• Published 4th Jan 2014
  • 1,187 Views, 24 Comments

Pop! - Multi Personas



You've lived a peaceful two years in Equestria, but that all soon changes when the last thing you expected happens. You get reunited with an old girlfriend.

  • ...
8
 24
 1,187

Author's Note

This story shall be put on a temporary hiatus as i have lost interest in writing it. It will not be cancelled, but i will put it down untill at least my other stories i am working on are completed. Sorry.

~MP

Comments ( 14 )

That alright. please take your time.:heart::heart:

Im Okay With This..BuT I StiLl HaVE thE URGE To eAt YoU.

It's ok I know how you feel do what like I can wait.

Aww that's too bad. Well at least I don't plan on dying soon so I should be around to see the end of it, lol.

S'all cool, bro. Take all the time you need.

It happens. Did the same with my own story till I had to cancel it.

May i interject? I have a solution to your problem of losing interest.

4024204 I'd love to hear what you have to say. Perhaps it will help me.

T.T IT has been a looing time....please write more

I do hope you come back to this but please take your time and make it good when you do! I want good story not bad :ajsmug:

Msg me if you need anything ~NS

Comment posted by GoldenWright deleted Oct 11th, 2015

encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYPB8MtvyXGu0RVMM1DuVHC74MEph6twGaTjUYmpviPVhD6Nqg5w

Sees Skelton on a chair

Im very sorry if I made this very rude, just trying to make a joke that it's been a year since last update. And sorry if that last bit a was rude to.

I really liked this story. How long do you think it'll take before you get back to writing it? I don't care how long it is but I really really hope you come back to it.

Login or register to comment