• Published 1st Dec 2013
  • 1,343 Views, 2 Comments

Shazam: the Origin of Captain Alicorn - cornholio4

  • ...
5
 2
 1,343

Part 3 of 3: Captain Alicorn V Black Garble!

In the base of the newly training Sunset Corps the remains of Nightmare Moon turned to shadow and went out of their hiding spot, it flew out of the window and it would be too late before they would discover the remains were missing.

The shadow of the remains went to the Everfree Forest and came to a particular tree, where it then transformed into a shadowy pony with yellow eyes.

*Break*

Black Garble laughed as he looked at the residents of Appleloosa kneeling before him and soon they would all be his slaves. It would only take a short time before he would be king over all of Equestria and then perhaps he will then take over the dragon and griffon lands as well.

All of his life he dreamed of having the power to bring the stupid ponies of Equestria down and force them to its knees before him. Know that power belonged to him and in the name of his late father he will make sure the ponies will know their place and acknowledge the dragon race as their superiors.

Of course the weaker dragons like the Dragon King who was friends with Princess Celestia and that stupid little brat of a baby dragon who he had taken his powers from will have to be killed, there would be no place for traitorous pony sympathisers in his New Dragon Order.

The Dragon race would again be about strength and power, of course while had to take the guise of a pony alicorn it will be known he will still be a dragon at heart and he will make sure his dragon brothers know it was him despite his appearance.

Of course the Diamond Dogs will be welcomed to help farm for treasures for his kingdom and the Griffons with their warrior culture will have their place in his order as long as they know they will only exist to be soldiers for the Dragon masters.

Yes his role as King of the entire planet and the races will be inevitable, he was certain there was not a force that could stop him now....

He was then taken by a large hoove kicking horn from the back. “Who DARES strike the future King of Equestria?” Black Garble snarled as he turned around and was shocked to see Captain Alicorn standing there, smirking at him.

“Who died and made you king?” joked Captain Alicorn chuckling at the priceless look on his rival’s face, he was ready to make sure Garble gave back the powers that he stole.

“Well are you just going to stand there and be silent or does the ‘future King of Equestria’ have anything to say at all?” Captain Alicorn joked again as his rival finally managed to find his voice.

“You......but....how.......I took your powers from you!!!!!” muttered Black Garble in deep disbelief and anger, how did the runt get his powers back?

“The spirit who gave me the powers knew I was the one worthy of wielding them.” Captain Alicorn said getting into a fighting stance “Now it is time for me to take those powers that you never should have gotten away from you!”

Black Garble stared at Captain Alicorn and then started laughing maniacally. “I am keeping these powers and then I will use them to conquer Equestria!!!” said Black Garble getting ready to hit his rival “the only way you get these powers if you take them from my beaten body!”

“If that is what it will take!” Captain Alicorn said as both alicorns charged up their rings with the power of the thunder and they started charging at eachother.

The horn then hit eachother and they both were sent back, Captain Alicorn and Black Garble then charged at eachother with their hooves punching eachother, hooves full of lightning.

Black Garble managed to send Captain Alicorn crashing into a building and then flew to him and started pounding on his face with his thunder powered punches.

With a blast of thunder from his horn Captain Alicorn managed to send Black Garble off him and then flew up into the air. “YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY FROM ME THAT EASILY!!!!” Black Garble shouted out and he flew after him sending him thunder blasts with his horn which Captain Alicorn managed to keep dodging.

Black Garble managed to get lucky and one of his thunder bolts hit Captain Alicorn and sent him flying to the ground. With a smirk Black Garble flew down after him and started punching him with his hooves again.

“You know it’s funny.” Black Garble laughed while smirking at the glaring form of his purple rival “my father always hated ponies, he was caught trying to kidnap ponies and bring them to the Dragon lands so he could murder them but he was caught and sentenced to be prison where he stayed until his death. His dying request was that if I ever had the power to bring the stupid ponies of Equestria to its knees and make them bow to me, then I would do so!”

“So you are following your father’s delusions that you are some sort of destined king of Equestria?” asked Captain Alicorn “say you do manage to defeat me, you will end up defeated by Princess Celestia!”

“SHE WILL FALL BEFORE ME AS YOU WILL RIGHT NOW!!!!” Black Garble shouted out as Captain Alicorn managed to send Black Garble back with a blast from his spell so he could get up again.

“You are weak, you hold back the true power that you possess.” Black Garble smirked as he sent several thunder bolts at Captain Alicorn which he managed to dodge.

“I have no such restraints and while I may have let you live earlier that is a mistake that I will not make again!” Black Garble shouted as his many thunder bolts managed to hit Captain Alicorn down so that he could get up again.

“The fact that you are an arrogant bully who thinks ponies should be kneeling over him proves exactly why you are unworthy and undeserving of this power!”

Black Garble snapped as he began viciously punching Captain Alicorn, “Soon I will not have to deal with your jibes again!” Black Garble said to the big purple cheesecake’s face.

“The ponies of Equestria will never bow to you!”Captain Alicorn said and Black Garble stopped punching to laugh in his face.

