note:

To those of you whom read the original epilogue, I decided to change the story slightly, this is the new ending, thank you.

Look forward to seeing y'all next story!

The friends are all gathered around a table, “We made it through another year ladies,” Pinkie grins.

“It’ll be nice to be able to work on some of my dresses without having to worry about school work.” Rarity comments.

“I know whatcha mean Rares,” Applejacks says. “We ain’t exactly behind at the farm, but having the extra time will help.”

“It’ll help now that Big Mac is graduated won’t it?” Twilight asks.

“At little, but he’s still gonna go to night school, he wants to further his education.” Applejack answers.

“I can’t say as I blame him,” Twilight comments.

“You’ll probably spend all summer studying, so what do you care?” Rainbow asks.

Twilight blushes slightly, “That is what I NORMALLY do, but I hadn’t had friends before. I was thinking I might come visit each of you here and there just to get out of the house.”

“A distraction, that is not Sweetie and her friends practicing at the Boutique is always welcome.” Rarity says.

“And we could always use another hand at the farm.” Applejack mentions.

“I’ll be here helping the Cakes,” Pinkie says. “They’re teaching me all their secrets.”

“I’ve got a part-time job at the Canterlot Animal Clinic,” Fluttershy admits.

“And I’ve got soccer camp,” Rainbow Dash says.

“We’ll manage to meet up a couple times I’m sure though” Twilight says.

“Totally, we’ll make time for each other, right?” Rainbow asks and the others nod.

“How about you Sunset?” Twilight asks.

“I was thinking….” Sunset gets very quiet.

“What were you thinking?” Twilight asks.

“Well, Trixie and I were discussing where I’m from the other day, and she asked about my double’s parents. I was thinking I should go meet them.” Sunset answers.

“And the great and Powerful Trixie!” the blue skinned girl announces as she walks up to the table and places her hand on Sunset’s shoulder, “shall accompany you.”

“Sunset, I think that’s a marvelous idea. Do you want me to come too?” Twilight asks.

Sunset shakes her head and places her hand on Trixie’s, “I think it’d be better if the two of us went alone.”

To Be Continued..

Comments ( 13 )

4146252

Sorry, I had thought I had put that in the A/N, I changed how the story goes slightly so that the girls have another year is school, and decided that the wedding should wait until they finish school.

4147987

No problem

4224293

The whole ting with Spike made her believe them, lol

Make another one you can call it eqg 3 summer days

4525071

I'm working on it, got another project going first

This was good till episode 7 I think :applejackunsure:

4595790

If you don't mind me asking why do you think that?

If you don't want to answer that's fine. I'm just interested in your opinion.

This story kinda conflicted me when reading it.

1.) I feel as though the story could have been better with an original villain and without the trip through the portal. Maybe all of them already have a shard of harmony without realizing it?

2.) The thought of sunset having her own element of harmony wasnt a bad idea, but could have been made to be a little more important or needed.

3.) Sunsets being forgiven almost too easily when she did make it back to Equestria. Although twilight was sure that her friends would keep an eye on her, it hardly called for sunset to be trusted with even a shard from the elements.

4.) this story having the predictable fanfic ending, nearly everyone paired like many of the fan-fictions on this site. While pleasing and offending so many shippers, the story was starting out decent and then right around chapter 8, it just went down hill from there.

While this story may have had great potential, i felt the ending tripped at the finish.

4700935

1) I'll be honest I got stuck for ideas and just used a villain that could've come to their world. Any villain from their world wouldn't have had any kind of magic. The movie makes it obvious that Twilight’s crown was the only source of magic in that world by both transforming Sunset then allowing the elements to transform. The idea of them having the shards in them after being transformed honestly never occurred to me

2)I plan on writing a sequel where Sunset's shard is more important, but I have other fics in my head first

3)they trust discord when he claims to be reformed your argument is invalid


4)feel free to pm me on what you think I could've done differently I like constructive criticism. The story can always be rewritten to be better.

4743162

Laugh at the joke? That's what I was going for

5205870

You can say that again.

Gotta say you having scoots watch bloom and sweetie is just funny lol

5656110

Thank you, that's actually what I was going for

Login or register to comment