• Published 15th Jan 2014
  • 16,021 Views, 85 Comments

Experiments - JoeyH3



When asked to find a flask to replace one she accidentally broke, Rainbow Dash stumbles across Twilight's stash of magazines instead, uncovering a secret fetish that the unicorn had been harboring to herself for years.

  • ...
46
 85
 16,021
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 24 )

“A plot plug?”

Dude... just no. Go with butt plug, 'plot plug' just sounds... wrong. Yeah... drop plot completely and just go with ass or butt. I did a double take each time I saw it. Now, chapter...

God damn that was hot! And I know from experience what Dash was going through there. The wait of anticipation, the inability to scratch that itch... damn, I miss those times.

I was very surprised when i saw this update and it did get a rise out of, me... (hue) just thought it was awesome in general, especially considering I don't see many bondage fics on here, and through the year and a half of looking through the clopand otherwise thats saying something hehe. Kudos author!

Very nice, I only wish Rainbow would have misbehaved a bit more *grin* :rainbowwild:

SHL

Totally hot and awesome. Keep going, pleaaaaase.

Interesting

You reawakened my fetish of bondage:twilightblush:

So Twilight is actually a slutty city girl and RD's kink is bondage. I like it.

Well that escalated quickly LOL

4652253

I tend to agree

Can we see what Dommie Dashie does? :rainbowwild:

is this story finished, if not I wanna see more!

More of this please. A. Lot. More

One more chapter. As Shakespeare once observed "Once more into the breach dear friend..."

4921032
5222481
5362943

I'm probably done with this fic. I still have more kinky, fetish-y TwiDash ideas, it's just a matter of having enough time to write them.

I'm pleasantly surprised to see that Twilight gave Rainbow Dash a... what is a safe word called when it isn't actually a word? Anyway, it seems that a lot of bondage writers forget to include that when they start writing gags into it. Or forget to mention safe words entirely (:twilightoops:). I also like how you've kept their relationship outside of bondage largely unchanged. There's nothing wrong with having a more life-encompassing master/slave relationship, but I've seen a lot more stories that have BDSM affect and define almost every part of a character's life than I have those that portray it as just another way for a couple to enjoy sex and each other.

Smart of Twilight to get the flogger instead of the whip. Sure, it's exciting, but it's way too easy to mess up and make it hurt in an entirely un-fun way unless you've got a lot of practice.

Will the next chapter show Rainbow Dash's turn on top, or will you be skipping that? It would be interesting to see how Twilight responds to being the sub, but I can see why you might want to go further ahead.

Will Rainbow Dash ever need to use her safe word? When I think about it, I can only think of one instance where a character actually used it. Usually the sub eaccepts about everything that happens to them, but it isn't hard to push dirty talk past the excitingly humiliating into something genuinely upsetting (words might not break bones, but they can certainly hurt more).

Maybe I'm just not reading the right stories?

I know this might be a stuiped question but are you gonna make a part 3? :trollestia:

5859414

I'm working on it, albeit slowly.

“Don’t worry, as long as you behave, I’ll let you cum once we’re done…. Though if you don’t, I could just leave you tied up like that and tease you all night… Do you understand, cutie?”

That doesn't sound that bad.

“Ok… Let me rephrase that,” Twilight replied, sternly. ”Left hoof for vibrator, right hoof for oral, and a smart-assed response if you want to spend the next two weeks learning what a chastity spell feels like.”
Rainbow pondered for a second, but decided not to press her luck. She stretched her right foreleg and tapped the headboard as the hoof vibrators forced another moan to escape her.

Aw come on!

6218342 ... that feeling when you randomly click on a story you KNOW no one you know will ever know you read...

...and the first comment you see is by someone you know...

Liked it. Really good, thought i've not seen there many of BDSM, let alone TwiDash BDSM, and welp, let's not mention how "well" I'm aknowledeg in BDSM as whole, so, despite the complete tag, i hope there will be more:heart:
Good luck man:twilightsmile:

5862105
Damn, son, you're taking your sweet time with it then. ;]


Also, while the sex itself was somewhat meh, I did enjoy the little things surrounding it - most notably, Twi making sure RD is okay at every step of the way. Understanding and consent are important to me, and while I'm aware that it's also a big thing in the community itself, it always brings a smile to my face to be reminded.

All in all, two nice afternoons spent having fun. I can get behind that any day of the week.

Login or register to comment