• Published 16th Feb 2014
  • 2,538 Views, 62 Comments

Equestria Girls 2: Shards of Harmony - Zurvan



The story continues after Twilight Sparkle leaves the girls at Canterlot High

  • ...
16
 62
 2,538

Chapter 10: The New Kid in Town

Chapter 10: The New Kid in Town

The 7 friends are gathered in a hallway one morning when a girl about their age walks up to them. "Excuse me, but I was told that one of you is the president of the Winter Formal Planning Committee."

The others get quiet as Pinkie steps forward. "I'm the president of the Winter Formal planning committee, name's Pinkie Pie, what can I do you for?"

"I'm new here, but I'd like to run for Winter Princess."

"Okey dokey!" Pinkie says as she digs the necessary paperwork out of her purse. "here you go, just sign this," the girl does so, "Crystal Pupa, good luck!"

"Hi there Crystal, I'm Twilight Sparkle." she extends her hand to shake the new girl's, "I'm also running for Winter Princess."

Crystal shakes Twilight's hand, "And I'm Sunset Shimmer, you're other contender." Sunset states as she also shakes Crystal's hand.

"You two are friends and competing against each other?" Crystal seems surprised.

"We competed against each other at the Fall Formal, and became friends because of it," Twilight states.

"So we figure why mess with tradition?" Sunset jokes, "So good luck Crystal, for what it's worse I hope you beat both of us!"

Twilight chuckles, "That'd show us, wouldn't it?

The rest of girls introduce themselves and then all go to class, at lunch the friends call Crystal over to their table. "You can sit where ever you'd like," Twilight says. "We just thought you might like to sit with a few people you know."

Crystal nods, "I think I will today, but I think I'll try sitting with other people tomorrow, get my name out there."

"That's a smart girl!" Applejack says, "Go for it!"

“You won't be hurt?" Crystal asks.

"Nah, you're new, you got to decide who you want to be your friends, if it's us, you'll come back," Rainbow says matter-of-factly.

“I think this should make for an interesting competition,” Sunset remarks.

“Hopefully we won’t have any problems like we did last time,” Twilight says.

“Let’s see, no magical crown to influence my decisions, or turn me into a dark-hybrid, I think we’ll be good.”

Twilight grins, “Good!” They all eat their lunch and the rest of the day goes normally.

Author's Note:

sorry this is so short, I do a different chapter for each idea