“Oh yes they will! Just like these weak ponies of Appleloosa!” Black Garbled smirked as he gestured to the residents who were watching from a safe distance. “Start kneeling before your new king!” Black Garble told the residents.

But instead the residents started glaring at him and started throwing garbage at Black Garble while booing and jeering. Black Garble stood dumbstruck and furious anger rising in him as he listened to what they were shouting at him:

“YOU STINK!!!”

“GO AWAY YOU BIG BULLY!!”

“WE WILL NEVER BOW TO YOU AGAIN!”

“YOU SHOULD BE BLACK GARBAGE!!!!”

“YOU’RE NOT A KING!”

“You were saying?” Captain Alicorn smirked as Black Garble faced him the anger now showing on his face.

“After I have killed you I will make them pay for their treachery.” Black Garble shouted out ready to strike again. Then Captain Alicorn heard Discord’s voice speaking to him:

Hey Spike, Captain Alicorn or whatever you want to call yourself, it’s me your new friend Discord the Draconequus Spirit of Chaos and Disharmony, you know the one who gave you the Powers of Shazam! You might want to hurry up and get the full power of SHAZAM back from Black Garble soon. DO you want to know why? Remember when I said the small amount of the power of SHAZAM that I gave you would run out within an hour? Well guess what, that hour is almost up! So please hurry up before you revert back to a puny baby dragon and Black garble will get to plunge Equestria into eternal chaos.........which I would actually like if it didn’t lead to destruction of all that there is. Just to let you know, bye!

I have to think of something quick........wait that might work!” pondered Captain Alicorn and then he started smiling.

“You will never be able to use the full Potentional of the power of SHAMAZ!!!” Captain Alicorn told Black Garble hoping the plan he just came up with would work.

Black Garble started laughing at the Big Purple Cheesecake and told him “not only are you a weak brat but you are a stupid one who can’t even get the word right, listen very carefully it is SHAZAM......”

Black Garble stood his mouth open in horror as he realised his mistake one second too late, Captain Alicorn smirked as Black Garble then said desperately “no wait, SHA........”

A thunder bolt had hit Black Garble turning him back into normal Garble, Captain Alicorn then used a lightning bolt to knock him out and he was once again endowed with the Full powers of SHAZAM.

Captain Alicorn satisfied that his job was done flying away. Garble managed to get up and shouted after him “come back here, I am not done with you yet.......SHAZAM............SHAZAM.........”

Garble screamed in rage as he realised he had lost his new powers, turning around his anger turned to fear as he saw all the angry residents of Appleloosa looking at him and glaring.

Garble gave them a sheepish smile as Sherrif Silverstar told him “you are in a big heap of trouble!”

*Break*

Spike managed to get home to Canterlot and gave an excuse story to an extremely worried Twilight that he had gone for a jog but got lost on his way back.

Twilight relieved that Spike was back safe and sound accepted his story but warned him if he worried her like that ever again he would be grounded for a long time.

When he got to his bed he heard Discord speak to him in his ear again:

Good job with getting the full power of SHAZAM back but make sure you don’t foolishly lose the powers to some maniac again or else I will be very cross! You are ready to accept your duties as my champion and you are welcome to come back here at any time if you want to train your powers or chat......seriously please do come over sometime as it gets extremely lonely here with only these statues to talk to!

Spike chuckled and said “will do Discord...”

*Break*

Garble was furious that for a brief time he had the power to become a king but he had lost it. His punishment was that all on his own he had to restore Appleloosa to exactly how it was before he came and started rampaging.

This including fixing all the building on his own as well as replanting the orchard, he would be banned from Appleloosa forever when he was done and had a cell in Blackgate to look forward to for five years. He would also have to do mandatory community service every weekend from now on in order to pay back the town for the money they lost on the businesses he had wreaked as Black Garble.

He was furious that while that bratty baby dragon got to enjoy all of that power he would be busting his hump when he is not rotting in a pony prison. He had the power to make his and his father’s dream of ruling over a dragon dominated Equestria, but now he had lost that power.

He swore that the Big Purple Cheesecake would pay, he swore that the residents of Appleloosa would pay and he swore Equestria would pay. He wished more than anything to have the power to transform back into Black Garble again so that he would exact his vengeance.

Or at least he wished he had his cape back, he thought the cape and hooded look suited him.

......AND SO THAT ENDS THE STORY OF HOW SPIKE BECAME THE WIELDER OF THE POWER OF SHAZAM AND HIS FIRST ADVENTURE AS CAPTAIN ALICORN! HE WOULD GO ONT TO HAVE MANY MORE ADVENTURES WHICH YOU ALL WOULD SEE SOON! UNTIL THEN GOODBYE AND GOOD NIGHT!!!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BOTH CAPTAIN ALICORN AND BLACK GARBLE WILL RETURN TO EARTH-52 SOON!!!!!!!



EPILOGUE

The shadowy pony with the Yellow Eyes was in front of the Tree of Harmony.

These so called superheroes of Equestria will be a nuisance to the great plan, They will be disposed and the plan will commence as normal!!!!

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment